Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Собственно, здесь почти никто никого «хлестать» не будет; почти все — фантазеры, и составить сцену с кем-либо из участников этого сайта практически невозможно.
Why no?

"Actually, almost no one here will “whip” anyone; almost everyone is a dreamer, and it is almost impossible to create a scene with any of the members of this site."

Well, I've just recently been proved wrong, actually!
yes... I think that everything is possible... not exactly as I would like, but possible...
although I agree, many people don't want it

yes... I think that everything is possible... not exactly as I would like, but possible...
although I agree, many people don't want it
I was crucified on a ladder with ropes in Cumbria I was whipped abd then crowned with thorns like jesus I was also spreadeagled and mocked and tortured 20221013_140523.jpgbefore I was stripped WIN_20221012_10_33_18_Pro.jpgbeing tied down

Yes I've been interested in crucifixion since I took part in a passion play at school I played jesus it was interesting abd to suffer
Interesting... Did you only learn about him at school? or was it earlier?
My first fantasy was detailed, although before it I didn’t even know what a crucifixion was...

Interesting... Did you only learn about him at school? or was it earlier?
My first fantasy was detailed, although before it I didn’t even know what a crucifixion was...
Iwent to Sunday school and also watched jesus of nazareth film also during the play me and my 2 mates who played soldiers went through the play in rehersals I said to them could they crucify me naked we did the rehearsal round my house

Iwent to Sunday school and also watched jesus of nazareth film also during the play me and my 2 mates who played soldiers went through the play in rehersals I said to them could they crucify me naked we did the rehearsal round my house
interesting experience... I would like to try this too

Prior to his walk of shame, the criminal is brutally whipped by several types of cruel implement. (Actually done by my fave Mistress the previous day!). She did draw lots of blood again!

TBC...

Attachments

• 230424 (28)c.jpg
    230424 (28)c.jpg
    826.6 KB · Views: 94
  • 230424 (21)c.jpg
    230424 (21)c.jpg
    505.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 230424 (14)c.jpg
    230424 (14)c.jpg
    535.6 KB · Views: 71
  • 230424 (10)c.jpg