Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Picture 9. The crowd starts to gather just following the farmer's market. The vendors take advantage of the situation, sell the remaining rotting fruit and produce to interested crucifixion spectators. The crows become interested, they shall follow him to skull hill.
Picture 10. Devices of torment are on display on a table. Well paying buyers can pick and choose. However the prisoner cannot die before crucifixion.
Picture 11. A sadist purchases what seems is a scorpion. places on the belly hole, a major pain center. He stares into the anguished face. "I so look forward to seeing you perish on the wood".
PIcture 12. Arrow torture is very tricky. The bows and arrows may be rented, but the wounds are not to be fatal. The advantage is his pain is greatly increased for the crucifixion. It will be interesting to see if he dies from suffocation, or the feverish infection of these wounds. He may go mad, and twist painfully until the end. Sadistic medical students like to play this game, take notes as he eventually dies on the cross.
Picture 13. The crowd participation starts to wane, many have had their chance with him now, though most will stay for the execution. Our executioner returns, it is time for the scourging. Well rested, he returns to the scourging with a renewed fury. The prisoner passes in an out, becomes delirious in pain, hallucinates that he is times of the Roman Empire, when scourging was a common thing.
Picture 14. In between the vicious lashings he can hear a crowd gathering, laughter and sloshing sounds as they lustfully watch. Our boy is blinded now from his pain, can only focus on the scourge whips and the executioner, the various implements on the table. The executioner provides his entertainment dressed in hilarious black boots(after all he is a sadistic pervert). He explains to the audience as stroking himself. "I never only use one scourge whip, as the barbs sometime become bent, thus not the full impact of the lashing. Notice the gash marks but not profuse bleeding as of yet. That is why I use salt on the scourgers; maximal stinging pain, minimal bleeding. I cannot have him die before mounting him on his cross. Notice the beer, for my well deserved refreshment and sometimes for the whip, intensify the pain ever more."
Picture 15. A spectator approaches, coins exchange hands. "Executioner I have an idea, mind if I try it out?" "Fine, just don't kill him." The lustful customer walks up, smiles at the prisoner's renewed anguish and fear. the sweat. The prisoner knows what is coming.
Picture 16. The sadistic customer fastens a rope around the prisoners scrotum, to which are attached a few barbs. He instructs the executioner. "This will keep him still. If he struggles to much I'll just yank him. Best he stand still or his balls come off". The executioner smiles, knowing he has better aim now with the scourge. He sips from his beer, flexes flexes his ample biceps for the next go around. "A very clever idea my man, let's go!!"

Attachments

• Prisoner for cross 22 crux 7.jpg
    Prisoner for cross 22 crux 7.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 532
  • prisoner for cross 22 crux5 large.JPG
    prisoner for cross 22 crux5 large.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 430
  • Prisoner for cross(2)1.jpg
    Prisoner for cross(2)1.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 337
  • prisoner for cross 22 crux 6 large.JPG
    prisoner for cross 22 crux 6 large.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 331
Some new pics... maybe my physique would appeal to a wider range of men who like to see more "feminine" figures struggling up and down on a cross.

As a bonus, I included a pic of my spider gag, which holds mouth open wjith a steel ring and prevents biting. After being taken down from the cross, I'd be too weak to resist my wrists being bound behind me, and the gag strapped on.

I don't know whether I'd enjoy the inevitable gang-rape that would follow, but I'm sure anyone in the crowd who got hard watching my crucifixion would.

Attachments

• 20190818_104759.jpg
    20190818_104759.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 315
  • 20190818_064711.jpg
    20190818_064711.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 302
  • 20190720_114209.jpg
    20190720_114209.jpg
    370.3 KB · Views: 343
Some new pics... maybe my physique would appeal to a wider range of men who like to see more "feminine" figures struggling up and down on a cross.

As a bonus, I included a pic of my spider gag, which holds mouth open wjith a steel ring and prevents biting. After being taken down from the cross, I'd be too weak to resist my wrists being bound behind me, and the gag strapped on.

I don't know whether I'd enjoy the inevitable gang-rape that would follow, but I'm sure anyone in the crowd who got hard watching my crucifixion would.

I think youd make an excellent candidate for crucifixion, I can already imagine the pain I'd inflict

A horrific horizontal Crucifixion.

