Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Today's crucifixions are to be quite an event.. Very rarely are Romans put to death on the cross, but the circumstances are unique. Two Praetorian guards conspired to poison six senators, and were successful in their attempt. The deaths of the victims was agonizing and slow, so for just vengeance, so to should be the executions of the conspirators. Crucifixion is rarely used to punish citizens of Rome, but it happens on occasion, and in this case quite the appropriate measure.
The crucifixion vendors were at the trial, as they always like to take stock of the condemned. The prisoners were ordered to strip naked and face the jury for the sentencing. The survivors of the assassinated senators were present at the trial and asked to provide suggestions as to the manner of execution. Crucifixion was the unanimous verdict.
The vendors were concerned though; attendance at the public crucifixions has been dwindling, thus also the sales of torture and humiliation devices. They need to increase sales to stay profitable. These two are prime candidates, "fish" they cannot let get away. The usual method is of course for them to carry their crosses in loin cloths to skull hill to be stripped, flogged and crucified. Their concern is if they carry the wood on the crowded public road too few citizens will see them, many will not know what they are missing out on.
Their suggestion to the judge is to parade them naked on floats so they are visible to all, perhaps led by a beating drummer, calling attention to the prisoners, advertise their crucifixions to come. Rotting fruit, stones, etc. will be sold by the vendors to any who so desire to start the torment early. Splattering the moving condemned on floats is a challenge in itself, perhaps prizes award to those hit the "targets"? Of course the sweet elixir of fruit mixed with human sweat and blood is an attractant for the vermin and fowl.
Yes they are back in business now, anticipate record attendance at this execution; by humans, beasts, and vermin alike.

Attachments

• Crucifixion Rebel 4 transport.jpg
    Crucifixion Rebel 4 transport.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 520
  • Crucifixion rebel 4 paint large.JPG
    Crucifixion rebel 4 paint large.JPG
    246.6 KB · Views: 531
  • prisoner for cross 22 (2).jpg large.JPG paint.jpg
    prisoner for cross 22 (2).jpg large.JPG paint.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 537
Today's crucifixions are to be quite an event.. Very rarely are Romans put to death on the cross, but the circumstances are unique. Two Praetorian guards conspired to poison six senators, and were successful in their attempt. The deaths of the victims was agonizing and slow, so for just vengeance, so to should be the executions of the conspirators. Crucifixion is rarely used to punish citizens of Rome, but it happens on occasion, and in this case quite the appropriate measure.
The crucifixion vendors were at the trial, as they always like to take stock of the condemned. The prisoners were ordered to strip naked and face the jury for the sentencing. The survivors of the assassinated senators were present at the trial and asked to provide suggestions as to the manner of execution. Crucifixion was the unanimous verdict.
The vendors were concerned though; attendance at the public crucifixions has been dwindling, thus also the sales of torture and humiliation devices. They need to increase sales to stay profitable. These two are prime candidates, "fish" they cannot let get away. The usual method is of course for them to carry their crosses in loin cloths to skull hill to be stripped, flogged and crucified. Their concern is if they carry the wood on the crowded public road too few citizens will see them, many will not know what they are missing out on.
Their suggestion to the judge is to parade them naked on floats so they are visible to all, perhaps led by a beating drummer, calling attention to the prisoners, advertise their crucifixions to come. Rotting fruit, stones, etc. will be sold by the vendors to any who so desire to start the torment early. Splattering the moving condemned on floats is a challenge in itself, perhaps prizes award to those hit the "targets"? Of course the sweet elixir of fruit mixed with human sweat and blood is an attractant for the vermin and fowl.
Yes they are back in business now, anticipate record attendance at this execution; by humans, beasts, and vermin alike.

Nothing like a parade!

And how many erections in the crowd will that parade inspire?!?

Jedakks work on male torture on the cross is as in all his works fantastic - but I think the male penis will loose a lot of blood if you stick nails trough it - this would be more realistic !

Jedakks work on male torture on the cross is as in all his works fantastic - but I think the male penis will loose a lot of blood if you stick nails trough it - this would be more realistic !

It definitely would if you pull the nail out. As long as it's there plugging the hole, and if the flesh doesn't tear from that girl pulling on it, it won't bleed more than a drop or two. The effect of an object plugging a penetrating wound like that is called tamponade.

That being said, that torture I showed is really fantasy - if you pulled that hard on a nail through a man's penis, it would definitely tear the wound, maybe tear completely out. There are some tough tissues inside it, but they are not that tough! The results would be catastrophic. They would have had to cauterize the wound to stop the bleeding, and quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am wanting to be crucified outdoors and i'm really wanting to be crucified with nails. I think that after getting nailed my crucifixion desires will decrease. Only need to avoid nerve/premanent damage.

View attachment 375203View attachment 375204

View attachment 375214View attachment 375212View attachment 375211View attachment 375217View attachment 375216
View attachment 375225View attachment 375226View attachment 375228
I wouldn't mind seeing this one in series but minus the loin cloth...

I hope you guys and gals like what you see as you passerby's take your glances at my nakedness. H I am, all naked... exposed... Here's I will do my own version of Jesus. I post it on a different website sometime ago. see link.

have funnn... don't forget to like.. :)

• Crucified Jesus Roleplay
  • Description:Here's a hot Aryan Jesus but he's not the messiah. Here he is role playing being crucified naked, pretending he's in public before the crowds who's there to watch the his execution. Now naked before the people of gayforit.eu as he looks on and seeing many in the crowd mastrabate as they look upon him. Behold his godlike body as his humiliated naked for the pleasure of all. He's such a hot and str8 ex-con and what would you do with him?
ME CRUCIFIED NAKED EXPOSED MAN.

