Crucifixion Videos

Go to CruxDreams.com
Two Nice Videos

Hi everybody,

Here are two nice videos of crucifixions, I don't know if you already know them :

http://motherless.com/5F3D5B3
http://motherless.com/35AFA66

In the first one, the girl is whipped before being nailed on the cross. We can see her crying while suffering... very nice !

In the second one, I love to hear her imploring, crying that she is innocent. I also love to hear her howling in pain when they hammer the nails.
I have been looking for a download of the Sparticus vid for a while. The most realistic screaming while being nailed I have seen and heard. Thanks!

Just to add some preamble to the scenario, the young woman was a Sunday school teacher risking her life to spread her faith in an anti-Christian state, some parents became angry about her teaching and decided to deal with her, when we first see her, they have her locked in a cell where she has been tortured to renounce her faith.
I did have the whole story somewhere it's from at least 15 years ago, it starts where she is abducted tortured and raped, I'll see if I can find it.
Please send me a link to the full video in MP4 format (or perhaps you could send me the video itself; I have plenty of space for it), along with your preamble story to this incredible video; this is one of my favorite crucifixion vids, and I would love to watch it again in all its 28-29 minute glory, along with reading your prequel story.

please let Me know when you can send both!. I would really appreciate it!

Last edited:
The crucifixion scene begins at minute 20:18 :)

Beware, Gentle Reader, for popups and unwanted sites that start running. ;)

She's worth a look, though, if you can get through the hassle.

Beware, Gentle Reader, for popups and unwanted sites that start running. ;)

She's worth a look, though, if you can get through the hassle.
A very good, if brief, BDSM crucifixion. The interview (in the buff) that follows is interesting. The model, Victoria Voxx (nice stage name), comments on how she held up (literally) under the strain of the cross.

I excerpted that section. Here 'tis.
(Make sure you turn on the audio!)

A very good, if brief, BDSM crucifixion. The interview (in the buff) that follows is interesting. The model, Victoria Voxx (nice stage name), comments on how she held up (literally) under the strain of the cross.

I excerpted that section. Here 'tis.
(Make sure you turn on the audio!)

It's really interesting to hear the crux experience from the victim´s perspective

The crucifixion scene begins at minute 20:18 :)

This is another video from the same production company, the crucifixion scene is almost at the end of the video :)

Be careful with the pop-up windows that the page generates

This is another video from the same production company, the crucifixion scene is almost at the end of the video :)

Be careful with the pop-up windows that the page generates

You can use this page to download the video and the previous one :)

You can use this page to download the video and the previous one :)

Thanks, DarkOrder. I'm always looking for additional downloaders. I'm currently using Video Downloadhelper on Firefox.

Since you recommended it, I looked into 9xbuddy. It seems to have a lot of pop-ups and couldn't handle a site with multiple videos playing. Have you had this experience, or is it just me?

Thanks, DarkOrder. I'm always looking for additional downloaders. I'm currently using Video Downloadhelper on Firefox.

Since you recommended it, I looked into 9xbuddy. It seems to have a lot of pop-ups and couldn't handle a site with multiple videos playing. Have you had this experience, or is it just me?
I did not remember also on this page I had pop-up windows, because I have the adblock and ublock installed on my computer.
I also use a bot on Telegram called @YtbDownBot , but it does not download the videos from that page, but it allows from several sites, less YouTube

Back
Top Bottom