Picture 1 and 2. STRIP naked prisoner, approach the bench. the magistrate looks him up and down, considering his options as sipping wine and eating fruit. Something about that arrogant face, for some reason an ordinary scourging and crucifixion will not suffice. The sentence is pronounced. "Death by horizontal Crucifixion." The jurors and audience gasps, discretely make plans for the next day. No way do they want to miss this. One espies the left over food on the magistrates desk. "Your honor can you share this with me? I can make good use of it tomorrow."
Picture 3. Our prisoner is spread eagle though not nailed. Our clever executioner wants the forces of nature to take care of our boy and it appears they are making an early start. . His device is a clever one, a combination of he "horse" and rack. The suspense is whether he will be slowly eaten alive or if his spine cracks first. Regardless, many screams will ensue. As can be seen an audience is starting to gather for the prime location near the glass wall. They will watch him suffer and die from above.
Picture 4. The execution begins. Rotten fruit is sold by vendors, the spectators up front throw these at him with delight. For sale also are poles with swab sticks and jars of honey. Notice how it is strategically applied to the genitalia, chest and face. wasps, bees and finally the rats partake; is is a matter if they will dive into the flesh as well. When women are not present, a few daring ones climb on small step ladders also for rent, make urine or semen deposits. The prisoner screams intently. Surely this is no routine crucifixion, and a real audience magnet.
Picture 5. "Don't worry young man you will get your turn in a few hours. Listen to those screams but nothing compared what I will do to you on the horizontal cross." The Sun rises and light comes in through the prison bars. In this way the prisoner may hear the execution, and spectators can look in, preview the next one crucified. Lots of jeers and laughter, a few stroke. The vendors are happy, so much produce to dispose of but there should be an ample crowd of buyers.

Attachments

• martin 3.jpg
    martin 3.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 287
  • martin 5 large.JPG
    martin 5 large.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 396
  • torture rats large.JPG
    torture rats large.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 453
  • torture rats 2.jpg
    torture rats 2.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 498
  • wheel 7.JPG
    wheel 7.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 649
Here is another manipulation that I have made recently.
It's based on a screenshot from the Spartacus TV series.
Hope you like it

View attachment 740687

I like it!

Very nice and well done! But you should for a perfectly result, add a clear head on the crucified male.
Here a few from the CMCK:
View attachment 740688View attachment 740689View attachment 740690View attachment 740691

Like this?
(this is lightning fast work by me, I usually take weeks!)
Roman_slave-crucifixion head.jpg

Picture 13. The crowd participation starts to wane, many have had their chance with him now, though most will stay for the execution. Our executioner returns, it is time for the scourging. Well rested, he returns to the scourging with a renewed fury. The prisoner passes in an out, becomes delirious in pain, hallucinates that he is times of the Roman Empire, when scourging was a common thing.
Picture 14. In between the vicious lashings he can hear a crowd gathering, laughter and sloshing sounds as they lustfully watch. Our boy is blinded now from his pain, can only focus on the scourge whips and the executioner, the various implements on the table. The executioner provides his entertainment dressed in hilarious black boots(after all he is a sadistic pervert). He explains to the audience as stroking himself. "I never only use one scourge whip, as the barbs sometime become bent, thus not the full impact of the lashing. Notice the gash marks but not profuse bleeding as of yet. That is why I use salt on the scourgers; maximal stinging pain, minimal bleeding. I cannot have him die before mounting him on his cross. Notice the beer, for my well deserved refreshment and sometimes for the whip, intensify the pain ever more."
Picture 15. A spectator approaches, coins exchange hands. "Executioner I have an idea, mind if I try it out?" "Fine, just don't kill him." The lustful customer walks up, smiles at the prisoner's renewed anguish and fear. the sweat. The prisoner knows what is coming.
Picture 16. The sadistic customer fastens a rope around the prisoners scrotum, to which are attached a few barbs. He instructs the executioner. "This will keep him still. If he struggles to much I'll just yank him. Best he stand still or his balls come off". The executioner smiles, knowing he has better aim now with the scourge. He sips from his beer, flexes flexes his ample biceps for the next go around. "A very clever idea my man, let's go!!"
Picture 17. In excruciating pain from the final completion of the scourging the prisoner faints then awakens, the agony now much worsened. He looks up and gasps, "They finally nailed me. I must have passed out. " Temporarily blinded from delirium, He feels the assault continue, the laughter and taunting.
Picture 18. Drifting in and out, he awakens once more. Again he hallucinates the times of Rome. His legs spread apart, and ample cock on display, he attempts to move up but the bent knees prevent him from locking on the wood; his gasps for air are compromised. Already the suffocation is in play.
Picture 19. He opens his eyes once more, the Hallucination all too clear. The fierce executioner guards from the back, admonishes the spectators not to hasten the death time. Not to worry though, they all want to see him suffer at great length. The handsome young sadist to the left looks him over up and down, contemplates his next move as if this is a human canvas for which his art of torment will soon be applied.
Picture 20. The torturer looks up in bliss. "Ah yes, splendid. My extra twisting of the nipple pins brings blood, but of course not fatally. How do you like my application of honey to your arm pits and cock? That will bring in the extra bees and flies, and the birds. We want you dancing on your cross, give us a good show."

