Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
2 new pics from 2019 session and old crucifix
More than a year without being crucified, I had to use a sloping footrest. I like how it feels and looks. I doesn't give the relief one would think but still. It makes you feel more attached to the cross.

It's sad my video got censored from youtube while there is way more explicit content. I reposted it as unlisted few weeks ago and it's still there. It's like if few folks reported it. Anyway... https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/crucifixion-sample-1-39258171

Last edited:
Ulf, You are extremely beautiful and exciting, I hope you will soon be able to see yourself completely naked !!
I would like to be the one who helps you in the crucifixion and takes your pictures

Last edited:
I agree. Great find.
This south-american telenovela-style of the bible seems a bit weird for European taste and view, but we can tolerate that for a good crucifixion ;-)
Too bad that it doesnt seem to be possible to download it for adding a clip to the collection...

thanks

I think the south American telenovela is more interesting than a lot of the TV crucifixions you see in the US.
Actors are hotter in general and there seems to be more grit and reality than in the US versions
Just my opinion.
I am open to hearing others.

2 new pics from 2019 session and old crucifix
More than a year without being crucified, I had to use a sloping footrest. I like how it feels and looks. I doesn't give the relief one would think but still. It makes you feel more attached to the cross.

It's sad my video got censored from youtube while there is way more explicit content. I reposted it as unlisted few weeks ago and it's still there. It's like if few folks reported it. Anyway... https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/crucifixion-sample-1-39258171
Ulf:

This is very hot.!!
You are giving Rufus a run for his money.
You look very good suffering on the cross and I love the way you did the loincloth!

One minor suggestion,
Next time tie the feet flat against the upright of the cross.
It will give more support,
I wonder who would win a crucifixion contest lol. Whoever quits first gets brought down, wrists bound behind us, and thrown to the crowd lol.

I actually did similar with another guy once.
It was a card game and whoever lost was to be crucified.

Ulf:

This is very hot.!!
You are giving Rufus a run for his money.
You look very good suffering on the cross and I love the way you did the loincloth!

One minor suggestion,
Next time tie the feet flat against the upright of the cross.
It will give more support,

I actually did similar with another guy once.
It was a card game and whoever lost was to be crucified.

In my former message to Ulf about tying the feet I was referring to the video version, not the photos.

I think the south American telenovela is more interesting than a lot of the TV crucifixions you see in the US.
Actors are hotter in general and there seems to be more grit and reality than in the US versions
Just my opinion.
I am open to hearing others.
Yes, the American tv production these days are usually pious and bland. I was impressed when I saw the production of this series. Btw, this series is 60 episodes long 45 mins each! (Not sure why the one I posted says episode 70 maybe wrong numbering).

There’s other ongoing Latin America Jesus series now (google ‘Jesus Univision’) but it hasn’t yet reached the ‘good’ part.

I have been watching the Jesus Univision on and off.
I am waiting for the "good parts" and I will watch more intently.
I think there was a preview of the series posted
somewhere on this group.

Some of the best images of Jesus Christ crucified are found at a Spanish-language artistic site called "La Hornacina." I recommend it.
And also I like the image from which my avatar is taken.

Attachments

• Christ at the Pillar 2.jpg
    Christ at the Pillar 2.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 512
  • Christ at the Pillar 4.jpg
    Christ at the Pillar 4.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 479
  • Christ at the Pillar 5.jpg
    Christ at the Pillar 5.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 362
  • Christ at the Pillar 7.jpg
    Christ at the Pillar 7.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 322
  • Christ at the Pillar 8.jpg
    Christ at the Pillar 8.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 301
  • Christ at the Pillar.jpg
    Christ at the Pillar.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 320
  • CyszgvAXUAA9vmN.jpg
    CyszgvAXUAA9vmN.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 396
  • 7images.jpg
    7images.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 572
The first sketch (LS0059) has always intrigued me.
I remember seeing it on one of the earlier crucifixion groups,
It always struck me as a take on some Kinghts Templar or Arturian Knights
secrete ritual.

Back
Top Bottom