• Yes, I should be nailed and left to die

Votes: 92 56.8%
  • Yes, I should be tied for a couple hours and then released

Votes: 53 32.7%
  • No, I'm innocent.

Votes: 17 10.5%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm assuming no-one here actually wants to really be crucified with nails and left to die, nor does anyone want to be burned at the stake, hanged, impaled etc. Equally I'm sure no-one would want to witness it for real. So how far would you go as a victim or a observer?
Personally I could witness a naked girl crucified by being tied at a cross for as long as she could bear it, then uttering the safe word would get her down.
Also I could watch and participate in rack torture, but again if the stretching is too much she would be loosened a little and released at her say so.
As for caning or whipping I don't like to see red marks turning purple. A nicely spanked red bum is perfect. A few red stripes from a whip or cane, but nothing too severe. No blood or bruises for sure.
Tied in stress positions too is good, I like bent over backwards, but of course once it becomes too much release is immediate.
Leading a naked girl around in a collar and chain is magnificent, but where would one do this is the question.
My tastes are rather tame compared with some of the comments here, but enough to put me in the bracket of "pervert" if made public!

I'm assuming no-one here actually wants to really be crucified with nails and left to die, nor does anyone want to be burned at the stake, hanged, impaled etc. Equally I'm sure no-one would want to witness it for real. So how far would you go as a victim or a observer?
Personally I could witness a naked girl crucified by being tied at a cross for as long as she could bear it, then uttering the safe word would get her down.
Also I could watch and participate in rack torture, but again if the stretching is too much she would be loosened a little and released at her say so.
As for caning or whipping I don't like to see red marks turning purple. A nicely spanked red bum is perfect. A few red stripes from a whip or cane, but nothing too severe. No blood or bruises for sure.
Tied in stress positions too is good, I like bent over backwards, but of course once it becomes too much release is immediate.
Leading a naked girl around in a collar and chain is magnificent, but where would one do this is the question.
My tastes are rather tame compared with some of the comments here, but enough to put me in the bracket of "pervert" if made public!
As an observer I would be fine with a girl tied to a cross. In RL BDSM my actual experiences are to keep things safe, sane, and consensual. The health and safety of a submissive is top priority.
But there a few who desire real nailing be done to them and probably a few here who would be willing to drive the nail and pay quite a bit to do it.

I'm assuming no-one here actually wants to really be crucified with nails and left to die, nor does anyone want to be burned at the stake, hanged, impaled etc. Equally I'm sure no-one would want to witness it for real.
Correct statement. But in fantasy, anything goes!
So how far would you go as a victim or a observer?
Even participation in a safe BDSM or playing environment, regardless how attractive it seems, is rather part of fantasy (I am a bad actor, you know).

Yes, I too agree with this although I do like a harsh caning or whipping scene as long as there are no permanent markings. I am usually on the receiving end of a caning and I can also imagine myself on the receving end of some of the scenes you describe. The crux scenes are very erotic as they have been removed of much of the horrific nature associated with historically - eg tied, consensual with no harm done. Of course, we all have our own fantasies, but the ends in death/terrible things short of death stuff doesnt appeal to me but each to their own. Even reading some of the stories, I want someone to come to the rescue at a certain point!.

Back
Top Bottom