Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here are a few I was able to find. I think they are from the correct year. (2018)
There was a website with several hundred photos of the Play from past years.
Tygorn and I chat frequently so I may have sent the link to him, I really don't remember.
I will also search to see if I can find it again and will post here.
Forum member "RevBlack" found the photo collections of the Jacksonville Passion Play. Thanks so much again at this place.

(other years are also online)

That is the link! Well done! Thank you.
I really could not remember where it came from.
I must be getting old :confundio1:

The very Gestas I was thinking of, Tygorn; and that's a nice shot. Where'd you get it? I've got a few that I took from the collection of stills, including one where the positions are identical, but the light is very blue, whereas the light in your shot is much more natural. Different source, or did you improve the photo?

Here're a couple of screenshots from the actual 2018 video.

View attachment 742288View attachment 742289

"Interesting" detail you may see in the photo collection, but not in the video (since the quality is not as good):
If you magnify the loincloth it seems a bit that it got... "wet" (in the lower area) somehow in appearance.
Reminds me of something I did read about the physical effects of crucifixion, that the victims may have lost control on their bladder from the unbearable pain and the shock when the nails were driven through the flesh and soiled themselves eventually. Related to this, I was reading somewhere else, that this may be the reason in the first crucifixion shown in the "Last Temptation of Christ" movie, that they ripped off the loincloth of the victim _after_ he had been nailed to the crossbeam (and not before).
Or it could be some type of "soft ejaculation"? Who knows, maybe the young man did "enjoy" the passion play more, too, than we might presume... ;-)

Regarding this I always wonder, how the organizations of such passion plays find such young men as "actors" playing these roles at all. I mean, this is a play in the secular UnitedStates, and not in South America of the Phillippines or Italy or Spain where religion is more a part of everyday life and the traditions of catholicism are strongly anchored still today.
What motivates a young guy like him to pretend getting crucified as the "thief" and "hanging" there almost naked before the huge audience for an expanded amount of time? Is he a student of an acting-school? Or only a boy who needs money? Or is this some type of "religous adventure" a nice break from school?...who knows

best regards
Ty.

"Interesting" detail you may see in the photo collection, but not in the video (since the quality is not as good):
If you magnify the loincloth it seems a bit that it got... "wet" (in the lower area) somehow in appearance.
Reminds me of something I did read about the physical effects of crucifixion, that the victims may have lost control on their bladder from the unbearable pain and the shock when the nails were driven through the flesh and soiled themselves eventually. Related to this, I was reading somewhere else, that this may be the reason in the first crucifixion shown in the "Last Temptation of Christ" movie, that they ripped off the loincloth of the victim _after_ he had been nailed to the crossbeam (and not before).
Or it could be some type of "soft ejaculation"? Who knows, maybe the young man did "enjoy" the passion play more, too, than we might presume... ;-)

Regarding this I always wonder, how the organizations of such passion plays find such young men as "actors" playing these roles at all. I mean, this is a play in the secular UnitedStates, and not in South America of the Phillippines or Italy or Spain where religion is more a part of everyday life and the traditions of catholicism are strongly anchored still today.
What motivates a young guy like him to pretend getting crucified as the "thief" and "hanging" there almost naked before the huge audience for an expanded amount of time? Is he a student of an acting-school? Or only a boy who needs money? Or is this some type of "religous adventure" a nice break from school?...who knows

best regards
Ty.
perfectly stated, and questioned Ty.... I have always been motivated as the crucified thief in being crucified before large audiences in nothing but a skimpy loincloth writhing up there as they all take photos of me etc... and of course more recently in very modern adaptions wearing speedos in lieu of a loincloth...eitherway I always adore the chance of such being the centre of attraction for so many.

These are great, cruxslave. I've seen 3 of them before, the 4th one is new to me. I'd love to know who did them and whether there are any more.

What motivates a young guy like him to pretend getting crucified as the "thief" and "hanging" there almost naked before the huge audience for an expanded amount of time?

