Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Something different that may not be to every ones liking.

Here are a couple of videos that show the work and preparation that goes into
a religious crucifixion production

For some reason the "crucifixion dudes" winking and waving to the camera on the way to the cross and the crew trying on the cross for size is just too funny. Shows an entirely different side of the experience you don't see in the final version.

Yeah, I actually "enjoy" such clips, too. Not only for the "hot" almost naked bodies of the actors, but also for the feeling, that some of these guys starring in these passion plays seem really to the enjoy the prospect of hanging in a loincloth for some hours on a cross in front of a "bloodthirsty" crowd... very well

Regarding my recent posting of the novela de Jesus clip, found by crassuswild, you may have noticed that the video can no longer be accessed.
On dailymotion is an even far better version (HD resolution)
Get it before it may be gone, too.
What I really love about this clip are, despite the more "traditional" crux style, the sweat-bathed bodies of the victims, showing the torture of hanging in the burning eastern sun for lots of hours in an very believable way, an aspect which comes too short in many other crux videos...and I have to admit, this video has the hottest Roman soldiers I have ever seen (the two guarding the victims) :razz:

Something different that may not be to every ones liking.

Here are a couple of videos that show the work and preparation that goes into
a religious crucifixion production

For some reason the "crucifixion dudes" winking and waving to the camera on the way to the cross and the crew trying on the cross for size is just too funny. Shows an entirely different side of the experience you don't see in the final version.

I loved these two videos of the behind the scenes, everyone is having some fun. If I were a make up artists I'd paint on those lash marks and welts for free. The Christ is an incredible hunk. My favorite crux scenes are naked, the Jesus from Montreal is a favorite.

Nothing exceeds the pageantry coupled with erotic power of a good stations of a cross presentation except for perhaps a stations on a cross. The case in point here is the progress of our prisoner Martin as he endures the long slow process of crucifixion, crumbling slowly from anger and defiance, to a pleading and weeping, screaming in pain, crying out “please get me down from here”! Man crumbles into boy, the wood conquers all. The sadistic guards come up with some clever inventions here; toes bent down and nailed apart, keeping his legs slightly spread, cock out and exposed. What clever use of the sedile; not only our poor suffering prisoner’s death time extended for hours as he maneuvers up and down for the duration of his death ballet; up to attempt to allay the intense sharp pain of the wrist nails and to gasp for air; down when the pain of the nails in his feet overwhelms. Notice the knees bent out, very important in our pageant. As positioned here he can never attain locked position, take a deep full breath. Crucifixion is after all a very slow suffocation, but not the quick merciful death of a hanging.

Martin is first up for the morning, but very soon now others will join him, the stations on a cross is about to start.View attachment 362911

Nothing exceeds the pageantry coupled with erotic power of a good stations of a cross presentation except for perhaps a stations on a cross. The case in point here is the progress of our prisoner Martin as he endures the long slow process of crucifixion, crumbling slowly from anger and defiance, to a pleading and weeping, screaming in pain, crying out “please get me down from here”! Man crumbles into boy, the wood conquers all. The sadistic guards come up with some clever inventions here; toes bent down and nailed apart, keeping his legs slightly spread, cock out and exposed. What clever use of the sedile; not only our poor suffering prisoner’s death time extended for hours as he maneuvers up and down for the duration of his death ballet; up to attempt to allay the intense sharp pain of the wrist nails and to gasp for air; down when the pain of the nails in his feet overwhelms. Notice the knees bent out, very important in our pageant. As positioned here he can never attain locked position, take a deep full breath. Crucifixion is after all a very slow suffocation, but not the quick merciful death of a hanging.

Martin is first up for the morning, but very soon now others will join him, the stations on a cross is about to start.View attachment 362911
Thanks Cruxfnder for your interest in my work.
Frost is correct in pursuing the psychological as well as physical elements of pre-crucifixion torture. The moment has arrived; Frederick finally has his turn with Martin. Gently this practiced sadist traces the barbed strands of his whip over the fair trembling skin of his possession, front to back, trying to make a decision. He surveys the quivering buttocks. “I’ll whip you mainly here boy as these barbs are gonna shred you. After all we want you in good condition to hang from the wood. You’re soon going to replace the guy up there now and he’s a struggling magnificently, a tough act to follow”.