Attachments

• prisoner for cross 22 (3).jpg large.JPG paint.jpg 10.jpg
    prisoner for cross 22 (3).jpg large.JPG paint.jpg 10.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 430
  • Prisoner for cross 22 crux 8.jpg
    Prisoner for cross 22 crux 8.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 346
  • prisoner for cross 22 crux 9.jpg
    prisoner for cross 22 crux 9.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 338
  • prisoner for cross 22 crux 9(2).jpg
    prisoner for cross 22 crux 9(2).jpg
    472.3 KB · Views: 376
I realize I'm only an airheaded American world oppressing bimbo but if I remember my geography right Italy and Switzerland are right next door to each other.

That's like me saying I don't want to go from Boston to Washington.

How far apart can you guys possibly be?

kisses

willowfall
You are right dear.. In fact there is a train ride from Milan Italy to Switzerland via Alps.. It's O economy the most scenic train rides in Europe.. These guys are not so far.

The Jacksonville people did much, much better in their 2018 performance.

Last year, they had a handsome young Gestas in a pleasingly brief loincloth, and gave him a decent amount of onscreen time. He first shows up in good light around 1:30:20, gets a nice armpits-and-nipples shot at about 1:30:57, and does some excellent struggling around 1:32:20; in that last bit, there's enough movement in the thighs and stomach to leave one hoping that he might lose the loincloth.

This year, while they had another fine-looking young specimen, his crucifixion attire was more suggestive of cargo shorts than a proper loincloth, and the camera paid very little attention to him. Not unpleasant to watch, but disappointing after they did so well last year.

I agree the Gestas from 2018 was one of the best ever.
For some reason the entire format of the drama was changed for the 2019 performance.
Much less camera time for the crucifixion scene and many other changes.
Sadly we have no control over what is put into the final production and need to enjoy whatever they provide.

I presume, you mean him, frost?

jvpp2.jpg

I agree about this, especially regarding the loincloth. Still one of the best I have ever seen and he was really a hottie.

But thanks very much for finding it for this year, CS. This play is still one of my favorites and this year the thieves have indeed much more screentime. Yes, bad luck about the bloody makeup and the too-much-covering loinclothes.
But both have nice bodies and the nails through the feet look very convincing now.
I also like the short moment after their legs have been broken, when the position is really more hanging with bent knees instead of standing. looks really good amd when the bodies are taken down, they paid attention to details like the "bloody" spots at hands and feet where the nails would have been driven through and some scars on their backs, too, from the whipping. Well done.

Well, then lets wait for season 2020.....

I presume, you mean him, frost?

View attachment 741809

I agree about this, especially regarding the loincloth. Still one of the best I have ever seen and he was really a hottie.

But thanks very much for finding it for this year, CS. This play is still one of my favorites and this year the thieves have indeed much more screentime. Yes, bad luck about the bloody makeup and the too-much-covering loinclothes.
But both have nice bodies and the nails through the feet look very convincing now.
I also like the short moment after their legs have been broken, when the position is really more hanging with bent knees instead of standing. looks really good amd when the bodies are taken down, they paid attention to details like the "bloody" spots at hands and feet where the nails would have been driven through and some scars on their backs, too, from the whipping. Well done.

Well, then lets wait for season 2020.....
The very Gestas I was thinking of, Tygorn; and that's a nice shot. Where'd you get it? I've got a few that I took from the collection of stills, including one where the positions are identical, but the light is very blue, whereas the light in your shot is much more natural. Different source, or did you improve the photo?

Here're a couple of screenshots from the actual 2018 video.

JV-PP01.pngScreenshot_2019-05-13_22-51-14.png

The very Gestas I was thinking of, Tygorn; and that's a nice shot. Where'd you get it? I've got a few that I took from the collection of stills, including one where the positions are identical, but the light is very blue, whereas the light in your shot is much more natural. Different source, or did you improve the photo?

Here're a couple of screenshots from the actual 2018 video.

View attachment 742288View attachment 742289
Here are a few I was able to find. I think they are from the correct year. (2018)
There was a website with several hundred photos of the Play from past years.
Tygorn and I chat frequently so I may have sent the link to him, I really don't remember.
I will also search to see if I can find it again and will post here.

Attachments

• PassionPlay18_300.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 196
  • PassionPlay18_304.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 155
Forum member "RevBlack" found the photo collections of the Jacksonville Passion Play. Thanks so much again at this place.

(other years are also online)

Back
Top Bottom