You have to ask, Tygorn? James knows the answer :)

Some male crux to be going on with, I think the last one is particularly powerful

aca4d7e44b30b0a4640f30c8798fcc2a.jpg25D4E70200000578-2960318-A_life_size_sculpture_of_singer_Pete_Doherty_on_a_crucifix_has_g-a-68...jpgag20021.jpgamalric2032.jpgpizza-diet-cover-sunday-magazine-543x600.jpgthe_prince_of_hope_by_osundu_d1l4vb8-fullview.jpgd6sprcw-81b1fae8-1318-4705-add4-b9825beb87d9.jpgcross_by_buzzsawpete-d8avjrk.jpgWaiting for the nails.jpg

Last edited:
It all seemed too easy, This american in South America enjoying a frolic on an isolated beach. How foolish he was do do that, he should have known his wonderfully shaped physique prime prey for the sadistic locals; fresh american meat. A black Mercedes stops on the highway above and some militia walk out bearing arms; he's been followed. One barks down at the tourist, takes aim, "VEN! VEN!"

One bullet hits the sand very near to him. He scrambles up the hill, knowing he's a captive now. Perhaps held for ransom. No such luck.

He awakens from the chloroform. Film cameras are in place, and the extras are in Roman garb, though speak in Spanish. One man points at him. "QUITATE LA ROPA, QUITATE LA ROPA" "REMOVE YOUR CLOTHES". A Judge points at him, " MUERTE POR CRUCIFIXION". Our boy shudders, no translation needed.

This is becoming all too real, Certainly they will let him go, but why would they.

Someone sent me pictures of a Wonderful crucifixion model. Perhaps add to these, such as alternate positions on the cross, or an alternate scenario I love his concave belly and expansive chest. And what a beautiful face.
cleardot.gif

Attachments

• Crucifixion slave 1.jpg
    Crucifixion slave 1.jpg
    406.1 KB · Views: 392
  • Crucifixion Slave 5.JPG
    Crucifixion Slave 5.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 339
  • Crucifixion slave 2.jpg
    Crucifixion slave 2.jpg
    424.4 KB · Views: 293
  • crucifixion slave 3.jpg
    crucifixion slave 3.jpg
    478.6 KB · Views: 304
  • Crucifixion slave 4.jpg
    Crucifixion slave 4.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 321
excellent body.mine is also slender but little more muscular. I'm also bottom and sub, so I've never have problems with finding partners but finding somebody with similar taste and desires to be couple is difficult. I hope you have one

You would never last that long however fit you are without serious self injury. I mean that is if you were to be properly crucified suspended with ropes. I am extremely fit and slim so can hold my own weight easily, and have been crucified many many times using various methods, and in Passion of the Christ dramas as a Thief, but even i get the cramps after 30 minutes of being fully stretched naked in chilly weather. In the heat its just as bad. sorry but i think you would last 15 - 20 minutes tops before your cramps really cut in. Be very careful not to injure yourself.
so why nailed people could suffer for many hours even days? after her flogging , with lost of blood?

It all seemed too easy, This american in South America enjoying a frolic on an isolated beach. How foolish he was do do that, he should have known his wonderfully shaped physique prime prey for the sadistic locals; fresh american meat. A black Mercedes stops on the highway above and some militia walk out bearing arms; he's been followed. One barks down at the tourist, takes aim, "VEN! VEN!"

One bullet hits the sand very near to him. He scrambles up the hill, knowing he's a captive now. Perhaps held for ransom. No such luck.

He awakens from the chloroform. Film cameras are in place, and the extras are in Roman garb, though speak in Spanish. One man points at him. "QUITATE LA ROPA, QUITATE LA ROPA" "REMOVE YOUR CLOTHES". A Judge points at him, " MUERTE POR CRUCIFIXION". Our boy shudders, no translation needed.

This is becoming all too real, Certainly they will let him go, but why would they.

Someone sent me pictures of a Wonderful crucifixion model. Perhaps add to these, such as alternate positions on the cross, or an alternate scenario I love his concave belly and expansive chest. And what a beautiful face.
cleardot.gif
This is getting all too realistic for our captive, just himself, a cameraman and the sadistic executioner getting overly enthusiastic with his scourge whip. He delicately feels the boy over licks his fingers and smiles. "There is nothing like the aroma and flavor of fresh spent blood." Below the bloodied scourge whip to keep him walking, often falling with the beam. They turn a corner and approach a cliff. Yes, there are three on the wood already and cameras rolling to record this. All too visible is the shooting script, Snuff Productions, "Crucifixions in the Roman Empire." A true horror scene, no fun and games here. All on the crosses moaning in delirium as the cameras move in for closeups, capturing the pernicious attacks of insects one those wonderful naked honey laden bodies. The executioner smiles again feels the prisoner over. "Not to worry you shall not die alone, and I did pretty much preserve your pretty face. Your agonized expressions will make for good close ups."

