Dorothy Brown- Spy!

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Dorothy Brown- Spy and International woman of Intrigue

In the mid-1980s Dorothy Brown was known to her friends as a somewhat flighty young woman with a great body (and enjoyed using it), crude sense humor, little command of the ‘King’s English’, and could drink any sailor under the table.

What they didn’t know was Dorothy not only had a command of the King’s English but was fluent in French, Dutch, Italian, German, and Russian- not only speaking in the tongues but could write all of them in flawless grammar! Because of her attributes- both what her friends knew of and more sinister bodies knew- she was recruited by both the British government and the East German secret police known as STASI.

She of course chose the Crown over the Communist East, assuming the dangerous role of a ‘double agent’. She would soon be feeding high-ranking STASI officers obscure intelligence that was difficult to prove accurate but information always turned up correct (really not that useful but they didn’t know).

Her contact with MI6 was suave gentleman ten years her senior but quite knowledgeable at the art of pleasing her near-insatiable sexual desires. His name is Bond- James Bond- but between the sheets he is her ‘Jimmy’!

Tree bond.jpg

Dorothy is well into her next mission late in the 1980s seducing top East German officials and intelligence officers. To her it didn’t seem like work. Some were pretty good fucks- they must be on the shit they give their athletes- but to Dorothy garnering information was almost too easy.

B w 026.jpg

What could go wrong?

Tree

…OK, besides who is writing the story…

How old am i in this, i was`nt born until 1985. so i flash my baby blue eyes
out of my pram and get all my information tucked into my nappie.
well i had to bring shit into it somewhere had`nt i.
Dorothy, this is Crux Forums... Don't worry about your age in time... Worry more that you are a British spy working in East Germany while the Communist regime is getting more and more desperate to hold on to power. One slip-up, one betrayal and you will never see you neighbor's bull again:confused::eek:

Dorothy Brown- Spy and International woman of Intrigue

In the mid-1980s Dorothy Brown was known to her friends as a somewhat flighty young woman with a great body (and enjoyed using it), crude sense humor, little command of the ‘King’s English’, and could drink any sailor under the table.

What they didn’t know was Dorothy not only had a command of the King’s English but was fluent in French, Dutch, Italian, German, and Russian- not only speaking in the tongues but could write all of them in flawless grammar! Because of her attributes- both what her friends knew of and more sinister bodies knew- she was recruited by both the British government and the East German secret police known as STASI.

She of course chose the Crown over the Communist East, assuming the dangerous role of a ‘double agent’. She would soon be feeding high-ranking STASI officers obscure intelligence that was difficult to prove accurate but information always turned up correct (really not that useful but they didn’t know).

Her contact with MI6 was suave gentleman ten years her senior but quite knowledgeable at the art of pleasing her near-insatiable sexual desires. His name is Bond- James Bond- but between the sheets he is her ‘Jimmy’!

View attachment 403233

Dorothy is well into her next mission late in the 1980s seducing top East German officials and intelligence officers. To her it didn’t seem like work. Some were pretty good fucks- they must be on the shit they give their athletes- but to Dorothy garnering information was almost too easy.

View attachment 403232

What could go wrong?

Tree

…OK, besides who is writing the story…
In addition to pleasing Dorothy's insatiable sexual desires ( a full time job I am sure:p), does Jimmy still take his martinis shaken, not stirred?:D

Last edited:
Well here is what can go wrong!

While Dorothy was in East Germany gathering information about the secret police STASI as only she could do by throwing both her mind and body into the effort. This was after Reagan’s 1987 ‘Tear down this wall’ speech before the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin and her efforts along with the Soviet financial free fall left the East German government teetering on the brink of collapse.

While she worked undercover under constant threat of being discovered James “Jimmy” Bond was having a torrid affair with Dorothy’s sister Emma!

bond 001.jpg

What Jimmy and Dorothy didn’t know was Emma had been recruited as an East German spy. Emma didn’t know her sister was spying in East Germany, either but she did know Jimmy was with MI6. Are you following this?

While Dorothy spied behind the Iron Curtain Emma and Jimmy took a month-long Mediterranean cruise on a private sailing boat.

bond 003.jpg

That night Emma slipped a colorless, odorless, and tasteless serum into his drink. With the serum, sort of a truth serum and a relaxer, along with copious amounts of sex (Emma is almost Dorothy’s equal at this) Jimmy reveals that her sister is the top British spy operating in the Eastern Bloc!

bond 002.jpg

You know the old war poster saying ‘Loose lips sink ships’. I fear Dorothy’s ‘ship’ has just been torpedoed!

Tree

Well here is what can go wrong!

While Dorothy was in East Germany gathering information about the secret police STASI as only she could do by throwing both her mind and body into the effort. This was after Reagan’s 1987 ‘Tear down this wall’ speech before the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin and her efforts along with the Soviet financial free fall left the East German government teetering on the brink of collapse.

While she worked undercover under constant threat of being discovered James “Jimmy” Bond was having a torrid affair with Dorothy’s sister Emma!

View attachment 403485

What Jimmy and Dorothy didn’t know was Emma had been recruited as an East German spy. Emma didn’t know her sister was spying in East Germany, either but she did know Jimmy was with MI6. Are you following this?

While Dorothy spied behind the Iron Curtain Emma and Jimmy took a month-long Mediterranean cruise on a private sailing boat.

View attachment 403487

That night Emma slipped a colorless, odorless, and tasteless serum into his drink. With the serum, sort of a truth serum and a relaxer, along with copious amounts of sex (Emma is almost Dorothy’s equal at this) Jimmy reveals that her sister is the top British spy operating in the Eastern Bloc!

