And it's beautiful

Still it's not our way

We tried or just could not understand it

For it was, an awakening not simple or concise

Never let your beliefs control your desires fore this will only leave you lost

Find yourself before you trust in yourself

Never doubt what is in your heart

LOVE

Hum, were you afraid that we couldn't read your poem, Siss, in writting it with such great letters ?:D

Anyway, your poem makes me thinking about some things, but it's too much intimate to be told here ...
But, was it not its target ?
Well done !:clapping:

Daydreams and Nightmares

You tease and flirt ... Don't you?

It's fun and playful and dangerous

They open their eyes and you can tell you can have them

Poor little things

They can't think or understand why

We are really worlds apart

And yet for some it happens

And it's beautiful

Still it's not our way

We tried or just could not understand it

For it was, an awakening not simple or concise

Never let your beliefs control your desires fore this will only leave you lost

Find yourself before you trust in yourself

Never doubt what is in your heart

LOVE

I think Siss is saying ... when it comes to love we must throw caution to the winds ... follow our heart ... to hold back is to lose the greatest gift that life can bestow ... love is not simple; it can be complicated, dreamy, and even cause one to wake with nightmares of longing and fear of losing ... but plunge ahead, cope with any disappointments or missteps ...the rewards of the heart endure forever! But that is my interpretation ... she says it so much better, in a rush of abstractions and ringing statements that set the mind afloat.

Another nice one Siss!!!

Love :bdsm-heart:

Wisdom and beauty all rolled up into one delicious package. That's you all over Siss and we love you for it
flower1flower1flower1

"Never doubt what is in your heart"
Very good advice indeed Siss!
I try to live that in my life.
Another great poem Siss:)
:clapping:

:)

Hum, were you afraid that we couldn't read your poem, Siss, in writting it with such great letters ?:D

Anyway, your poem makes me thinking about some things, but it's too much intimate to be told here ...
But, was it not its target ?
Well done !:clapping:

Messa! You are always so adorable. A big kiss for my sister.

kissing-0987-magical.gif gif

I think Siss is saying ... when it comes to love we must throw caution to the winds ... follow our heart ... to hold back is to lose the greatest gift that life can bestow ... love is not simple; it can be complicated, dreamy, and even cause one to wake with nightmares of longing and fear of losing ... but plunge ahead, cope with any disappointments or missteps ...the rewards of the heart endure forever! But that is my interpretation ... she says it so much better, in a rush of abstractions and ringing statements that set the mind afloat.

Another nice one Siss!!!

Love :bdsm-heart:

Barb! You know me better than anyone ... I guess that's why we can write so effortless together. ;)

Wisdom and beauty all rolled up into one delicious package. That's you all over Siss and we love you for it
flower1flower1flower1

DP! You build me up so much. I always feel smart and sexy when we chat. :bdsm-heart:

God, I love Siss' work, I could think on this poem for an hour, for a day - and still come back and find further depths of meaning.

You are such a treasure, Siss!

View attachment 240104

:)

Wragg! You are very sweet. Thank You so very much.

Need more nuts!

Other than that, I like it :D

View attachment 240105

RR! You are just nuts! :p I'm kidding ... kisses! :)

You have beautiful thoughts Siss. I love your writing. :clapping:

Thanks CV !!! flower3

And PK and all the other that click "like" ... I'm so happy it touched you in some way. :bdsm-heart:

Last edited:
.... and all the other that click "like" ...

I'm not to put inevitably "like" to a thread : sometimes, it's welcomed, but sometimes I prefer to reply something ; I think that it could be morer respectful with an artist or author to share with him (her) all the feelings that his (her) oeuvre brought to us ...
To put a "like" is often too much easy ... and dont want to often say something ...
Just a thought ....;)

I'm not to put inevitably "like" to a thread : sometimes, it's welcomed, but sometimes I prefer to reply something ; I think that it could be morer respectful with an artist or author to share with him (her) all the feelings that his (her) oeuvre brought to us ...
To put a "like" is often too much easy ... and dont want to often say something ...
Just a thought ....;)

Messa I am guilty of that, all to often, myself. Many times, I just look in on CF with my phone and only have time to "like" something and plan to revisit the thread later and comment. It doesn't always work out that way. :(

The worst thing invented by our epoch, Siss .... I've not and dont want !!!:mad:
People have stopped to share in the street, always viewing their little screen , always in their virtual own word ....

Just my opinion , and I share it with myself ...:D

Attachments

• people-looking-at-phones.jpg
    people-looking-at-phones.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 38
The worst thing invented by our epoch, Siss .... I've not and dont want !!!:mad:
People have stopped to share in the street, always viewing their little screen , always in their virtual own word ....

Absolutely Messa!

And they are probably all texting each other! :doh:

It can be a distraction. :p

texting-nude.jpg :rolleyes:

Just a thought ....;)
Messa I am guilty of that, all to often, myself. Many times, I just look in on CF with my phone and only have time to "like" something and plan to revisit the thread later and comment. It doesn't always work out that way. :(
This is true for me as well, but often I know I like something, but do not have the words to say what I feel at that time, so I just press "like". It is often that way with feelings, especially with poetry. The way free verse poetry, such as Siss's verse, is constructed, the words often are evocative and meaningful, but may contain layers of meaning that affect the reader. One feels moved by a poem, but may not quite grasp at first reading what the poem is saying, or the full meaning. I do not mean this as an excuse.

A "like" is not really an adequate response. Perhaps I should say I do not yet fully understand your poem, but it did affect me. I am happy to read it again and feel again, perhaps more than the first time. I did sincerely "like" it, but it went beyond that. Perhaps it is a tribute to your poem that it does affect me in this way. :) Thank you.

in short it will be some of ours..................................looking at the hill of 100 crosses

Back
Top Bottom