Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
A great collection but i respectfully would like to provide a minor correction and I may be wrong. The artist of that 4th picture may be Nimium, a flash in the pan Italian artist who came onto the scene with some wonderful stuff and then completely disappeared. I am attaching two Nimiums; one a Japanese crucifixion, the other a hot Roman scene of a deserter soldier sentenced to die on the cross.

I really like The Sherwin 688798,; money changes hands, the state executions now carried out by private parties. The sadists licks his licks in anticipation of his time alone with the boy; the knife sticking out of his satchel is quite menacing. The happily compensated guard walks away and issues a stern warning to his customer. "Clean up the mess afterwards or you will be next up on the wood". The last two pictures are fine also. I remember Sherwin provided these to me for a sequel to a story I was writing about the emperor Caligula torturing prisoner's on crosses. I'll try to find the original and post ASAP the sequel.

Jack.

Absolutely right Jack, that one is indeed Nimium. Pity he did so few pictures, they had character.

On a different note, some pics from a French performance of the musical Spartacus

SpartacusLeGladiateur1.jpgSpartacusLeGladiateur2.jpgSpartacusLeGladiateur3.jpgSpartacusLeGladiateur4.jpg

and some modern crux from Dream Boy Bondage

alexei1.jpgalexei2.jpgalexei3.jpgalexei4.jpgalexei5.jpgalexei6.jpg

Absolutely right Jack, that one is indeed Nimium. Pity he did so few pictures, they had character.

On a different note, some pics from a French performance of the musical Spartacus

View attachment 699878View attachment 699877View attachment 699876View attachment 699875

and some modern crux from Dream Boy Bondage

View attachment 699884View attachment 699883View attachment 699882View attachment 699881View attachment 699880View attachment 699879
Such a buff fella...... ;) which reminds me....I need a pube shave. Lol.

UPDATE : .....
I went to my local hardware store and purchased a few bits and bobs, including a thicker piece of wood, for the upright....
Some larger hooks,brackets,bolts,and this interesting item.....(can you guess what it could be used for ??) ;)
20190426_153623.jpg

Back
Top Bottom