View attachment 403486

You know the old war poster saying ‘Loose lips sink ships’. I fear Dorothy’s ‘ship’ has just been torpedoed!

Tree
How could Jimmy fall for the old tainted drink routine?:doh:.......he must have been thinking with his other head:p:D:devil:......poor Dorothy.

Dorothy, this is Crux Forums... Don't worry about your age in time...

I would worry very greatly, Dorothy. Dear Mr Tree is involved with a very dodgy time machine back and forth between Little Brampton and Pacific, heaven knows what age or place you'll experience next.

Fantastic plot twists, Tree. We know Bond will come out of this OK, but he usually looses a few girls along the way.

I would worry very greatly, Dorothy. Dear Mr Tree is involved with a very dodgy time machine back and forth between Little Brampton and Pacific, heaven knows what age or place you'll experience next.

Fantastic plot twists, Tree. We know Bond will come out of this OK, but he usually looses a few girls along the way.
Almost always loses a few girls... Thanks for the compliment. I reward you with the next segment...

Dorothy has been working hard to gather information.

d 1.jpg

But leaving her last tryst she is arrested by uniformed police on orders from Stasi!

perp arrest 3.jpg

She allowed to dress a bit more appropriately and is taken to Stasi headquarters where she is taken to the office of to the head of the Ministry of State Security Erich Mielke. The stern man lists a series of things they had uncovered since her sister betrayed her. He finishes saying if Dorothy wants slim chance of seeing England again she better tell them what they missed. Though he had barely scratched the surface of what she had done to damage to Stasi’s effectiveness she is sure he know more than more than he has let on to verify if she told them anything. She says “I have operated here for eight years. What tripped me up?”

Herr Mielke could not resist and with a cruel smile he says “I believe you know James Bond.”

Dorothy says “The playboy and international traveler; I have met him.”

“Met him?” he laughs. “You have bed him and is your MI6 contact. But in addition to you regular beds your sister Emma. She is an East German operative and drugged him to find out.”

Dorothy stiffens not just from the shock that her tramp sister would betray her but that he told she had done it Dorothy knew she was never going to leave Stasi alive. She glares at him and says “I will tell you nothing!”

cuffs 070 A.jpg

“We shall see” he says coldly…

Tree

She would soon be feeding high-ranking STASI officers obscure intelligence that was difficult to prove accurate but information always turned up correct (really not that useful but they didn’t know).
I keep wondering what kind of 'accurate but useless' information that was like?
Comparative citrus peel countings in genuine British marmelade from different manufacturers?
Health reports from HM The Queen's hounds?
Gossip on sexual adventures between HM The Queen's stablemen and royals (M/F) - these Stasi officers also liked something juicy?
Combat specifications of the halberds of the Yeomen of the Guard?
Recepees for fish and chips from the take-aways in Brighton?

Sure, these Stasi officers were unaware of the uselessness of all this information. Sure they were...!
Would you think they were that dumb?!

Course not. Anyway not so dumb as MI6 who did not notice their secret agent Jimmy Bond had been caught and replaced since long by a then unknown KGB lookalike. Whatever the stasi got provided useless specifications of marmalade and hounds. Dorothy was their gateway to the heart of MI6. Compare yourself!

bond1.jpg bond2.jpg

Almost always loses a few girls... Thanks for the compliment. I reward you with the next segment...

View attachment 403640

But leaving her last tryst she is arrested by uniformed police on orders from Stasi!

View attachment 403642

She allowed to dress a bit more appropriately and is taken to Stasi headquarters where she is taken to the office of to the head of the Ministry of State Security Erich Mielke. The stern man lists a series of things they had uncovered since her sister betrayed her. He finishes saying if Dorothy wants slim chance of seeing England again she better tell them what they missed. Though he had barely scratched the surface of what she had done to damage to Stasi’s effectiveness she is sure he know more than more than he has let on to verify if she told them anything. She says “I have operated here for eight years. What tripped me up?”

Herr Mielke could not resist and with a cruel smile he says “I believe you know James Bond.”

“Met him?” he laughs. “You have bed him and is your MI6 contact. But in addition to you regular beds your sister Emma. She is an East German operative and drugged him to find out.”

Dorothy stiffens not just from the shock that her tramp sister would betray her but that he told she had done it Dorothy knew she was never going to leave Stasi alive. She glares at him and says “I will tell you nothing!”

View attachment 403641

Tree
Dorothy should have known her tramp sister would betray her. This is exactly what happens when childhood sister rivalry turns into adult envy. Emma was very envious of Dorothy screwing Jimmy's brains out all the time, she was sure Jimmy preferred blonde Dorothy over her:devil:
I fear for Dorothy's safety and health:p

Last edited:
Dorothy should have known her tramp sister would betray her. This is exactly what happens when childhood sister rivalry turns into adult envy. Emma was very envious of Dorothy screwing Jimmy's brains out all the time, she was sure Jimmy preferred blonde Dorothy over her:devil:
I fear for Dorothy's safety and health:p
Perhaps you should fear for her longevity:eek:

View attachment 403640

View attachment 403642

View attachment 403641

Tree

You have me worked out really well Mr Tree. `Gathering Information`
Spot on Mr Tree, that is by far the best way for a girl to gather information. he usually
blurts out everything i want to know as he shoots his load down my throat.
a small price to pay really,it`s only a salty drink. next one for interrogation please,
i could do this all day, at night it`s full bareback sex.

Back
Top Bottom