Dorothy Brown- Spy!

Go to CruxDreams.com
I know friends back home think I’m just shagging rich men to get exotic vacations around the world. There isn’t a one of them that suspect I am MI6s top spy behind the Iron Curtain- admittedly a doomed one now. The only thing I can salvage from this mission is that I don’t crack under torture! I know I will die somewhere in this building.

I am brought into a torture room and fastened to a chair. A massive metal dildo is painfully rammed into my pussy. I snap saying “Is that the biggest one you dickless boys have?”

violation 1.jpg

“I wouldn’t worry about the size, Miss Dorothy, if I were you. Wait until the electricity is turned on. You won’t want sex again.”

I look at him thinking ‘You’d have to kill me for that to happen’ but say nothing.

violation 2.jpg

They crank up the electricity. At first I secretly find it quite stimulating and even fuck the dildo best I can bound as I am. But as they turn up the power it becomes quite painful. Thinking as fast as I can under the circumstance, I come up with plan. I scream “STOP! You have ruined me as a woman! Just shoot me now! I will tell you nothing since you ruined my cunt! Just don’t let anyone fuck me!”

violation 3.jpg

The stupid bastards bought it!!!

-Dorothy Brown, spy…

Tree

I know friends back home think I’m just shagging rich men to get exotic vacations around the world. There isn’t a one of them that suspect I am MI6s top spy behind the Iron Curtain- admittedly a doomed one now. The only thing I can salvage from this mission is that I don’t crack under torture! I know I will die somewhere in this building.

I am brought into a torture room and fastened to a chair. A massive metal dildo is painfully rammed into my pussy. I snap saying “Is that the biggest one you dickless boys have?”

View attachment 404375

“I wouldn’t worry about the size, Miss Dorothy, if I were you. Wait until the electricity is turned on. You won’t want sex again.”

I look at him thinking ‘You’d have to kill me for that to happen’ but say nothing.

View attachment 404376

They crank up the electricity. At first I secretly find it quite stimulating and even fuck the dildo best I can bound as I am. But as they turn up the power it becomes quite painful. Thinking as fast as I can under the circumstance, I come up with plan. I scream “STOP! You have ruined me as a woman! Just shoot me now! I will tell you nothing since you ruined my cunt! Just don’t let anyone fuck me!”

View attachment 404377

The stupid bastards bought it!!!

-Dorothy Brown, spy…

Tree
Dorothy is sure a fast thinker, she just might beat these guys.
This is quite a fun read Tree.

These fucking commie krauts give my pussy relief from the electric torture thinking I cannot take another cock after my ordeal. The assholes don’t even know they have to more than that before I would want a fuck! He hammers my cunt.

stocks rape 001.gif

The damn German isn’t too bad!

Well, so I think! The asshole comes before I do! What else could go wrong I wonder? I yell “Hey, are you really done already, you Arian limp-dick?”

dorothy 006.jpg

She really shouldn’t ask…

Tree

Dorothy knew by Erich Mielke telling her that her sister Emma was East German spy her only value to them was not tell them anything that they wanted to know. But the results of her spying had greatly accelerated the collapse of the Eastern Bloc and East Germany in particular.

Only weeks before the fall of Berlin Wall, General Secretary Erich Honecker, himself on the way out, called Miekle and ordered him to wrap up loose ends with Dorothy Brown being the biggest one! She was dressed in an East German uniform and photographed to prove she was indeed a spy. Then she is taken to the execution chamber to be hanged.

Dorothy is familiar with execution room. Before she was betrayed she had often been to it with high ranking Stasi officers trying to impress her with their power over people’s lives. Sometimes she would be taken to the room below traps to watch women plummet to their death. Some would die near instantly…

s western manip b.jpg

…while others lighter in weight would be stunned but usually thrash for a few minutes before the rope had choked off air to their lungs and oxygen-rich blood to their brain.

ht 074.jpg

Some she knew having given them information while others were innocent acquaintances of underground operatives. At one party four women were used as sex slaves then to wrap up the party the officers and their dates- including Dorothy- would watch the women’s torturous short-drop death!

ht 059.jpg

Instead of being brought to the room with the trapdoors I am brought to the room below where the condemned would plunge to their death. One of the trapdoors above me hangs open with a noose dangling through it and a stool beneath it. I will be hanged but it won’t be quick!

ht 001.jpg

They begin to peel my clothing off. I look up at noose and ask if I am going to get my last flying fuck.
ht 002.jpg

“Sorry Dorothy but you’ve had all the fun you are going to at our expense” the male officer tells me.

ht 003.jpg

They slowly, deliberately strip my clothing while the noose reminds me my neck will be soon inside grasp.

ht 004.jpg

My breast bared the Stasi photographer speeds the pace of the pictures he is taking.

ht 005.jpg

He has a motor drive camera and an assistant that works hand him a second camera while he reloaded the film.

The bitch ties my wrists behind my back and turns me so the photographer can record that too.

ht 006.jpg

There are three 16 mm motion cameras with sound. They wait to reload them before hanging me.