He then traces the prisoners cock with his spike gloved hand, trembling in excitement, grasps the testicles and twists them and smiles into Martin’s face. “Not to worry boy, Ole Fritz will be with you when you go up there, we’ll put on a show to please the crowd. The executioner went to easy on that guy, but not me. I SHALL WHIP YOU NOW".
View attachment 361199 View attachment 361201 View attachment 361203
“I shall whip you now”.
Frost is correct in pursuing the psychological as well as physical elements of pre-crucifixion torture. The moment has arrived; Frederick finally has his turn with Martin. Gently this practiced sadist traces the barbed strands of his whip over the fair trembling skin of his possession, front to back, trying to make a decision. He surveys the quivering buttocks. “I’ll whip you mainly here boy as these barbs are gonna shred you. After all we want you in good condition to hang from the wood. You’re soon going to replace the guy up there now and he’s a struggling magnificently, a tough act to follow”.

He then traces the prisoners cock with his spike gloved hand, trembling in excitement, grasps the testicles and twists them and smiles into Martin’s face. “Not to worry boy, Ole Fritz will be with you when you go up there, we’ll put on a show to please the crowd. The executioner went to easy on that guy, but not me. I SHALL WHIP YOU NOW".
View attachment 361199 View attachment 361201 View attachment 361203
“I shall whip you now”.
Thanks Crucifinder for interest in my recent work. Here's something i did a year ago, about insects and birds responding to the crucified, the honey applied to certain areas seems to attract. Never mind any racial implication here as I am not a racist, this was to set an historical scene. MARTIN CRUCIFIED 7 PAINT.jpg

Attachments

• martin crucified 8 paint.jpg
    martin crucified 8 paint.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 906
SENTENCED, If you just want pictures with you crucified, just send me your pictures in various positions, for other things I can't help you.

I created these images thinking of a modern or future crucifixion ...
And I imagined myself crucified in a modern structure.

View attachment 691025View attachment 691026View attachment 691027View attachment 691028View attachment 691029

View attachment 691025View attachment 691026View attachment 691027View attachment 691028View attachment 691029
Excellent work Patrizio. By your design the materials are completely recyclable, though I think the three prong washer would show eventual wear and tear, going through bone. I like those holes in the stainless, the washers and bolts can be placed in alternate positions to attain maximal suffering and extend death time. All after the delightful prisoner is fully weighed and measured. I shall begin to prepare my prisoner now.

Attachments

• 000_0076.JPG
    000_0076.JPG
    1,023.8 KB · Views: 763

It's always interesting to wonder how a modern industrial society would undertake crucifixions. Adjustable crosses are obvious. The toothred washers are a remarkable and original idea, I don't think I've come across them in this context. I see you've put a lot of thought (and hope?) into this Patrizio.

Hi Everyone:
Counting down to Easter, and another good find on Youtube.
I think this was a television drama from Argentina back in 2004 with 189 episodes.
In the last two chapters, the main character gets captured and ritually crucified.
This is chapter 188 in which the hero is captured and tortured.
Fast forward to 42:30 to see the beginning of the crucifixion torture.

This is the last chapter of the series where the hero is crucified and dies:

Hollywood can take a lesson or two from the folks in Latin America.
Enjoy.

The job of the executioner is often long and laborious, the economic compensation for his efforts not just. The Centurion Octavio has an ingenious idea. Why not a crucifixion fashion pageant? Prisoners are marched to Skull hill in their miserable garments; minimal body coverage to incite the spectators imaginations as they envision the prisoners stripped naked just before that final ride on the wood.

All may vote on best prisoner and costume, much like in modern times in that swimsuit competition. Here are my candidates to vote on, perhaps some in the group have others. Again the idea is not full nudity but clever minimal coverage on a nicely shaped body.

1. Crucifixion loin cloth. Magnificent body and the executioner took great care in positioning the loin; minimal coverage and what is concealed is oh so suggestive.
2. Carryingthecross. Here is an old Madahv favorite of mine. Imagine his minimal coverage flapping about as he struggles and falls with his heavy burden.
3. Crucifixion March. This executioner getting a bit carried away here, as I don't see derriere coverage. Still the cross placard in front is inspired, as his crime is written out. Spectators throw stones at it, and it is fun to watch him waiver, try to maintain coverage.
4. Crucifixion Whipping. Fresh off the whipping post and ready for his death march. a primitive sort with a spare ragged garment. Sill he seems a strong sort and will be a keeper on the wood. His head band is great.
5. Coronation Mocked 2. Obviously a rebel of high standing, with that magnificent robe and scepter. It will be amusing to see how he will maneuver the robe to hide his intimate parts, especially as the patibulum is tied to his arms. Jeers and laughter here for sure.

So vote and rank them in order, and provide your own candidates

Just to get people going on a Monday. Have a great week everyone.

Attachments

• carryingthecross.JPG
    carryingthecross.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 708
  • Crucifixion loin cloth.jpg
    Crucifixion loin cloth.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 743
  • Crucifixion march.jpg
    Crucifixion march.jpg
    431.2 KB · Views: 698
  • crucifixion whipping 28.jpg
    crucifixion whipping 28.jpg