Go to CruxDreams.com
Honorable mentions:
#10 Xtober30ShortDelayFSa
#9 Xtober17NoLongerRunningFS
#8 Xtober25QueensLastWalkFS
#7 Xtober27NotHangedByTtheNeckFS
#6 Xtober24FilledWithDreadBFS

And then the 5 winners:

#5 - Xtober10CIscaRapedFS, because RPing this was the beginning of an online romance that led to me marrying @Aralav

Xtober10CIscaRapedFS.jpg

#4 Xtober20VillageDownfallFSa - Just so many beautiful people dying

Xtober20VillageDownfallFSa.jpg

#3 Xtober09NotSevenButEightupFS - The beauty of multiple gorgeous women attached to their crosses together

Xtober09NotSevenButEightupFS.jpg

#2 Xtober15ViaAppiaFS - This might very well be your greatest masterpiece! But....

Xtober15ViaAppiaFS.jpg

#1 Xtober28ViaAppiaFS - ..... but I actually like this angle more.

Xtober28ViaAppiaFS.jpg

Honorable mentions:

And then the 5 winners:

#5 - Xtober10CIscaRapedFS, because RPing this was the beginning of an online romance that led to me marrying @Aralav

View attachment 1253672

View attachment 1253677

#3 Xtober09NotSevenButEightupFS - The beauty of multiple gorgeous women attached to their crosses together

View attachment 1253678

#2 Xtober15ViaAppiaFS - This might very well be your greatest masterpiece! But....

View attachment 1253679

View attachment 1253680
Hummm, #5 , can you really call it rape if it's part of the punishment? Maybe a question for a legal professional? hehehehehehehe

The question that plagues me is why is the pregnant woman taller than everyone else and the woman underneath her?
IIRC she is about the same size Her legs are more straight then the women below her

Honorable mentions:

And then the 5 winners:

View attachment 1253672

View attachment 1253677

View attachment 1253678

View attachment 1253679

View attachment 1253680
you like having a whole crowd up there. Lines of suffering sobbing sexy women! And one intimate woman to start it all off. Interesting choices

And why is she over another woman? There's a story in that!
If you break down a roman armycamp you get wood of all sizes to crucify people on:p
And the doublecross was part of the original piece of comic I was challenged to base this work on.

2nd pic in the messagei below
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/crumeras-crosstober-2022-celebrations.9969/post-735412

And I liked the concept. but used women and the occosianl male instead of the all male of the original comic.
What she did to get crucified high?
Maybe nothing special-> it was her turn to be crucified I guess when they came to the doublecross prepared earlier by the people erecting the crosses along the Appian way. being a captured rebel slave of spartacus army

However feel free to make up another reason you can think of.
Please share your ideas with us :D

Last edited by a moderator:
If you break down a roman armycamp you get wood of all sizes to crucify people on:p
And the doublecross was part of the original piece of comic I was challenged to base this work on.

2nd pic in the messagei below
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/crumeras-crosstober-2022-celebrations.9969/post-735412

And I liked the concept. but used women and the occosianl male instead of the all male of the original comic.
What she did to get crucified high?
Maybe nothing special-> it was her turn to be crucified I guess when they came to the doublecross prepared earlier by the people erecting the crosses along the Appian way. being a captured rebel slave of spartacus army

However feel free to make up another reason you can think of.
Please share your ideas with us :D
My thought was that she was a Roman civilian who was raped. She and the slave woman tried to hide it so she was crucified and the slave woman who defended her was crucified underneath her. As a humiliation.

Alternatively it was a Roman woman who didn't want to go back to her husband or didn't want to give birth. So she passed herself off as complicit slaves and as a citizen of Rome she was crucified above all others.

Honorable mentions:

And then the 5 winners:

View attachment 1253672

View attachment 1253677

View attachment 1253678

View attachment 1253679

View attachment 1253680
all absolutey stunning. the (poor, sweet) Cisca (correctly) raped is pure perfecion depiting the destiny af all the crucified women: being raped (often by many), usually when the were nailed to the patibolum, and the agonize naked on the cross, with the pussy dripping cum.

Back
Top Bottom