Attachments

• Crucifixion slave 2.1.JPG
    Crucifixion slave 2.1.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 295
  • Crucifixion slave 2.1(2).png
    Crucifixion slave 2.1(2).png
    471.3 KB · Views: 444
  • Crucifixion Pavillon 3 insects.jpg
    Crucifixion Pavillon 3 insects.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 544
Y e s , i n d e e d !

The Romans were masters at inflicting pain that wasn't necessarily deadly so that one would suffer a long time. There have been reports of crucified men lasting up to n i n e long excruciating days back in Roman times. If nails/spikes were not used, one might last longer and go insane with lack of nourishment, water, and sleep without the slow blood loss.
nobody could survive 9 days without water being exhausted. mayby if somebody is not beaten and doesnt feel pain it's possible ex. imprisoned in cold room only laying on the ground

Last edited:
Part 1 of a series. As many pictures have been submitted, decided to to this in a story format.

Attachments

• Crucifixion South America.pdf
    273.4 KB · Views: 158
First to go was Ali.

He was teared on the ground by the soldiers, and Hasan was roped by the hands and feet on one of the pillars in order to see what will happen and to prevent him from running.

The master was turning toward the cheering crowd with 2 half metre fat wooden sedils in his hand and proclaimed:” Let the execution begin!”

Ali was still tied by his hands on the wooden piece and his beautiful body glanced in the sun by the sweat. He didn't understood what the master was saying but soon he will find out. The slave master turned toward him and ask the soldiers if they were ready... and they were... Than he order 2 of the soldiers to grab Ali by the bare large feet and spread them open large. The half erect dick and the fat balls of the guy felt over his stomach muscles and his rose ass emerged from his soft hairy ass cheeks. 2 Soldiers were grabbed each hairy leg and 2 were on each of Ali's arms pushing them toward the patibulum. Ali groans and starts swirl on the ground crashed by the weight of the soldiers sitting on his arms and spreaded the palms to relax...His swirls and cursed as well as the beautiful body that gonna be nailed turned on the 5 soldiers and their dicks started to rise from under their uniforms. The free one looked at the master and the master granted his plea with a loose gesture... Ali stared at the soldiers erection and screamed from the top of his lungs”Noooo!!!!” The soldier came over him looking and grimmed at the nice looking body, turned himself close to the soft furred ass whole and caressed the firm ass cheeks spreading them with his hands. Ali bursted in screams and his body started to contorsinate as he tried to escape the rape that was coming... The soldier laughed and spit a huge spit on the rose guy ass that quickly swirls his ass cheeks into a lubrified place.

The 8 inch soldier dick was placed near the rose butt hole and the soldier started to fuck the young guy ass, as Ali screams and muscle contracted with the pain of penetration. Hasan was staring at Ali s muscle body as he was fucked and got an instant hardon and he realized how stupid he was when they attacked the master. But Hassan was not the only one who had an instant hard on, all the soldiers that kept the arms and spreaded legs of the fine guy was up too. Their hard cocks emerged from under their uniforms and that view pleased the master. The soldier who fucks Ali vigorously is becoming close to its orgasm and the master was looking close to its butt as the soldier ass hole strached as long as his cum was filling the slave ass...

”Good job man!” the master said. ”Next!”

The soldier who just camed switch his post with one the soldiers that kept the spreaded feets of the slave and the cock of his comrade emerged in a strong hardon. The way in was easy now because of the cum inside the slaves ass and the soldier stick his hard cock inside the slave ass as his head fallen on back with pleasure. A pleasure whisper emerged from his hairy chest as he started to fuck that ass, and Ali screams turned to moaning of pleasure too. The soldier sitting of his hands turned both toward his beautiful face and they kept the tied slave hands with one hand as they jerked with the other looking at their comrade who fucks the lovely ass. Ali moans and his cock was ready to explode but the slave master was on duty, and grabbed the thick slave cock and balls and squezze them until the soldier cumm filled the ass so Ali could not sprout his seed. The other leg keeper turned toward Ali s ass as he was switched by the soldier who just cummed and a firm 10 inch dick forced the slave ass again.

