Dorothy Goes To Traffic Court...

Go to CruxDreams.com
:p

My court appointment late in the afternoon was one of the strangest times of my life. The prosecutor was a squirrel and although he had a firm command of the Queen’s English he seemed also to be a bit harsh. My defense solicitor was a drunken American with a straw cowboy hat that he refused to remove. By what happened after that I am sure his lack of cooperation did little to help my cause.

The squirrel opened by demanding I should be bound to a stake and shot by a firing squad. My defense solicitor objected stating it was only a parking ticket; not even a moving violation (I was surprised he was astute enough notice).

Judge Admi called both to the bench and admonished the prosecutor, telling him he had been warned about demanding such harsh penalties for minor offenses.

“But your honor, not only did she fail to pay the fine but she disrespected you and the court of the queen and her great-grandson by failing to appear in court! I must demand she is hanged by the neck until dead!”

m19.jpg

“Long or short drop?” my solicitor Mr. Tree asked. He turned to me and said “Just kidding, Mrs. Brown. Your honor again if I may point out that while acknowledging the seriousness of the crimes the statues call for a 22 pound… You still use pounds- not the Euro, right?... a 22 pound fine. Are you really going to pay me… I mean an executioner 1000£ to off this women over a 22£ fine? Do think of the tax payers. Let her pay the fine and be done with this affair.”

I was relieved when the judge agreed with Mr. Tree and set the fine at 22£. Then he ordered my release as soon as I paid. I told him I had no money as I was not allowed to fetch my purse at the time of my arrest. The Judge looked at his calendar and murmured “This changes everything! But I see the gallows are booked for the next two weeks. Have Mrs. Brown brought to my private dungeon… I mean chambers and I will discuss with her some alternative solutions.”

He really did not have to correct himself as I was locked into a combination stock and pillory. I must admit I found it strange that a judge would have such a room and that he would be so bold as to finger my pussy…

db stock 1.jpg

And then I felt what I thought was a huge warm sausage slap against my backside. I cinched my teeth and my toes curled when I realized I was the judge’s cock. After the day I had I needed it! He slide it in slowly and gently and when it filled me completely I thought this might be the fuck I have ever had with a human- until I squealed when he shoved the rest of it in!!!

stock 106.jpg

Tree

'O, sweet mystery of life, so glad I found you'- Young Frankenstien

YEP like young frankenstein:D

Boasting again Mr. Tree squealing because it was huge , it still came too quickly for my liking you should have been down there helping him ,
poor old sod

Although Judge Admi’s private chamber is sound proof and all the curtains were drawn, Tree, R. Rodent, and Ulrika watched on the large screen TV in the outer office thanks to the HD cameras the rodent had planted in Admi’s chamber. The whole stock rattled as Admi pummeled first Dorothy’s pussy then her ass.
“You are recording this, I hope” Tree said.
“Of course” RR said.
“Burn me a DVD of this”
“Tree, you amaze me” Ulrika said. You really have a DVD player?”
“Yes, and it’s a Blu-ray and I even know how to use it” Tree relied as he flipped the middle finger at Ulrika. As Admi finished up using the defenseless woman Tree and RR scrambled back to the courtroom. Admi hitched up his pants and hit the intercom button and asked Ulrika to prepare the prisoner to return to court for sentencing. As Ulrika passed Admi she asked “Handcuffs or something kinkier?”
RR and Tree were betting on what the sentence would be; RR betting he’d ‘through the book’ at Dorothy and Tree going with a ‘hand slap’.
This is the strangest court I have ever seen. The stocks and the hard fuck was OK and while I’m not into being buggered it was something different; what with having my ass packed while he fingered my clit and played with my tits.
Then the bailiff, a Miss Ulrika, took her clothes off and demanded I make her come…
d b 010.jpg
…if I ever wanted to see my children again. She apparently holds sway over the judge after the untimely death of his wife, Ariel; whom he had executed by crucifixion. If he did that to his wife I figured I needed more help than that Mr. Tree would be. I’m not very experienced at this but she seemed satisfied when I finished.
She bound me and led me to the door of the courtroom and told me to wait there until she came back. She delivered a note to Judge Admi then walked back and said “Go on in. I think this will be over in a week.”

Judge Admi opened the note. It started “Is you ever want me to suck your cock or stick that thing in my cunt again, this will be Dorothy Brown’s sentence…”
He was so angry both ears turned red but he knew Ulrika meant it and would acquiescent to her demands. He looked up and said “Will the convicted prisoner Dorothy Brown approach the bench and receive her sentence?”
As she approached Tree said to RR “I’m surprised she isn’t walking bowlegged.”
d b 010.jpg
Admi heard him and said “So am I; Mr. Rodent I know about the cameras. I want a copy of that ‘session’.”

tree

Attachments

• les 010.jpg
    les 010.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 252
Oh Please Mr. Tree not that.anything than that don`t give me to Little Sis And Dark Princess , i will be a good girl i promise

I am familiar with the stories of Br'er Rabbit, Mrs. Brown and know you would like nothing better than to thrown in with L'ilSiss and Dark Princess. Do not try to capitalize on Tree's stupidity as he is the only one who can save you... on this thread...

Tree

it could also in this way

402.jpg

I think the girls on here will agree with me but being made to wear nipple clamps she can control the pain by trying to keep as still as possible , although the man will have none of that he keeps flicking the weights, it is when they are taken off when she get`s the real pain just for that few seconds when released from the nipples the pain is almost unbearable

“Mrs. Brown, while I am sure it was an oversight with your missing your court date you did park illegally and failed to appear for your summons. While my Persecutor Rodent…”
“It is ‘Prosecutor’, your honor” RR said.
Judge Admi raised a non-existent eyebrow and asked “Should I let her off with a warning???”
“…No” RR whimpered.
“Mrs. Dorothy Brown, having been tried in absentia and found guilty of illegal parking and failure to appear in court and that you have stated you have no means to cover the 22£ in fines and cost I sentence you to be bound to a light standard for five days from 10 AM to 10 PM in the clothing you wore to court and…”
“But I was brought naked to your court” she cried.
“Do you think I had not noticed, Mrs. Brown? Perhaps you would prefer Persecutor Rodent’s suggestion… SHUT UP, SQUIRREL… that you hang?”
“No, sir, your honor” Dorothy whispered. “How will I spend my nights?”
“I will show you the finer points of the law” Judge Admi replied.
Dorothy smiled and said “I think I might like that.”
Mr. Tree jumped up and yelled “I object! You know by mid-week the moon is full! You will become the Admicock!”
“Tree, I have no idea what you are talking about! I demand to know have you dared to show up in court sober.”
“I am as drunk as I always am! Spare this woman your transformation and hang her tonight!”
“Um, Judge Admi… If it is alright by you I’d like to fire my defense solicitor… no offense, Mr. Tree, and if the court incurs any expense doing so I would be happy to suck your… I mean work out arrangements…”

t

Back
Top Bottom