Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some more male crux

borgia.jpg20-1.jpgadcrux.jpgnaked_men_crucified_by_Bikjhkg.jpg

The executioner starts to undress me. First, it takes away my chains, and drop the top of my toga. My heart starts beat hard, because I know I can do nothing, and I will be laid bare before the whole public.
acr23.JPG
The executioner, continuing to undress me, removes my entire gown. I end up with just the loincloth. I'm anxious. My stomach tightens. A kind of pleasure starts to rise in me. The touch of my hardened penis on the fabric of the loincloth makes me pleasure.
acr24.JPG

That second image from The Last Temptation is still a pretty powerful one!
There are some great scenes in that film, albeit a very small part of the total. I've been playing around with modifying some of the images, haven't posted any until now. Here's the first, similar angle to the one above but with mods.

ph133.jpg

The executioner removed my loincloth, I find myself completely naked, totally vulnerable,​
under the domination of my torturer who goes to work.
I feel fresh air on my sex turgid, and excitement overcomes me even more.​
acr25.JPG
My breath is panting. A strange fear , pleasure combined, grabs me. I will soon receive the whip.
My body is fully available to the torments that are coming.​
acr26.JPG

The executioner removed my loincloth, I find myself completely naked, totally vulnerable,​
under the domination of my torturer who goes to work.​
I feel fresh air on my sex turgid, and excitement overcomes me even more.​
My breath is panting. A strange fear , pleasure combined, grabs me. I will soon receive the whip.​
My body is fully available to the torments that are coming.​
Keep em coming, Dom, good to see someone putting themself on the line

There are some great scenes in that film, albeit a very small part of the total. I've been playing around with modifying some of the images, haven't posted any until now. Here's the first, similar angle to the one above but with mods.

Great pic -- look forward to others when you get a chance.

I am exposed face.
The executioner then takes the whip, raise his arm, and the first blow falls on my chest. A shooting pain runs through my body, making me moan.
A second blow slaps on my skin.
Then a third.
The pain is intense. It's just one blow after another. First gently. And the pace is accelerating.​
acr27.JPG
The lashes of the whip wrap around my torso offered, messengers of pain and pleasure mixed.
My skin is marked by red streaks. I tremble at being flogged in public.
I tremble with fear, with pain, but also with an intense pleasure that floods me.​
acr28.JPG

These words are great, Dom: it's wonderful that a man could write them and I'm happy that you'ld be french !
I feel the same sensation when I'm whipped !
I hope my expression in English is not too bad (I dont never learned English) because the French translation given here is not quite to my version.
But I'm glad you like it!

what is important is to show your experience, your feelings in front of the others,
and , even if it's not in a perfect English, you'll certainly be happy to have made that!
It's a french girl who's speaking to you and ,believe me, I'm with you !
Continue...Cheers to you !
Messa

what is important is to show your experience, your feelings in front of the others,
and , even if it's not in a perfect English, you'll certainly be happy to have made that!
It's a french girl who's speaking to you and ,believe me, I'm with you !
Continue...Cheers to you !
Messa
Thank you so much Messaline.
You are adorable encourage me like that.
You actually make me happy.

After being whipped on the chest and belly, I went back, hands tied in front, bended over a trestle, to present my back to the bites of the leather.
The blows fall down while on my waist, my back, my shoulders. With each crack of the whip on my skin, I utter a groan. Tears come to my eyes, tears of pain or pleasure?​
acr29.JPG
And then I am straightened, his hands tied at the bottom of the trestle, to present my buttocks at the executioner who resumes immediately the flagellation.
The blows fall, inexorably, in sharp crack.
Some slamming on my testicles, pulling me with cries of extreme pain.
I'm dizzy and my head is spinning, nearly to fainting.​
acr30.JPG

Good story unfolding Dom59!

It is interesting to see a scourger's-eye-view of the victim. One can easily imagine the cruel planning for aiming the next stroke of the scourge towards a particular place to cause maximum pain!

View attachment 45865

This is a great image Phlebas! I reckon it is exactly the way the legs would have been splayed out. I wonder if one day we will ever see a crucifixion in a movie done in this more convincing way?

Actually I think such a crucifixion could be done in a Jesus biopic without causing any blushes. All the editing would require is lots of back view sequences like your picture, the faces of the crowd, mocking or weeping, would show exactly the mood. Then the scenes could cut to face & chest only views of Jesus in agony without any full-frontal problems. A few other side angled shots can add to the variety. The whole thing would convey the shaming element of crucifixion without any actually-seen compromising nudity, it would all be implicit.

Back
Top Bottom