The pain of a bigger cock inside his ass took a sharp scream from Ali s chest and a swirl of his ass around the soldiers hard cock finished that big cock instantly filling Ali s ass with rivers of cumm. Instantly the soldiers on the slaves hands cummed on his face and chest filling him with their loads. They all moaned with pleasure, but the master was not pleased. ”Pathetic” he said, and let loose the slaves dick and balls as he raised atop of his body.

”I will show you how to do it! ” told him to the soldiers, ”Just prepare the nails for the next step!”

Hasan cummed at the same time with the 3 soldiers and strange thought was crossing his head as he looked at the ordeal of his shamed and raped buddy. Until now it was mostly pleasure and soft pain this crucifixion, and the boy was not yet realizing what follows next.

The slave master 12 inch thick dick was now ready to come into action. He smile with a strange look toward the slave at his feet and as he closed to Ali s site, the slave saw the monster cock .

”Noooo! Noooo! Not again! Not with that cock!” the young slave yelled and started to swirl his body in the hands of his captors. The soldiers got now firm on his extremities and the two on the hands dragged the nails and hammers near them softly as the young slave was concentrated on the masters huge cock.

”Yeesss! Yesss! the master said, ”IT IS MY TIME TO BE ATOP OF YOU! You prick, you tried to kill me and it is payback time”... and he plunged his dick inside the hot ravaged ass as the soldiers cumm from inside started to came out of the ass hole and fill Ali”s arched back and stomach muscles . Hasan remained silent and his dick was still firm staring at the monstrous cock disappearing in Ali s ass hole and at the cumm that got out.

The screams of Ali pleased the master and also the mob that was around lookin and jerking at this view.

The master started to pump him hard and to jerk the young slave, looking in his terrified eyes. Ali tried to avoid the pain in his ass as he done it before with the last soldier bat the master was best. The moves of Ali s hips just excited him harder, and soon the young slave got a very big opened ass hole awaiting for the masters cumm. Master stroked the young slave hard big cock with one hand as he fucked and felt the pulsing strokes of slave s blood inside his firm hand. When the pulse becomes stronger and stronger and the orgasm was coming soon he raised his head toward the soldiers that was waiting over the slave left hand whit the big nails and wood hammer ready to act.

Ali moans and screams and he feels suddenly a hot warm in his pelvis as the orgasm approaches. It was the time.

Master jerked Ali s cock rapidly and pumped his ass harder and faster with his eyes on the the nail that approaches the slave`s wrist. The orgasm of both the master and slave stroked them both, and a river of cumm was pumped out of the young slave dick. Such a pleasure!!!!crossed the mind of Ali for a second.

A blink of master`s eye and the hammer falled onto the nail on Ali left wrist and suddenly the orgasm was transformed into a sharp pain, a mixture of pain and pleasure that brought mad screams from Ali`s chest. The pain and screams continued as the master filled the young slave ass with his cumm, shaked by a big orgasm with his eyes staring the bloody nailed wrist and his hand jerking Ali s cock. For one minute he stood inside that hot ass enjoying that hot pulsing sensation and the screams that came from Ali, and he extracted his cock out of that ass and as he kept the slave from his hair he put his huge cock full of cumm all over the condamned face.

”That was awesome!” master said... i haven't had an orgasm like that in years.

Ali fainted from the pain.

The big show that master gave to the audience brought applauses and few cumm jets from the hard jerking male audience.

A splash of water put Ali back to his senses. He laid down completely now and the soldiers rest for a minute, before grabbing back his bare feets again. The pain in his left arm was so vivid and the asshole became hotter and hotter second by second as the sphincters try to contract.

The master takes one of the thick half metre sedile with big bulbs onto one of the tops and turns towards the slave.

”Ouch Ouch, my ass is like fire!” the slave moaned and groaned.

