Dorothy Goes To Traffic Court...

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
...started this before Barbaria crashed the site. It is not exactly the same...

Dorothy Brown was enjoying a week free of the children and her beloved husband promised her a time she would not forget. She spent Monday morning celebrating, frolicking in a nearby secluded field before returning home to shower and get ready for her love. Naughtily she had told him to knock on the front door so she could greet him properly.

Patiently waiting for her man she finally heard the knock and threw the door opened…

dorothy tumblr_m5phyepu4H1qfts2ko1_1280.jpg

She was mortified to find two policemen standing there!!!

She was informed that she would have to go down to the station as she had failed to pay a parking ticket and she had failed show up at court. While they handcuffed her she said “But I took care of this with a police officer!”

DB Debauchery.jpg

“Tell it to the judge, Mrs. Brown. Not that it will do you any good. You were tried in absentia and sentenced to one week in the city jail and workhouse” they said as they cuffed her

cuffs 2.jpg

Just then Mr. Brown walked in. A deep scowl crossed his face and he demanded “Are you messing around with policemen, again?”

“NO! They are arresting me taking me to jail and workhouse for a week for missing my court date for a parking ticket! I never saw the notice!”

“Oh, it’s probable in my briefcase… Yep, there it is! Well, ok, I’ll see you in a week. I’ll send the kids over to your mums and have your sister Emma spend the week so she can… ummm… cook for me.”

“Sir, does Mrs. Brown have a computer?” one of the officers asked.

“She has a laptop. Do you need it…”

Tree

...started this before Barbaria crashed the site. It is not exactly the same...

Tree

This is insidious....every time I turn around Tree tries to slip this in....once again, Barbaria categorically denies crashing the site!

Oh Mr Tree i was doing 150 miles per hour on the motorway but it was`nt my fault. i was wearing my six inch heels, i was going to visit a man. but one shoe got stuck on the Accelerator and the car kept going faster and faster ,i could`nt stop it, it was`nt my fault Mr. Tree
we know...............................that's why y're Dorothy not only Tree's but a personal slut for most of us

Oh Mr Tree i was doing 150 miles per hour on the motorway but it was`nt my fault. i was wearing my six inch heels, i was going to visit a man- DB

Dorothy the court date you missed was for a parking ticket. Tree fears this revelation must be referred to Prosecutor Rodent for further persecution...

T

Mr. Tree i put that excuse in another thread somewhere hoping i would be hanged beside the motorway , but instead they took me into the police van and took turns with me. my head was spinning when they let me out saying, can we play chase again Mrs Brown, next i knew i was doing 200 miles an hour. mind you,at that speed it soon get`s a girl to London

Oh Mr Tree i was doing 150 miles per hour on the motorway but it was`nt my fault. i was wearing my six inch heels, i was going to visit a man- DB

Dorothy the court date you missed was for a parking ticket. Tree fears this revelation must be referred to Prosecutor Rodent for further persecution...

T
Mr. Tree i put that excuse in another thread somewhere hoping i would be hanged beside the motorway , but instead they took me into the police van and took turns with me....

Along with the charges of driving without due care and attention, reckless endangerment and driving at more than twice the national speed limit I would also like to prefer an as yet undisclosed number of counts of assaulting a police officer in the conduct of their duty (aggravating circumstances) with a blunt instrument...to wit her pussy against Mrs Dorothy Brown of ******, *******

Jimmy is always so helpful. He gave the policemen my laptop and my password to open the programs. At times I think he has something for my sister. I guess I’ll have a week to think about this while I spend a week in a cell.

The nice officers explained that the judge wanted to see me but because of some great slave girl rebellion he was very busy. I exclaimed “Slave girls rebelling? Why, they ought to be crucified!”

