Crux Humour

Go to CruxDreams.com
I appreciate the degradation, Subhunt, but it seems like a waste of good wine. They could achieve the same result by just spitting on her.
And they should at least swish the wine around in the glasses (or mugs :eek:), admire the subtle colouration, savour the heady bouquet, swill the wine around in their mouths for a few moments, to appreciate the no doubt richly complex notes of taste, pause to experience the bliss - then spit it out!

And they should at least swish the wine around in the glasses (or mugs :eek:), admire the subtle colouration, savour the heady bouquet, swill the wine around in their mouths for a few moments, to appreciate the no doubt richly complex notes of taste, pause to experience the bliss - then spit it out!
I’m not sure if that entirely falls under the definition of alcohol abuse but I like it!

True, all since the legions rely too much on locally trained auxiliaries from the provinces!
They should have learned from the US Army. When those found out, that their illiterate soldiers from the Ghettos were not able to read the manual for the AR16, they made a comic https://www.americanrifleman.org/content/speaking-the-g-i-s-language-the-m16-comic-book-manual/ , so one should make a comic for those auxilary troups, so they know what the arms of the crucified is and where to nail them, and where to nail the foot.

Back
Top Bottom