-Dorothy

Tree

nope... Help anyone before Dorothy gets her neck stretched???
Not that easy! It has to be smuggled from West-Berlin. There is no way throwing a copy over the Berlin Wall. One must pass along Checkpoint Charlie and lure the Volkspolizei. If the smuggler fails, he or she will get a necktie next to Dorothy, and the film will be handed over to the local KGB. Volunteers!?:cool:

I am totally fucked except for being fucked! My uniform skirt is from my body and I wear nothing but my lace panties that stick to my dripping cunt and East German faux-leather boots!

ht 007.jpg

The damn boots are taken from feet (thank god) and the male guard prepares to lift me or help me onto the chair I will stand before I am hanged.
ht 008.jpg

I choose to climb onto the chair with just some assistance from the guards. I ask “Aren’t you the General Secretary’s son?”

“Yes, you are well informed, Dorothy Brown” he replies.

“And you are obvious an inbred idiot! I fucked you and you spilled your guts! You wouldn’t believe what damage I was able to do to your daddy’s regime with what you told me. And you, cunt; you spilled your secrets to me too after I licked your commie cunt!”

“I don’t remember you” she protests.

OK, I never did lick her cunt. But I am being filmed and am soon to be hanged. It is more than enough to have her shot!

They bring the noose towards my neck…

ht 009.jpg

…I sweat even though the room is cold. I stand on the chair with the noose pulled only tight enough I cannot escape it. It’s not like there is anywhere to go. I am sure any exit is both guarded and locked.

ht 010.jpg

The rope is almost silk-smooth and wraps my neck like a luxurious but deadly scarf. My panties are soaked. If I was asked if I am aroused right now I could say if it is arousal or an adrenaline overdose. Either way I know I am doomed and say “Quit toying with me and just hang me!”

ht 011.jpg

“Not so fast, Dorothy” Frieda says. “ Our General Secretary has message for you.”

Over speakers Erich Honecker’s voice booms “Miss Dorothy Brown, you have been found guilty of espionage and as an ununiformed operative of the United Kingdom you are not protected but the Geneva Convention. I have ordered you hanged to death by our laws. Do you have any last words?”

“Yeah, can I get a fuck?” I ask.

“You will be offered no pleasures Miss Brown! Do strip this cunt!”

“Can’t get it up? No surprise” I reply.

ht 012.jpg

Enjoy yourself while you can, Miss Brown. You vile mouth will soon be silenced!” Honecker says before signing off.

I doubt I will. Erich Junior gropes my swollen tits.

ht 014.jpg

My knees buckle as I plea for him to finger my pussy.

ht 013.jpg

He says “I wouldn’t dream of touching your English cunt! Frieda, our secretary wants this English slut stripped. He begins to peel down my panties and says “Damn, I think she pissed!”

ht 017.jpg

Frieda sniffs my panties and says “No, that’s just cunt juice! I think she wants to hang!”

ht 018.jpg

“NO, I DON’T” I scream!

-Dorothy

Tree

I am totally fucked except for being fucked! My uniform skirt is from my body and I wear nothing but my lace panties that stick to my dripping cunt and East German faux-leather boots!

View attachment 405518

The damn boots are taken from feet (thank god) and the male guard prepares to lift me or help me onto the chair I will stand before I am hanged.
View attachment 405519

I choose to climb onto the chair with just some assistance from the guards. I ask “Aren’t you the General Secretary’s son?”

“Yes, you are well informed, Dorothy Brown” he replies.

“And you are obvious an inbred idiot! I fucked you and you spilled your guts! You wouldn’t believe what damage I was able to do to your daddy’s regime with what you told me. And you, cunt; you spilled your secrets to me too after I licked your commie cunt!”

“I don’t remember you” she protests.

OK, I never did lick her cunt. But I am being filmed and am soon to be hanged. It is more than enough to have her shot!

They bring the noose towards my neck…

View attachment 405520

…I sweat even though the room is cold. I stand on the chair with the noose pulled only tight enough I cannot escape it. It’s not like there is anywhere to go. I am sure any exit is both guarded and locked.

View attachment 405521

The rope is almost silk-smooth and wraps my neck like a luxurious but deadly scarf. My panties are soaked. If I was asked if I am aroused right now I could say if it is arousal or an adrenaline overdose. Either way I know I am doomed and say “Quit toying with me and just hang me!”

View attachment 405522

“Not so fast, Dorothy” Frieda says. “ Our General Secretary has message for you.”

Over speakers Erich Honecker’s voice booms “Miss Dorothy Brown, you have been found guilty of espionage and as an ununiformed operative of the United Kingdom you are not protected but the Geneva Convention. I have ordered you hanged to death by our laws. Do you have any last words?”

“Yeah, can I get a fuck?” I ask.

“You will be offered no pleasures Miss Brown! Do strip this cunt!”

“Can’t get it up? No surprise” I reply.

View attachment 405523

Enjoy yourself while you can, Miss Brown. You vile mouth will soon be silenced!” Honecker says before signing off.

I doubt I will. Erich Junior gropes my swollen tits.

View attachment 405525

My knees buckle as I plea for him to finger my pussy.

View attachment 405524

He says “I wouldn’t dream of touching your English cunt! Frieda, our secretary wants this English slut stripped. He begins to peel down my panties and says “Damn, I think she pissed!”

View attachment 405527

Frieda sniffs my panties and says “No, that’s just cunt juice! I think she wants to hang!”

View attachment 405543

“NO, I DON’T” I scream!

-Dorothy

Tree
Great photos to go with the story Tree.
Damn, Dorothy sure looks like she is enjoying this:devil:

Back
Top Bottom