One of the officers said he would pass my suggestion along. When we arrived at the station I was informed that due to the huge amount of shaves in custody I may be placed in a cell with ten or more slave girls where I was sure to be sexually assaulted and perhaps by some paperwork mix-up I could even accidentally be executed with them.
The sexual assault by women, while not really my thing could be an interesting change of pace but the execution business sounded sinister. I asked if there was any way to avoid such a fate. He told me he could place at a ‘holding station’ but I would have to earn it. I didn’t know what a holding station was but it sounded better than accidently being executed so I paid with what I had…

head 10.jpg

Tree

...please remember for those who have seen this I am recreating a thread lost when Barbaria crashed the site...

...please remember for those who have seen this I am recreating a thread lost when Barbaria crashed the site...

knows Barbaria from this accusation? also not an recreating

Mr. Tree, do you honestly think that is a punishment for me ,i`m the best Cock Sucker in Leeds , i would never be free again , those guys would keep me chained to the wall

Dorothy, I would never call you a cock sucker, it is too demean...

what??? She means it literary??? Fuel the plane!!!

Tree

can it handle a 747???
THT Jet tail art.jpg

T
Well, I guess it is my fault for not asking what a ‘holding station’ was before choosing it. With a loose garrote about my neck I am led up onto the platform where a device with a lovely dildo awaited me.

slave torture 010.jpg

The nice policeman asked if I wanted to wet it down before I mounted it. Even though my pussy is practically soaking my thighs I figure a little more lubrication would not hurt. When I suck on the phallic I find there is already some strange tasting gel on it.

slave torture 011.jpg

I quickly decided the dildo and I are lubed enough. The kind officer asked if I preferred the ‘restraint’ in my pussy or my bum. I look at the massive thing and thought my bum is saved for very special occasions pulls my pussy tells me I need to fill her. He helps me mount it.

slave torture 012.jpg

Quickly I felt a burning sensation down there and it wasn’t from an orgasm. I asked him what kind of lubrication was on the dildo. He laughs and says “It’s original formula ‘Ben-gay’. It’s a good thing you didn’t get it in your eyes. It really burns there!”

slave torture 013.jpg

My pussy was on fire as he walked out. I began to hump the shaft. As uncomfortable as it was, I figured I might as well get an orgasm or two or three out of the situation…

t

Yes Mr. Tree, it can handle a 747 no trouble at all , and i can now sleep knowing i am in your "Holding Station" much more erotic than a train station

I am brought to Judge Admi’s court once again. I think the chains and irons are a bit excessive for a traffic ticket and missing a court date but I go along with it. Mine is the second to last case on the docket. I find it strange all the defendants are women and none are wearing anything but handcuffs or irons. He also takes each woman to his private chambers for a ‘consultation’ before sentencing. During one of his consultations I whisper to woman next to me asking what she is charged with. She whispers back “Failure to yield.”

“Don’t you think being naked and handcuffed for a traffic ticket is a bit extreme?”

“Mine’s not a traffic ticket. I failed to yield to the Judge.”

“Oh, then they ought to throw the book at you! It is important to respect authority” I admonish her.

Then Judge Admi reenters the court room and calls me to the bench. He begins by showing videos of me being shagged by bulls and dogs and explains I am on double secret probation from my last conviction for doing animals.

I vehemently protest that the videos are from before my last conviction is thus not germane to this proceeding. He leans over the bench and gruffly says “I think these came later!”

db and cows.jpgdb w cow.jpg

I lower my head in shame. He continues “Usually I would bring you into my private chambers for a consultation before I convict you but I fear Mrs. Brown this will require a more in-depth study. Bailiff, take the prisoner to the dungeon… I mean interrogation room so I can finish my docket and give her my full attention.”

I am beginning to suspect a week in jail is the least of my worries as the Bailiff Ulrika leads me out of the room…

opp 8.jpg

T

but chlothed female Bailiff's in my court is an unforgivable mistake and ..............

Nice pics Mr Tree. I can never get enough of Liz Tyler (aka Cowgirl) - Yummy! :p

Back
Top Bottom