Crucified Short-Haired Women

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ramon's "Crucified Jesus" comes to mind. Here's a short clip.

That's wonderful. Has some of Ramon's quirks, but over all its a great crux dance. i don't know about the rest of you though, but when I think "Jesus" I don't think "blonde tomboy", personally.

Also, I have to say that you have the exact opposite taste in women as I do @ralmcg

That's wonderful. Has some of Ramon's quirks, but over all its a great crux dance. i don't know about the rest of you though, but when I think "Jesus" I don't think "blonde tomboy", personally.

Also, I have to say that you have the exact opposite taste in women as I do @ralmcg
Well mp5stab I feel like long hair on women is an overused standard of beauty. I do like some long-haired women though.

Well mp5stab I feel like long hair on women is an overused standard of beauty. I do like some long-haired women though.
And I feel like what society considers long doesn't even begin to touch the potential length and beauty of hair. Trust me, my attraction is not socially conditioned or anything, its inbuilt.

And I feel like what society considers long doesn't even begin to touch the potential length and beauty of hair. Trust me, my attraction is not socially conditioned or anything, its inbuilt.
While there are women with the regular beauty standards I find attractive I also like those features that are not considered conventionally attractive, such as short hair, muscular build, and flat chest.

For an example of a pretty, short-haired woman there was Emma Watson, who was in the "Harry Potter" movies. I would think that most people would consider the following image one of a beautiful young lady.

d06c3f658d8b2104e79af910b009e68a.jpg

However she has since grown it back. I think I read that those who cast movies want long-haired young women and didn't want the short-haired Emma Watson, so she grew it. Have those people ever heard of wigs?

Last edited:
I'll answer the wig question in good faith. It's the same reason I don't like lip filler, or bad plastic surgery, or fake tits. It's just the superficial. Only someone who doesn't care for hair could ever think that a wig could take the place of real hair. I have a deep and erotic connection to hair. Dead wigs, no longer growing, are the opposite of what I need. I've heard of wigs, and they don't replace the real deal.

I'll answer the wig question in good faith. It's the same reason I don't like lip filler, or bad plastic surgery, or fake tits. It's just the superficial. Only someone who doesn't care for hair could ever think that a wig could take the place of real hair. I have a deep and erotic connection to hair. Dead wigs, no longer growing, are the opposite of what I need. I've heard of wigs, and they don't replace the real deal.
I was talking about wearing a wig during production of a film. The actor can go back to just wearing his (or her, or those of non-binary people, their) hair after production.

I was talking about wearing a wig during production of a film. The actor can go back to just wearing his (or her, or those of non-binary people, their) hair after production.
Would you accept muscle suits under the same premise?

The way you NEED them to have short hair and big muscles and hairy asses? (that last one is kinda body horror to me). That's how I feel about hair, femininity, curves.

Observant Sikhs don't cut their hair at all - the women keep it in braids, the men knot it up under turbans. But I've seen Sikh women (Kaurs) with their hair down, it does typically brush the ground, and looks quite magnificent.

Would you accept muscle suits under the same premise?

The way you NEED them to have short hair and big muscles and hairy asses? (that last one is kinda body horror to me). That's how I feel about hair, femininity, curves.
Not all women are conventionally attractive. I don't need all women to have short hair, big muscles, and hairy asses but it would be nice to show them at least once in a while.

As for the wigs can you tell that a short-haired woman is wearing a long-haired wig in a movie just by looking at her? My opinion is that it is not noticeable and doesn't distract from the fact that the woman is wearing it.

Last edited:
Yes, I can absolutely tell when a wig is present. But also, I am not just watching movies and screens. I am in the world of feeling and touch and smell, and in that world, hair and wigs could not be more different!

Short hair is fantastic for faces and body types that have a elfin femininity to them. Here are some examples:

Attachments

• IMG_0183.PNG
    IMG_0183.PNG
    238.9 KB · Views: 537
  • IMG_0253.JPG
    IMG_0253.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 549
Yes, I can absolutely tell when a wig is present. But also, I am not just watching movies and screens. I am in the world of feeling and touch and smell, and in that world, hair and wigs could not be more different!

Short hair is fantastic for faces and body types that have a elfin femininity to them. Here are some examples:
I do like the images of short-haired women you presented.

Back
Top Bottom