Diapered slaves - just practical?

Go to CruxDreams.com

KageKamen

Tribune
I know, I seem like I've crossed the fetish wires. But while these two don't quite mesh for me on an instinctual level, on a logical one it makes a fair bit of sense. Slaves generally have few breaks and little or no dignity, and masters might not want to share a bathroom with them. So having them wear diapers while working and change themselves or each other at the end of the day seems more efficient than either allowing or denying toilet breaks, while emphasising slaves' low status.

What do you think?

For the benefit of us in the old world, what exactly do you mean by a 'diaper'?
As I understand it, it's a US word for what we'd call a nappy on a baby -
or incontinence knickers on an oldie? What you're describing sounds more like the latter.
There's been quite a lot of discussion of such matters, e.g. on threads considering loincloths in general,
or what if anything we should wear when we're being crucified,
but I don't think it's been addressed in terms of the dress-code for slaves.

or incontinence knickers on an oldie? What you're describing sounds more like the latter.
There's been quite a lot of discussion of such matters, e.g. on threads considering loincloths in general,

Fashion for slaves? Better than a slave to fashion!

JHZELdU.jpg

A nappy - I just used the American term for broader understanding. And this is probably more relevant for working slaves than condemned ones.

As to slave fashion in general, I prefer simple, cheap clothing as fits the era - so a plain tunic in ancient times, Primark stuff today and so on. And of course, I consider a collar an essential accessory.

I guess - not sure if that's a diaper or just a regular loincloth, but I suppose on the cross there's little difference...

I don’t like to see slaves wearing a diaper, mainly because it covers their essential body parts, which should be always available to their owners, both visibly and physically, in my fantasies.

Besides, diapers are associated with a baby which is an object of caring rather than abusing, which also makes it difficult for me to immerse myself in a fantasy involving them.

On the practical side, I suppose diapers may take too much time to wash or too much money to replace, so a simple waste bucket or just the ground could be a more suitable choice as a toilet for slaves.

A slave, of course, cannot work while relieving on a bucket or the ground. But you can always whip her back to work if she takes too much time, whether or not she finishes her business on it.

Well each to their own. But on the flip side, for those who see slaves more as tools than ornaments desexualisng them in both practical and symbolic ways can be a plus. And while slaves just relieving themselves like animals can work inn a place like a mine, it might not be so acceptable in public places like the street or a building where respectable citizens might see. And while I agree disposables might cost a bit even if you skimp on comfort, washables just mean a bit more work for them or other slaves when uou have nothing better to do with them.

I go with the ground or bucket option, nappies are just an extra expense reducing a slaves profitability.
Yes I agree....
Besides i like to see my slaves defecate.
As they thank me for allowing the opportunity to relieve themselves...
Before they continue their menial slave duties.

Back
Top Bottom