Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Appears to be a form of Chinese or possibly Japanese crucifixion. I've seen pictures of Chinese crucifixion where the woman's nipples are tied with strings and bells hung to signify guilt. Don't know if they pulled open the folds of the vaginal lips in this manner. Looks like this girl is going through a great deal of torment and I wonder how long a man or woman could survive crucified in this way. The male would most probably have weights hung and affixed to his testicles. It must have been erotic when the legs were pulled up and tied apart. Wonder if the condemned man or woman would be initially sexually aroused.
Yes Master, you may use me next!

I'm guessing that this method of crucifixion was probably the most popular form used by the Romans and in the middle east. Most likely the victims genitals were tortured with the legs fastened in this manner. It would allow survival of the victim for longer lengths of time while the instruments were applied. I can only imagine the agony as the victim was first fastened, then lifted and set upon and tortured.

Yes, Welsh Webb's work. Are you around, WW?
Nice series and very nice girl. The photo quality could be better, it may just be these copies but I know he had some horror stories about one particular photographer :eek:

Hasturan, your work is great, we love it. I found it on Deviantart and was going to start posting here when you turned up and beat me to it :D
I would like to know if WW is still active! He invited me to a crux once, but I had to decline due to now-ex wife.

Thanks for the info, Admihoek, I have seen these stills before, but didn't recognize the face in the image I posted.
Admi posted that back in July 2015 - sadly, he stopped posting in 2017, failing eyesight, and hasn't visited since early last year :(

Back
Top Bottom