• Yes, I should be nailed and left to die

Votes: 92 56.8%
  • Yes, I should be tied for a couple hours and then released

Votes: 53 32.7%
  • No, I'm innocent.

Votes: 17 10.5%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Here is some challenge. The oppresive regime has a new penal and security law. It introduces crucifixion for several crimes. One of these crucifiable 'crimes' is openly criticising or even discussing that law. Would you nevertheless discuss it with others?

Here is some challenge. The oppresive regime has a new penal and security law. It introduces crucifixion for several crimes. One of these crucifiable 'crimes' is openly criticising or even discussing that law. Would you nevertheless discuss it with others?
Of course, only to be sentenced to crucifixion.

Naked while watching! Held between guards, wrists tied on the back, all your to be crucified followers will be paraded in front of you first, after you got stripped naked. After all, you should stand out during the parade, and how do you expect to do so with clothes on? :devil:
Okay that makes sense. I should definitely be the center of attention during the event. How will I continue to stand out on the cross?

Yes I would. I would stand up for what is right, even if the penalty is slowing dying in the nude, nailed to a wooden cross.

Not that you would necessarily be able to control it, but would it be more fitting for me to die first or last up there?
There will obviously uncontrolable evolutions that may interfere, but I think, the guards will do everything to keep you alive as long as possible, so you can witness as much as possible followers perish on their cross!

Back
Top Bottom