Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Put it this way.....
Your savage humiliation will be SO bad that you will be BEGGING to be crucified, even the Cornu will feel a luxury in your abused,raped arse .... now,seeping blood,shit and cum.
( For all to see and gloat)
The cruel sting of the whip will make your dull brain EXPLODE as you buckle with each lash upon your bloodied chubby torso.
You'll weep like a little girl !!
You will feel the full force of their hatred towards your pathetic self as they wallop the crude rusty nails in your hands and feet,they'll LAUGH at you as you wail begging,in agony....for them to stop.
Your naked fat bloody body will wobble as the cross is raised and slammed into the prepared hole.....yeah you will SCREAM.....!!
Added to which you'll piss and shit yourself.
Should we care...??
NO.
I take it you have planned this for ages a viscious flogging all over as I hang there

Reactions: Kav
The anticipation. Prisoner Joseph awakens from a troubled sleep, he hears the snapping sound of the scourge whip and the ensuing screams. "Yes the day has finally come," he shudders. Then it happens, the door to the cell is opened and the quick change from darkness to early morning sun temporarily blinds him. Two guards grab his arms and he is roughly dragged down the dank hallway to the courtyard outside. He stares in horror at the scene, the first prisoner is being scourged already, completely naked and vulnerable. A guard then feels Joseph over, orders STRIP NAKED, PREPARE FOR YOU FLOGGING AND CRUCIFIXION. Ropes are secured to his wrists, he knows what these are for. He looks on in horror as the first one screams and begs, his back becoming a shredded mess. He knows they both shall go up on the wood together later, both shall have a long day of suffering ahead. Yet somehow he cannot avert his eyes. The lash whip has not touched him yet, but it is the psychological torture, yes the dread and anticipation. Perhaps the combination of fear and repressed masochistic desire. Other guards and spectators point and laugh at him, so naked and ashamed now. One guard shouts out, "Why not secure him with back to post, I think his frontal appendage will take a lot."

Attachments

• crucifixion whipping 12.jpg
    crucifixion whipping 12.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 428
The anticipation. Prisoner Joseph awakens from a troubled sleep, he hears the snapping sound of the scourge whip and the ensuing screams. "Yes the day has finally come," he shudders. Then it happens, the door to the cell is opened and the quick change from darkness to early morning sun temporarily blinds him. Two guards grab his arms and he is roughly dragged down the dank hallway to the courtyard outside. He stares in horror at the scene, the first prisoner is being scourged already, completely naked and vulnerable. A guard then feels Joseph over, orders STRIP NAKED, PREPARE FOR YOU FLOGGING AND CRUCIFIXION. Ropes are secured to his wrists, he knows what these are for. He looks on in horror as the first one screams and begs, his back becoming a shredded mess. He knows they both shall go up on the wood together later, both shall have a long day of suffering ahead. Yet somehow he cannot avert his eyes. The lash whip has not touched him yet, but it is the psychological torture, yes the dread and anticipation. Perhaps the combination of fear and repressed masochistic desire. Other guards and spectators point and laugh at him, so naked and ashamed now. One guard shouts out, "Why not secure him with back to post, I think his frontal appendage will take a lot."
Is that how I would be flogged crausswild then turned round for a frontal flogging the only thing holding me up are my wrists tied to the upright

Back
Top Bottom