Crucifixion Videos

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think that it's the best video that I ever saw ... this mixt between the man who brings the pain and the woman who brings a bit of tenderness ...
Have you remarked that she has approximately my height, that she's blond and mainly, her " blond ticket de metro" ?
She's a true blond, no doubt ............ like me ... :rolleyes:

I like the crucifixion scene from Snuff Movie when Lisa Enos is nailed to the cross.

Hi poem,
I have the complete video in MP4 format, the only problem is size, it is 2. 2 Gb, it's called the " Crucifixion of Sunshine". The film has full sound, example
"You have been found guilty of following the outlawed religion of Christianity and so like your leader Jesus you are sentenced to hang naked on the cross until you die"

Do you know if its available for purchase online? And if so, where?

Ramon's videos have become legendary. He was the first to show in videos a woman on the cross - in the role of Jesus. At the same time, his videos are realistic and the performances of the actresses are authentic.

It's just a shame that he doesn't film anything new anymore. At least I don't know about it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Ramon's videos have become legendary. He was the first to show in videos a woman on the cross - in the role of Jesus. At the same time, his videos are realistic and the performances of the actresses are authentic.

It's just a shame that he doesn't film anything new anymore. At least I don't know about it. Correct me if I'm wrong.
The latest filmed crux video he did was just over a year ago now: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/crucifiedjesus

The latest filmed crux video he did was just over a year ago now: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/crucifiedjesus
The video is just a new upload to his vimeo channel. The same video was released by Ramon back in 2017 (I know because I bought it when it was released). It is a great shame that an artist like him no longer makes this art.

Canadians Felames Christ tried to imitate him, whose work was also very nice, but Ramon is Ramon. I would also be happy if he filmed something again. Because if anyone knew how to spin it, it was him.

I found on XVideos a superb crucifixion :

a young pale skin woman is crucified "à la Makar" : ropes and nothing under the feet. Only her arm's strength to avoid / delay suffocation due to the position.

Indeed, at a moment of the crucifixion, she's near to asphyxie...

Moreover she has to bear the crown of thorns on her head with barbed wire, and even if the thorns do not plant themselves in her forehead, however they sometimes touch her neck which adds very nice additional sufferings.

You can note too the way she raises his eyes to Heaven, as if to ask God to help him bear this... The way to raise the eyes to the sky is common in the crucifixion "à la Makar" sessions. According to me, nothing under the feet is the guarantee of a very beautiful Crux session : the slave must suffer, it is necessary to enjoy the spectators !

Her pain is real and magnificent, a very good video but i don't know the name of the producer. Some pics :

Attachments

• 2Na92QraF6Q.jpg
    2Na92QraF6Q.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 175
  • 4KWjxYI9IK8.jpg
    4KWjxYI9IK8.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 158
  • 7SjvmWHltF0.jpg
    7SjvmWHltF0.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 166
  • 9jpscKAFs-g.jpg
    9jpscKAFs-g.jpg