”Oh...!” ”Your ass is on fire ? You liked the dicks inside it haven't you?” the master replayed. ”I can give you back something to fuck, but this time it will be yourself that will do the job! ” And he showed the fat sedile to Ali s site . ”This will keep you up until you die” .

Ali yelled ”Nooo! Nooo! Not anymore ...!” but the master ordered the 2 soldiers on slaves feets to spread him again. Ali started to swirl and the wound in the wrist started to excruciate the pain all over his body. The slave master look at the young male ass that try to contract in from of his eyes and he make his fingers as a shovel blade and opened it back together with the screams of Ali.

The master feels the hot cumm inside slave`s rectum and he let it come out all over his strong arm, moisturizing his fist like a lube. He began to pump his fist inside of slaves ass, as the screams become harder. He starts to firmly massage the prostate from inside, and Ali felt his cock rising again. A confusing feeling made him moan and the arm of the master was in and out from his ass hole. Ali felt his dick so hard and the hand so inside his guts, that the pain from his left wrist was forgotten and replaced with this new feeling of pain and pleasure that made him groan as he was fisted.

”You prick! You got hard again!” laughed the master as he saw the boner of the fat slave cock. ”You are enjoying it, don't you?!” ”Tie his balls soldier!” he ordered and a soldier put a leather rope around the slave balls and squeezed them in a big red purple sack, forcing the slave big dick head to rise upper in the air.

The master enjoyed that view and put his other hand on the young male cock as he was fisting him with the other. The cock got harder and pulsing again and Ali felt his orgasm approaching again. As the first time he ignored the soldiers around him and as the last time when the rivers of cumm spreaded all over his body the hammer was falling onto the nail on his right wrist in completion of the first part of the crucifixion.

The pain from his wrists made his orgasm even stronger and longer as he struggle between pain and pleasure in agony.

”Lift him!” said the master and ropes was pulled over the pillar and start lifting the screaming slave still sustained through his ass hole by master left arm. When the slave big cock still erect reached the height of master mouth he order the soldiers to stop. Hot drops of cumm emerged from the big red cock head and the master tasted them with his tongue. They were sweet and soured and masters mouth soon engorged the whole big dick and start sucking the over excited head as his fingers excites the slaves prostate again from inside. Strong shakings of the naked slave and screams accompanied that sucking and Ali s prostate released again incontrolable rivers of cum in master hungry mouth.

The master lift his eyes toward the condemned slave and moaned in pleasure. Ali shacked by pain and pleasure again shifts his head right and left in a continue motion, and when he feels the mouth releasing his cock head he look down toward his tormentor.

”Lift him upper! master ordered looking the contorsioned muscles of slave struggling to escape his doom. ”Give me the sedile!” he orders to the soldiers and the big wooden stick was put into his hand. He plant the sedile on the pillar angled up and forward and order the soldiers to slowly put the slave down. As the body slowly descends masters left arm enlarge again the asshole to a painful amount and slowly taking the sedile head bulb into his palm with his fingers still inside Ali` s streched ass he switched his arm with the sedile, that force Ali s ass hole to enlarge to the max, slowly entering his cum lubrified rectum.

Ali felt the agony in his ankles and ass as the sedile entering far and far inside him. He struggle to escape upwords but his feets are still in the soldiers hands.

Than he realise there is no escape from now on, only pain and slow death ahead.

Paralyzed with this thought he give up and lower on the sedile until master order the soldiers to stop.

His fat dick is hanging now in front of master face and he feels that his hairy strong legs are maneuvered up by the soldiers and put aside the cross with his knees flexed.

The master caress the flexed strong legs of the crucified slave with a big spike that left a red trace but no blood on his legs and down to his large and bonny feets. The soldiers strengthen the ropes and the large feets were pressed toward the cross.

Master himself grab a long spike and nail them by the ankle fixing them in position with 2 pieces of wood atop and the pain starts again, and with it the death dance of the crucified Ali .

