Crux Scenes in Movies

Go to CruxDreams.com
There is a quick shot of a girl crucified X style in the 1977 Martial Arts file Circle of Iron but I find no images of it out there yet.

I have some stills of this cruxing but I can't find them, here are some images I just found on the web. It was also known as The Silent Flute

TheSilentFlute_B2_Japan_Seito-11-1.jpgthe-silent-flute-58677l.jpgTheSilentFlute_B2_Japan_Seito-1-1.jpg

I watched this--found it on the internet. It is an Italian horror movie. The script is OK, but not great. The crucifixions are merely snapshots--there are no real scenes or dialogue. I won't go into details and spoil your experience if you want to watch it, but it isn't really about crucifixion.
thank you, right,...there was a better cover than the movie

The German actress Sophia Thomalla ends up on the cross...it's a shame, with such a great body, that she wasn't questioned and tortured extensively before the crucifixion...

View attachment 1417073 View attachment 1417075View attachment 1417076View attachment 1417077View attachment 1417078
i know the tv and press maked a big trouble about provocation and blasphemia
ridiculous in 21. century..
i thought, awesome!!, hope she love it more and try it for real one time;)

thank you, right,...there was a better cover than the movie
I watched this--found it on the internet. It is an Italian horror movie. The script is OK, but not great. The crucifixions are merely snapshots--there are no real scenes or dialogue. I won't go into details and spoil your experience if you want to watch it, but it isn't really about crucifixion.
i watched it now, only short scenes from two girls on the cross ..
cruxx4.jpgcruxx5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom