Deadly holidays

Go to CruxDreams.com

piraland

Tribune
I would like to introduce you to an exotic adventure that I hope you will enjoy.
I thank Maria-Cross, Kathy, Messalina, Judith and Loxuru for agreeing to accompany me in this story.

Deadly holidays.

Chapter 1 .

Great holiday for this year!

Fifteen days in Seychelles then the boat to Mombasa and safari pictures in Kenya!

Maria, my friend, nicknamed Maria-cross so much she loves the crucifixion and all the ceremonies that go with, a beautiful brunette with proud breasts and ends always hardened by the desire to be penetrated, a totally shaved pussy terribly welcoming, is delighted!

Beaches of fine sand under a blazing sun, fifteen days to live naked and always ready to make remarkable sexual performances especially since we left with two other couples, Loxuru and Kathy, libertines like us, she is beautiful, a real call to rape, and he, always erect and constantly having erotic ideas out of the ordinary, always ready for new and special sexual experiences and Messalina and Judith, the blonde and the brunette, two gorgeous French girls, two beautiful lesbians who will stop at nothing.

The hotel is great, very luxurious nestled in a creek far from everything and where everything is allowed!
The evenings are very daring and they even have a dungeon to satisfy our inclinations Bdsm.

Tonight we decided together to spend a night submission and humiliation and it was Kathy and Maria who were drawn to be the stars, the slaves.

After the evening meal, go to the donjon reserved for us!

Kathy and Maria are asked to leave their clothes and, naked, are then prepared by Messalina!
Who, better than a woman, knows what will humiliate most another woman!
The wrists tied in the back, a collar and anklets bracelets connected by a bar preventing them from closing their legs and thus keep their sex always accessible.

Immediately, women's pussies dribble and men are erect.
Everyone is in shape for sexual exploits despite the fact that the afternoon has already been very hot in the sauna and Turkish bath, the walls will remember for a long time our hot and noisy couplings.

Extended both on the belly, the two slaves must first serve as a doormat to wipe our shoes which they accept very willingly.

Their hands untied, they are then attached to pilloris to receive a good volley of lashes! Messalina and Judith, obviously naked, are happy to inflict this correction.

Meanwhile, the two men, naked too, give their sexes to suck the two women.

After the whip, the two men come to have sex and anus of the two victims until ejaculation while they are forced to lick sex dripping of the two lesbians.

It ends with a collective and noisy orgasm.

A normal evening that continues with a midnight swim and repeated couplings on the beach.

Sunbathe the day and fuck like crazy at night, great vacations .

Fifteen days has passed quickly and, tomorrow, we take a boat that will take us to the African coast, to Kenya and our photo safari!

a good volley of lashes! Messalina and Judith, obviously naked, are happy to inflict this correction.
Kathy seems apreciating !
Stroking-the-vagina.gif gif

while they are forced to lick sex dripping of the two lesbians.
I cant tell that it's not pleasant !!! :rolleyes:
gif-cunilingus-assis.gif gif

Sunbathe the day and fuck like crazy at night, great vacations .
What a program !!! :mouse:
722_1000 (1).gif gif "Run Piraland, run !!!"

we take a boat that will take us to the African coast, to Kenya and our photo safari!

With ferocious animals ? ! :eek:
SafariFT04.jpg :monoloco:

Chapter 2

8:00 am, the luggage is ready, the breakfast swallowed, it's time to go see if our boat is there!

The driver greets us with a big smile, he is an African, muscular like a bodybuilder.

Our catamaran is beautiful, we will enjoy 4 days, a mini cruise that we all want very exciting.

The cabins are spacious and the beds are very large. The tanning area is not bad either.
After installation, our pilot named Ali rolls the moorings.

Let's go for the adventure.

Maria is the first to find herself naked in the tanning zone,
The sun on her skin makes her more beautiful.
I can not resist and will join her! She is lying on her back, her legs wide open to see wonders to which my tongue can not resist! I lick her, caress the clitoris and, so caught by the cunilingus that I inflicted, I do not even see that the others have joined us.
Judith makes Messalina the same as me to Maria while Kathy pumps Loxuru in a more than energetic way.
Maria turns and reaches the pussy that Kathy offers her nicely.
Soon the collaboration of each is complete and we form a chain of enlaquered bodies.
The sixty-nine of Messa and Judith is remarkable and the cocks of the two men have reached their target and come and go in welcoming and fulfilled pussies.
The common cries of enjoyment mark the end of this wild mating.

Ali, from his driving position did not miss the show and is masturbating energetically.
Seeing this, Kathy and Maria join him and undertake to show him that they are really experts , two greedy mouths who attack a beautiful hard cock, very quickly they send Ali to seventh heaven!
Indeed, Maria receives in the mouth a sperm discharge she swallows directly!
Kathy, who was not able to enjoy it quickly made him fit and welcome him in his tight anus.
Maria kneading his balls, it does not take long for Kathy's ass to be copiously watered and filled with semen.
It was really great to see that, very exciting !

The sea is calm and the sun at the rendezvous! Our mini cruise starts really well.

It is now Lox who pilot to allow Ali to prepare our evening meal!
Everyone is completely naked, it does not happen an hour without you hear orgasms trigger in the rooms and everywhere else.

After the meal, I feel a bit tired and go to bed! I believe that the sea air and our successive exploits of the day are killing us!
Maria can not help but comes to me to languorously get me in shape, Lox and Kathy then join us and, Maria's ass is really close to cock, he immediately penetrates while Kathy offers me her sweet pussy to enjoy.
The ride that follows is fantastic and when our two guests leave us, we only think about sleeping.

I do not know what's going on in the room of the two graces, but according to the characteristic noises I hear, not everyone sleeps.

For me, it is high time to sleep and recover, tomorrow is another day.

catamaran.jpgcatamaran1.jpg

Unfortunately, the night will be very short and we are brutally awakened by a burst of machine gun ...

The Seychelles - nicely exotic...
Seychelles1.jpg Seychelles2.jpg Seychelles3.jpg Seychelles4.jpg

And Julianne Hough had her honeymoon (well hers and some guy) in the Seychelles. :D
Seychelles5.jpg

I don't suppose she heard machine guns. Gotta watch out for those Indian Ocean pirates. Good story so far. :)

I do not know what's going on in the room of the two graces, but according to the characteristic noises I hear, not everyone sleeps.
messa pensive 11.jpg Those lesbians are insatiable ! :very_hot:

Attachments

• spring-break-girls-naked-beach-gif.gif
    spring-break-girls-naked-beach-gif.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 239
  • tumblr_nwy4tyqSP81s2wsdzo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nwy4tyqSP81s2wsdzo1_500.gif
    2 MB · Views: 235
  • Strapon-slam-gif.gif
    Strapon-slam-gif.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 220
I have to admit, I was a little bit reluctant, when, a few months ago, Piraland had proposed the first time to make this holiday with the six of us together. Particularly concerning the voyage on a catamaran, a sailing vessel as I perceived. I imagined myself already spending a few days, dressed in an oilskin jacket and a sou’wester, busy with rigging the rigging, being continuously battered by gales and showered by swells, and otherwise forced to live, eat and sleep in a cramped, cold and ever humid interior space.

You should know, everything with knot tying is not my thing at all (with the notable exception of erotic bondage).
But Piraland convinced me that our boat would be of a totally different kind, and since Kathy was enthusiastic from the first moment, I agreed to go with.

The first stage of our holiday, on The Seychelles, was really paradise island! ‘Far from everything and where everything is allowed’. The rest, I leave to your imagination! Euh! What do you mean with : “Piraland has already revealed a lot in his account of the holiday”?

Then came the second stage, the journey from The Seychelles to Mombasa, Kenya. When I first saw the catamaran it was clear the Piraland had not exaggerated. It was spacious, well equipped and it would surely allow us some days of exquisite fun and amusement. Clothes would mostly remain in our luggage, I imagined.

Poor Ali, the skipper, who was supposed to keep a steady course and a steady journey, while all our debauchery was taking place right in front of him, rocking his boat more than he would like. I admire him for that professionalism.
Ali had other duties, such as preparing meal, in which he excelled as much as in his seamanship. During cooking, one of us would take the watch on the bridge, allowing us to take the catamaran in hands for an hour or so. I was assigned the for the first watch. Actually, on this state of the art modern ship, there was an autopilot, navigation by GPS, and a lot more automated computer controlled and servo operated systems. The equipment at the steering post more resembled the glass cockpit of a modern jet airliner, than what I had imagined of a boat. Fortunately, the designers had equipped it with an old fashioned steering wheel, to remind all it was a boat indeed. Ali had explained me the basics of the steering and what I had to keep an eye on. In these calm weather with clear skies and no dense shipping traffic, little could happen. It made the watch an easy job, allowing me to keep one eye on the compass and still another one on Kathy’s ever gorgeous body. Despite the automation, it felt fine to have such a ship in control, and I could see some envy in Piraland’s eyes, eagerly looking forward to his turn to take this lady in his hands.

As evening fell, over the nearly flat ocean, Ali had taken over again. Another exciting night was about to begin, I figured.

I have to admit, I was a little bit reluctant, when, a few months ago, Piraland had proposed the first time to make this holiday with the six of us together. Particularly concerning the voyage on a catamaran, a sailing vessel as I perceived. I imagined myself already spending a few days, dressed in an oilskin jacket and a sou’wester, busy with rigging the rigging, being continuously battered by gales and showered by swells, and otherwise forced to live, eat and sleep in a cramped, cold and ever humid interior space.

You should know, everything with knot tying is not my thing at all (with the notable exception of erotic bondage).
But Piraland convinced me that our boat would be of a totally different kind, and since Kathy was enthusiastic from the first moment, I agreed to go with.

The first stage of our holiday, on The Seychelles, was really paradise island! ‘Far from everything and where everything is allowed’. The rest, I leave to your imagination! Euh! What do you mean with : “Piraland has already revealed a lot in his account of the holiday”?

Then came the second stage, the journey from The Seychelles to Mombasa, Kenya. When I first saw the catamaran it was clear the Piraland had not exaggerated. It was spacious, well equipped and it would surely allow us some days of exquisite fun and amusement. Clothes would mostly remain in our luggage, I imagined.

Poor Ali, the skipper, who was supposed to keep a steady course and a steady journey, while all our debauchery was taking place right in front of him, rocking his boat more than he would like. I admire him for that professionalism.
Ali had other duties, such as preparing meal, in which he excelled as much as in his seamanship. During cooking, one of us would take the watch on the bridge, allowing us to take the catamaran in hands for an hour or so. I was assigned the for the first watch. Actually, on this state of the art modern ship, there was an autopilot, navigation by GPS, and a lot more automated computer controlled and servo operated systems. The equipment at the steering post more resembled the glass cockpit of a modern jet airliner, than what I had imagined of a boat. Fortunately, the designers had equipped it with an old fashioned steering wheel, to remind all it was a boat indeed. Ali had explained me the basics of the steering and what I had to keep an eye on. In these calm weather with clear skies and no dense shipping traffic, little could happen. It made the watch an easy job, allowing me to keep one eye on the compass and still another one on Kathy’s ever gorgeous body. Despite the automation, it felt fine to have such a ship in control, and I could see some envy in Piraland’s eyes, eagerly looking forward to his turn to take this lady in his hands.

As evening fell, over the nearly flat ocean, Ali had taken over again. Another exciting night was about to begin, I figured.
Well done, Lox! I knew you would like to drive this little wonder! The holidays are going well ! Alas ...

Chapter 3

Black giants armed with kalashnikov burst into our rooms and force us to follow them as we are, naked.

In the cockpit, Ali is lying in a pool of blood.

Sincerely, we are not proud of our situation!
They make fun of our nakedness and women are entitled to very incorrect touching.

One of our attackers speaks a very academic English and tries to make us understand that we are the hostages of the revolution of any banana republic and that we will be exchanged for weapons or money, sums exceeding away our bank accounts plus our savings.

Having found our passports, they identify us and, although we are not the poorest, our value as huts is not up to their expectations.

They tie our wrists on our backs and put a bag on our heads.

We are then taken into the hold of their boat and tied by the ankles by chains to a metal bar.

Their boat started and, a few moments later, an explosion made us understand that our boat had just been scuttled.

We are officially dead!

I do not know who is next to me but I try to speak!
Directly a shot of rifle butt imposes me silence.

It's a suffocating heat and I'm dying of thirst!
How long have we been locked here, I do not know but the time seems very long!

I realize that they are looking for some of us and shouting, I recognize Messalina and Judith !

Cries muffled us but I do not know what they are subjected to, after a longer or shorter time, they bring them back.

Finally, after an eternity, they free our ankles and force us to get up.

How long have we been in this hold, i don't really know and when we are brought to the open air and we are removed the bags we have on the head, it takes a few minutes to get used to the sunlight.

The boat, a converted fishing boat, is anchored in a creek, but where are we? I ignore it completely.

Our wrists are loose and we are still given warm water to drink.

They all adorn us with a metal collar connected to our wrists by chains and they also put chains to the ankles allowing us to walk with difficulty but certainly not running.

Messalina and Judith are particularly targeted by our torturers who jostle and hit them.
What happened hard on the boat?

We are connected together by other chains and we are lowered into a boat that brings us to the beach.

Naked and chained, what do they intend to do with us ?

Loxuru's viewpoint.

Aware of some risk that a boat trip off the east African coasts could entail, I had been so cautious to inform discretely (for not to worry the others of our party) about the possible presence of pirates in the seas that we had planned to cross. All sources had assured me that the risk was as good as non-existent, for several reasons :
  1. No pirates where tourists come. Piracy along the African shores is mostly a matter of poor social and economic conditions. For impoverished fishing communities, piracy is often an only way out to gain money. And since it is, although risky, an easy wat to get money, it often spreads quickly in an area. Where people can sustain their living by tourism, the pressure to revert to unlawful methods is not there. And tax incomes from tourism can be used for better law enforcement, in case anyone would come up with bad ideas anyway.
  2. The area where we would go, was far out of range from the waters where pirates were active.
  3. The area where we would go was less interesting for piracy, compared to the Horn of Africa, with is dense shipping to and from the Suez Canal, with plenty of profitable cargo, crew and passenger prizes passing along.
So, I had at least no reason to worry about that.

When I heard the rattling of the weapon (followed by a ‘thud’), I initially did not think about bullets being fired. The worry that went through my head that something on the boat had gone broke, because I had touched any wrong button during my watch on the bridge, earlier in the evening. But I could not recall any possible mistake.

Next, I realized this had been an automatic weapon. I had no time to ask further questions. On the deck above us, there were military shouts and heavy stumbling of feet. Men with automatic AK-47 rifles rushed into our cabin and forced us to stand up. We even got no time given to put any clothing on. Stark naked, we were all gathered on the deck. All, but Ali, who lay dead at his station on the bridge.

I tried to seek eye contact with Piraland, since my last bit of hope was, that he had secretly arranged a mocked ‘pirate attack’ to entertain us with an exciting captive and bondage role play. I hoped that Ali would not be dead, but pretending to be, as part of the ‘conspiracy’.
But I only saw worry in Piraland’s look either! This was no game. This was real! We were in trouble!
“Lox! What is going on!?” Kathy asked anxiously.
“Pirates!” I whispered.
“We no pirates! We no criminals! We are freedom fighters!” For what freedom was not clear to me.

In a spur of anger for what they had done to Ali, I intended to shout ‘Freedom fighters!? Murderers, that’s what you are!’ Yet Kathy, who knew me how I behave in such situations, seemed to feel what I was up to. In a wink, her looks said :’don’t do stupid!’
She was right! There were a lot of them. They had boarded our boat from some converted fishing boat. In case there would be any doubts, resistance would be useless.

But as the pirate suddenly showed interest in Kathy’s body, and wanted to touch her, I reacted, just to get the muzzle of a Kalashnikov under my chin, and an order to put my hands in my neck!

As they studied our papers, I noticed some disappointment. Apparently, they had thought we were very rich folks that owned the boat. Finding out that we were merely tourists, having hired the catamaran, was apparently a blow to their financial expectations.

Our captors argued for a moment, then they transferred us to their boat, after having put a hood on our head. Completely blind, we were guided down into the ship’s hold. We had to sit down and our ankles were shackled to an iron bar. The boat’s engine was started and soon, we were underway.

Despite being night, it was hot and muggy in the hold. A difference compared to the airco we had in our catamaran’s cabins. Part of the heath came from the noisy diesel engine in the space next to the hold. It was terribly sweating under the hood, and over all my body. Furthermore, we sat close to each other, close enough to feel each other’s body heath and sweating. I wondered whose hips were touching mine on my left and right.

The engine made the boat vibrate. The ship pitched frequently, not gently, but rudely, with a shock, any time the bow hit a wave crest. This fishing tub had a too powerful engine, giving it a speed it was not designed for, I figured. So, we made our way to an unknown destination. Our captors wanted to keep us hostage for a ransom. I hoped that the worse of our fate in the next future would simply be spending some time in captivity, with no more fuzz than fighting boredom. Although I feared that the pirates (or ‘terrorists’, since I refused to honor them as ‘freedom fighters’ after all bad things they already did) also seemed to have a more than worrying interest in the women of our holiday party. Particularly Messaline and Judith were targeted, for their relationship seems to have drawn the terrorist’s attention, and woman loving woman was clearly something beyond of what they perceived as ‘freedom’. I was hoping our capturers did not consider the women as part of their prize. And what ‘ransom’ were they planning for Piraland and me? Slave labour?

Despite the perilous situation we were in, weird thoughts ran through my mind. Being captured in a slave ship, shackled to a bar in a cargo hold, has such not that been some fantasy of mine? I already had the same confusing thoughts when we stood on the deck of our catamaran, all naked, exposed and powerless, under threat of the weapons. If I would have written down these events in a fantasy story, that’s exactly how I would have described it! I just would have changed the events by having been captured in our cabins with a little bit clothing still on, and having to strip all while on the deck. Then, next, even powerless, being tied by the wrists to the back, another humiliation, but all we could do was obey, otherwise we would have been in the ocean the next moment, shot dead.

And then the long voyage in the hold, in a cramped space, naked and body touching body! Damn! This weird fantasy has suddenly become reality!
Some guard in the hold must have noticed my excitement! He kicked my feet. Exciting fantasies are clearly not part of our captor’s liberation doctrine!
Finally, the boat dropped anchor. We were taken out of the boat and on the deck, our wrists were untied and the hoods removed. We were allowed to drink some water. Meanwhile it had become day. It was a beautiful bay, with clear blue water, a shiny white beach with palm trees behind it. It reminded of our holiday resort on the Seychelles we had spent the first days of our holiday.

We stood in open air, in a warm sea breeze, that nevertheless felt refreshing after our stay in the muggy hold. But our feeling of freedom was short lived. From another boat, wooden boxes were brought on our deck. They were filled with collars, chains and cuffs.

Loxuru's viewpoint.

Aware of some risk that a boat trip off the east African coasts could entail, I had been so cautious to inform discretely (for not to worry the others of our party) about the possible presence of pirates in the seas that we had planned to cross. All sources had assured me that the risk was as good as non-existent, for several reasons :
  1. No pirates where tourists come. Piracy along the African shores is mostly a matter of poor social and economic conditions. For impoverished fishing communities, piracy is often an only way out to gain money. And since it is, although risky, an easy wat to get money, it often spreads quickly in an area. Where people can sustain their living by tourism, the pressure to revert to unlawful methods is not there. And tax incomes from tourism can be used for better law enforcement, in case anyone would come up with bad ideas anyway.
  2. The area where we would go, was far out of range from the waters where pirates were active.
  3. The area where we would go was less interesting for piracy, compared to the Horn of Africa, with is dense shipping to and from the Suez Canal, with plenty of profitable cargo, crew and passenger prizes passing along.
So, I had at least no reason to worry about that.

When I heard the rattling of the weapon (followed by a ‘thud’), I initially did not think about bullets being fired. The worry that went through my head that something on the boat had gone broke, because I had touched any wrong button during my watch on the bridge, earlier in the evening. But I could not recall any possible mistake.

Next, I realized this had been an automatic weapon. I had no time to ask further questions. On the deck above us, there were military shouts and heavy stumbling of feet. Men with automatic AK-47 rifles rushed into our cabin and forced us to stand up. We even got no time given to put any clothing on. Stark naked, we were all gathered on the deck. All, but Ali, who lay dead at his station on the bridge.