Hasan started to struggle in his ropes knowing what will happen to him next.
it was brilliant. I dream about that during my experience

Yes, as a submissive woman I want to see women on the cross not men. Of course I love the male body and am turned on by it, but not dominated as in crucifixion. Men are supposed to dominate us, not be dominated themselves. Of course I realize others feel very differently about this. And at least one is obnoxious about that.
as a submissive gay I'm interested only in male crucifixion. everything depends of orientation, taste ect. I'm not interested in watching on naked women because it's not my taste. that's all

I feel the same way, Balti. As my profile states, I am gay so I'd much rather see images of guys being crucified or whipped or tortured. Sadly for me, The vast majority of people on this site prefer women which is fine, but doesn't interest me. I wish we could create a forum for male crucifixions!
What do you guys think?
me to as a gay

I think the same. I am a little surprised that there are so few pictures and reports of naked men. Since in the history almost only men were crucified and very few women it is already a little strange, that one predominantly pictures and stories of women sees and reads.

Dont worry, as a long time member of this forum and mainly interested in "male crucifixion", too, I got the impression over many years, that all sorts of "taste" is being served here very well. The diversity is astounding in my opinion and the administration is open-minded. There are topics regarding, men, women, mixed crucifixions, questions of method and history, source material, S/M-practice, links, stories, personal experiences, movies, books, passionplays, video-games, naked or with loincloth and everything else so satisfy your needs....

Dont worry, as a long time member of this forum and mainly interested in "male crucifixion", too, I got the impression over many years, that all sorts of "taste" is being served here very well. The diversity is astounding in my opinion and the administration is open-minded. There are topics regarding, men, women, mixed crucifixions, questions of method and history, source material, S/M-practice, links, stories, personal experiences, movies, books, passionplays, video-games, naked or with loincloth and everything else so satisfy your needs....
usually about women.

I think the same. I am a little surprised that there are so few pictures and reports of naked men. Since in the history almost only men were crucified and very few women it is already a little strange, that one predominantly pictures and stories of women sees and reads.

This group, Crux Foundation, and the old Crux used to be pretty short of crucified men. The male forum, Crucim, was unashamedly gay, so someone like me always fell a bit between the two, as a straight man interested in male crux. My manips sometimes had men in, which these groups were not big on, but the male crux often included women, which Crucim (and M_C_R) were not interested in.

For many years I felt I was pushing a large rock uphill, so it's nice these days to be able to sit back and see so many others engage in this topic. We have some marvelous male amateur and self crux here too. Let's face it, men are more inclined to crucify themselves for fun and film it!

It is much more inclusive now. Not that it wasn't before in theory, but there were few actually posting male material. Now we have a variety.

usually about women.

Yep. Sometimes you have to step up and create that content that you are looking for, and encourage others by your participation!

Or just post what you have. It might even be new to us :D

young-freethinker-crucified-joaquin-abella-ojeda.jpgCLAVIUS-Calvary-Golgotha-064-1024x682.jpgtumblr_o30ym2dhAe1v9qezro1_1280.jpgtumblr_o311e19D541v9qezro1_1280.jpgtumblr_o3fvohwvi81v9qezro1_1280.jpgtumblr_o3kno1nVK51v9qezro1_500.jpgtumblr_o39hqgWBnF1v9qezro1_1280.jpgtumblr_o3xn0vNalB1v9qezro1_1280.jpgtumblr_o3c3rrux061v9qezro1_1280.jpgtumblr_o3c3ssPQZh1v9qezro1_1280.jpg

Hello Everyone:
It's been a long while since I last posted anything here, but I found this video a few months ago on Youtube and thought it was very interesting. Some of you may have heard of the work by Dr. Zugibe on the subject of crucifixion from a medical perspective. And, who's a better candidate for his experiment than his own son! Check this out and enjoy:

Hello Everyone:
It's been a long while since I last posted anything here, but I found this video a few months ago on Youtube and thought it was very interesting. Some of you may have heard of the work by Dr. Zugibe on the subject of crucifixion from a medical perspective. And, who's a better candidate for his experiment than his own son! Check this out and enjoy:

Yes, a fascinating character. You've got to wonder what his son's inner life and fantasies might be like! Crucified so many times over so many years.

zugibe.jpgzugibe9.jpgzugibe0515e7ed-811f-47d3-8d2e-8d037c13064a.jpg

Yes, and I can't help but thinking that there was some Freudian theory behind the Dr's research. There's definitely some kinks running in the family.

Back
Top Bottom