Crux scenes from Daz Studio

Go to CruxDreams.com
my next burst of inspiration and a new series that will probably not be finished like all my previous works. but it doesn’t upset me, I’m probably in search of myself and my style) I really want to share this beginning with you and maybe I can even finish it) and I also want to make a backstory later, I really liked the girl that I created)

Nice work! But as a cost saving move staff are asking artists to convert png files to jpegs before posting and to please keep the jpegs to 1 mb or less each. Thanks.

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/important-please-read.9955/

my next burst of inspiration and a new series that will probably not be finished like all my previous works. but it doesn’t upset me, I’m probably in search of myself and my style) I really want to share this beginning with you and maybe I can even finish it) and I also want to make a backstory later, I really liked the girl that I created)
It would be great, to repost the Images as jpg and fewer as one Megabyte per Image.

Is that free application?
I really wanna try lol
Daz software is free to get started.

I hope you'll give it a try.

After that, they have lots of content you can buy. You can also buy from other sites like Renderosity, Renderotica, and Turbo Squid.

Just for fun I whipped up this little image last year, trying to show beginners what you can create with only the free content that comes when you install Daz (plus a free set of handcuffs I got from Noone102000 at DeviantArt):

simple render with barcelet.jpg

ALSO, please be aware there are thousands of free items available. There's a small "free" section at Daz. DeviantArt also has many free items available. Renderosity probably has one of the best "free" sections. There are probably lots of other places for free content for those who look.

I don't mind paying for good content once in awhile -- especially if I have a very specific item in mind.

Here's a crux scene I did in Daz a few years back. It has over 200 "favorites" now so I guess a few people like it okay:

crux testing 20200630.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You should be able to drop though right into your library folder once you unzip them!

ok....when trired launch daz central i had error Application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)
I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble. That can be frustrating. Daz works okay for me on a couple of different laptops -- it's not perfect but overall I think it's pretty good software. I hope you'll stay with it. I think you can probably get it to work. Maybe you need to uninstall what you have now and try to start over with a fresh installation.

Back
Top Bottom