Dorothy Brown- Spy!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Their preparations and pontificating is done. I stand naked on a chair, my wrists bound behind my back, and the noose that I will die hanging from is set around my neck. Honecker Jr. says it is time. The chair squeaks across the floor and I am seconds away from being hanged.

ht 016 a.jpg

I start to drop and the rope slides up my neck. I shriek “No!”

ht 018 a.jpg

The shriek turns into a squawk as the smooth rope bites into my throat!

ht 020.jpg

My toes point down searching for the floor that is out of reach! I rasp trying to take in air and gurgle as I push it out past the noose. With each passing eternal moment the task becomes more difficult and too soon impossible! As my vision blurs I have the strongest orgasm of my life then I feel pee run down my inner thighs and hear it splatter on the tile floor to run down the drain directly beneath me.

ht 17 a.jpg

At 00:11 Dorothy’s body does its last involuntary twitches. She is declared dead at 00:14 but would be left hanging.

ht 019.jpg

At 02:01 the guards would return to view her one last time before a prison detail would take her body down.

ht 021.jpg

Later that morning Erich Honecker would surrend control of East Germany, board a private jet, and flee to South America. In addition to millions of British Pounds and American dollars he had prints of the still pictures of Dorothy’s execution along with one of the 16 mm movies to entertain himself for his last years.

Dorothy’s body was taken to the nearby countryside to be buried in an unmarked grave never to found. The backhoe operator took the rope from her still bound wrists for a souvenir before pushing her body into the pit and pushing dirt over it.

buried 001.jpg

He drove over it several times to minimize any mound. By spring of 1990 vegetation obscured any sign of the grave. The in the early fall of 1990 in a secret ceremony at Buckingham Palace Queen Elizabeth would present the Victoria Cross to Dorothy’s family. Also at the ceremony were Margaret Thatcher, President George H. W. Bush, and former President Reagan. Ronald Reagan would present the only Congressional Medal of Honor ever awarded a foreign national to Dorothy’s family.

All this was to remain secret for fifty years until 2040 but after digitizing the records the Royal Ministry of Records was hacked by Anonymous in mid-2016. At the time the records were digitized they didn’t have the capability to do the same with the 16 mm film. Although the Ministry does now as often happens in bureaucracies no one bothered to go back and do the film… sorry

End

Their preparations and pontificating is done. I stand naked on a chair, my wrists bound behind my back, and the noose that I will die hanging from is set around my neck. Honecker Jr. says it is time. The chair squeaks across the floor and I am seconds away from being hanged.

View attachment 405712

I start to drop and the rope slides up my neck. I shriek “No!”

View attachment 405714

The shriek turns into a squawk as the smooth rope bites into my throat!

View attachment 405716

My toes point down searching for the floor that is out of reach! I rasp trying to take in air and gurgle as I push it out past the noose. With each passing eternal moment the task becomes more difficult and too soon impossible! As my vision blurs I have the strongest orgasm of my life then I feel pee run down my inner thighs and hear it splatter on the tile floor to run down the drain directly beneath me.

View attachment 405713

At 00:11 Dorothy’s body does its last involuntary twitches. She is declared dead at 00:14 but would be left hanging.

View attachment 405715

At 02:01 the guards would return to view her one last time before a prison detail would take her body down.

View attachment 405717

Later that morning Erich Honecker would surrend control of East Germany, board a private jet, and flee to South America. In addition to millions of British Pounds and American dollars he had prints of the still pictures of Dorothy’s execution along with one of the 16 mm movies to entertain himself for his last years.

Dorothy’s body was taken to the nearby countryside to be buried in an unmarked grave never to found. The backhoe operator took the rope from her still bound wrists for a souvenir before pushing her body into the pit and pushing dirt over it.

View attachment 405718

He drove over it several times to minimize any mound. By spring of 1990 vegetation obscured any sign of the grave. The in the early fall of 1990 in a secret ceremony at Buckingham Palace Queen Elizabeth would present the Victoria Cross to Dorothy’s family. Also at the ceremony were Margaret Thatcher, President George H. W. Bush, and former President Reagan. Ronald Reagan would present the only Congressional Medal of Honor ever awarded a foreign national to Dorothy’s family.

All this was to remain secret for fifty years until 2040 but after digitizing the records the Royal Ministry of Records was hacked by Anonymous in mid-2016. At the time the records were digitized they didn’t have the capability to do the same with the 16 mm film. Although the Ministry does now as often happens in bureaucracies no one bothered to go back and do the film… sorry

End
The records were hacked?:confused:
Where they on the same server in that bathroom as you know who's emails?:doh::p
Poor Dorothy, hanged, then placed in an unmarked grave, very sad:(
A very fun story Tree!

Well now, Dorothy hangs again. Those East German peabrains should have let her corpse dangle longer, though. What was the big rush? Don't tell me - they had a fire to go to, is that it?

Back
Top Bottom