I tried to seek eye contact with Piraland, since my last bit of hope was, that he had secretly arranged a mocked ‘pirate attack’ to entertain us with an exciting captive and bondage role play. I hoped that Ali would not be dead, but pretending to be, as part of the ‘conspiracy’.
But I only saw worry in Piraland’s look either! This was no game. This was real! We were in trouble!
“Lox! What is going on!?” Kathy asked anxiously.
“Pirates!” I whispered.
“We no pirates! We no criminals! We are freedom fighters!” For what freedom was not clear to me.

In a spur of anger for what they had done to Ali, I intended to shout ‘Freedom fighters!? Murderers, that’s what you are!’ Yet Kathy, who knew me how I behave in such situations, seemed to feel what I was up to. In a wink, her looks said :’don’t do stupid!’
She was right! There were a lot of them. They had boarded our boat from some converted fishing boat. In case there would be any doubts, resistance would be useless.

But as the pirate suddenly showed interest in Kathy’s body, and wanted to touch her, I reacted, just to get the muzzle of a Kalashnikov under my chin, and an order to put my hands in my neck!

As they studied our papers, I noticed some disappointment. Apparently, they had thought we were very rich folks that owned the boat. Finding out that we were merely tourists, having hired the catamaran, was apparently a blow to their financial expectations.

Our captors argued for a moment, then they transferred us to their boat, after having put a hood on our head. Completely blind, we were guided down into the ship’s hold. We had to sit down and our ankles were shackled to an iron bar. The boat’s engine was started and soon, we were underway.

Despite being night, it was hot and muggy in the hold. A difference compared to the airco we had in our catamaran’s cabins. Part of the heath came from the noisy diesel engine in the space next to the hold. It was terribly sweating under the hood, and over all my body. Furthermore, we sat close to each other, close enough to feel each other’s body heath and sweating. I wondered whose hips were touching mine on my left and right.

The engine made the boat vibrate. The ship pitched frequently, not gently, but rudely, with a shock, any time the bow hit a wave crest. This fishing tub had a too powerful engine, giving it a speed it was not designed for, I figured. So, we made our way to an unknown destination. Our captors wanted to keep us hostage for a ransom. I hoped that the worse of our fate in the next future would simply be spending some time in captivity, with no more fuzz than fighting boredom. Although I feared that the pirates (or ‘terrorists’, since I refused to honor them as ‘freedom fighters’ after all bad things they already did) also seemed to have a more than worrying interest in the women of our holiday party. Particularly Messaline and Judith were targeted, for their relationship seems to have drawn the terrorist’s attention, and woman loving woman was clearly something beyond of what they perceived as ‘freedom’. I was hoping our capturers did not consider the women as part of their prize. And what ‘ransom’ were they planning for Piraland and me? Slave labour?

Despite the perilous situation we were in, weird thoughts ran through my mind. Being captured in a slave ship, shackled to a bar in a cargo hold, has such not that been some fantasy of mine? I already had the same confusing thoughts when we stood on the deck of our catamaran, all naked, exposed and powerless, under threat of the weapons. If I would have written down these events in a fantasy story, that’s exactly how I would have described it! I just would have changed the events by having been captured in our cabins with a little bit clothing still on, and having to strip all while on the deck. Then, next, even powerless, being tied by the wrists to the back, another humiliation, but all we could do was obey, otherwise we would have been in the ocean the next moment, shot dead.

And then the long voyage in the hold, in a cramped space, naked and body touching body! Damn! This weird fantasy has suddenly become reality!
Some guard in the hold must have noticed my excitement! He kicked my feet. Exciting fantasies are clearly not part of our captor’s liberation doctrine!
Finally, the boat dropped anchor. We were taken out of the boat and on the deck, our wrists were untied and the hoods removed. We were allowed to drink some water. Meanwhile it had become day. It was a beautiful bay, with clear blue water, a shiny white beach with palm trees behind it. It reminded of our holiday resort on the Seychelles we had spent the first days of our holiday.

We stood in open air, in a warm sea breeze, that nevertheless felt refreshing after our stay in the muggy hold. But our feeling of freedom was short lived. From another boat, wooden boxes were brought on our deck. They were filled with collars, chains and cuffs.
Great description, Lox! Congratulations.

Back
Top Bottom