Last edited:
I've often wondered about the experience about being naked before the spectators, put to public humiliation, then on top of that experiencing the out right degradation of an erection before those who are seeing the one (me) being executed, naked before all. Maybe one of the executioners deciding upon themselves to group my loins as others look on and milk me much to my disgrace.View attachment 556618View attachment 556617View attachment 556618View attachment 556617

You have been naked before. Men have seen you bathing, exercising, pissing. Women have seen you, seen your naked cock erect, felt your hard body against their own.
But this is different.
Here you are bound, nailed, helpless. Here your body is no longer yours to protect, it is exposed and vulnerable, it is mocked and enjoyed. Here you are visible to every passing stranger, your agony theirs to witness, to entertain.
Here you are free at last, free of choice, your fate inevitable, your humiliation complete.

You have been naked before. Men have seen you bathing, exercising, pissing. Women have seen you, seen your naked cock erect, felt your hard body against their own.
But this is different.
Here you are bound, nailed, helpless. Here your body is no longer yours to protect, it is exposed and vulnerable, it is mocked and enjoyed. Here you are visible to every passing stranger, your agony theirs to witness, to entertain.
Here you are free at last, free of choice, your fate inevitable, your humiliation complete.

I hope you'll like this film I did and posted on another site.

Crucified Jesus Roleplay

Description: Here's a hot Aryan Jesus but he's not the messiah. Here he is role playing being crucified naked, pretending he's in public before the crowds who's there to watch the his execution. Now naked before the people of gayforit.eu as he looks on and seeing many in the crowd masturbate as they look upon him. Behold his godlike body as his humiliated naked for the pleasure of all. He's such a hot and str8 ex-con and what would you do with him?

I hope you guys and gals like what you see as you passerby's take your glances at my nakedness. H I am, all naked... exposed... Here's I will do my own version of Jesus. I post it on a different website sometime ago. see link.

• Description:Here's a hot Aryan Jesus but he's not the messiah. Here he is role playing being crucified naked, pretending he's in public before the crowds who's there to watch the his execution. Now naked before the people of gayforit.eu as he looks on and seeing many in the crowd mastrabate as they look upon him. Behold his godlike body as his humiliated naked for the pleasure of all. He's such a hot and str8 ex-con and what would you do with him?

Interesting idea on an Aryan Jesus. The Roman's by their history had a different take when crucifying the Jews. Often in defiance of their sensitivity to public nudity, they would be executed naked regardless, to add to the shame and humiliation. Or in the case when crowds were allowed to participated, branded to be singled out by sadists, be given extra torture.

Attachments

• martin crucified 8 paint.jpg
    martin crucified 8 paint.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 684
  • MARTIN CRUCIFIED 7 PAINT.jpg
    MARTIN CRUCIFIED 7 PAINT.jpg
    298.2 KB · Views: 705
Interesting idea on an Aryan Jesus. The Roman's by their history had a different take when crucifying the Jews. Often in defiance of their sensitivity to public nudity, they would be executed naked regardless, to add to the shame and humiliation. Or in the case when crowds were allowed to participated, branded to be singled out by sadists, be given extra torture.
Presumably the lack of a foreskin was also a giveaway!

Crucifixion should ALWAYS be without look cloths! Or any other clothing!

Yes! As a nudist and 24/7 slave it is a mute point for me, but there's no question that the victim should be completely naked when tied or nailed to the cross so that he or she can be displayed and exposed in the most obscene and humiliating pose possible. The helpless vulnerability combined with intimate voyeurism on the part of spectators enhances the overall experience of the execution.

The addition of sedile and/or cornu completes the experience for me, personally. The fact that I am penetrated up the rectum and cannot free myself is a huge turn on.

Yes! As a nudist and 24/7 slave it is a mute point for me, but there's no question that the victim should be completely naked when tied or nailed to the cross so that he or she can be displayed and exposed in the most obscene and humiliating pose possible. The helpless vulnerability combined with intimate voyeurism on the part of spectators enhances the overall experience of the execution.

The addition of sedile and/or cornu completes the experience for me, personally. The fact that I am penetrated up the rectum and cannot free myself is a huge turn on.
Not to mention, exposing the genitals for abuse, verbal and physical, by spectators and guards.

And the nipples - tender erogenous zones in both sexes. I've been crucified with tit clamps and it's almost unbearable because of the stinging pain and the erotic stimulation to those extremely sensitive bits.
A full on erotic experience! Were you flogged first?

A full on erotic experience! Were you flogged first?

We've experimented with different scenarios, both in a private setting and for an invited audience. For one particular session outdoors I was first fucked by a guest while others watched, then hung by my wrists and flogged with a small cat whip, then crucified with cornu and tits clamped. Guests were encouraged to play with my cock and balls and nipples.

We've experimented with different scenarios, both in a private setting and for an invited audience. For one particular session outdoors I was first fucked by a guest while others watched, then hung by my wrists and flogged with a small cat whip, then crucified with cornu and tits clamped. Guests were encouraged to play with my cock and balls and nipples.
How many times did you cum?

Back
Top Bottom