Down the toilet twice

Go to CruxDreams.com
I was visiting my sister up in Leeds. She’d just gotten a new job and for some reason she was very nervous about it. So I went up to see her to see what was going on and to encourage her.

She told me she’d taken a job as a cleaner in the main toilet block in the center of the city. She was supposed to start work the very next morning. But she had to report 45 minutes early to be introduced to the staff in some sort of initiation. She told me she was extremely nervous about it.

When I asked her what was going to happen she told me she had to strip naked and lie flat on her back on a board. She was supposed to be pushed up to a toilet bowl where her head would be shoved deep inside. Then she was literally to be “flushed”, her face covered in water until it drained away.

She said her arms would be stretched out and tied above her head behind the bowl. But the rest of her body would not be strapped down. Then the cast iron tank elevated above the bowl would be flushed, sending quite a rush of cold water down on her face. It sounded ghastly... and strangely arousing.

I couldn’t believe they would actually do that to her and I told her so. But she said it was supposed to be her introduction to the entire staff and that it happened to everyone who had taken a job cleaning there. The men were flushed in the ladies toilets while the ladies got flushed on the men’s side.

I could tell how worked up she was about it. So I spent the night with her, telling her I would get up with her the very next morning. She said she appreciated it.

She was still understandably anxious about what was going to happen to her when we both got up the next morning. So I offered to go along with her and hold her hand for moral support if it would make her feel any better. You have no idea how much she appreciated that. I swear I saw nothing but relief on her face – pure relief. So off we went, my sister Zilpha feeling much better and not nearly so worried.

We got there bright and early at six thirty in the morning as she had to be there by six forty-five. The toilet block was eerily quiet; there was no one around. I could tell right away she was starting to get all nervous again.

“C’mon, Zilpha,” I told her as I took her hand. The poor thing was trembling like a leaf, no doubt trying to imagine what it would feel like to be buck naked as her head was flushed inside some toilet bowl. “I’ll be here for you the whole time,” I reassured her. “I’m not going anywhere.”

She smiled nervously as we went down the steps to the men’s side of the toilet block. We tried the door but for some reason it was locked. So we both looked around wondering “Isn’t anybody here? Now what?!” I think Zilpha was kind of hoping the initiation had been called off.

We both thought we heard a noise from the other side of the door. A moment later it opened up and some guy stood there smiling at us. Zilpha gave him this “Who the hell are you?” look. But I just assumed he was part of her cleaning crew and was here to greet us.

“Hello, Zilpha,” he said cheerily. “We’re all here waiting for you.” That’s when she peeked inside and saw a whole mess of people waiting for her.

“Bloody hell!” she gasped, gulping nervously. I just took her by the hand and in we went. Right away I could tell it was crowded with all the male and female members of those who I assumed were a part of her cleaning crew.

I looked around and saw all the men`s urinals in a long line along one wall. Then there was this row of toilets, one with the door already open in invitation. It looked like it had been cleaned and scrubbed and made ready for flushing a human head. I also saw a small trolley on wheels sitting there waiting for her.

She gasped when she saw it and I could actually feel her body trembling right next to me. It was wintertime and it was bloody cold down there. But seeing the stall and toilet seemed to make her shiver even more.

There had to have been around twenty-five people crowded around inside that toilet block - men and women who were all there to see Zilpha get flushed. Apparently this same initiation had happened to each and every one of them when they had signed onto the cleaning crew. No doubt they all knew exactly what my sister must have been thinking and feeling.

The poor thing gasped as though she was trying to catch her breath. I could only imagine what it was going to feel like with her head in that bowl getting flushed with cold water. I was a little nervous because of the way everyone kept looking at me.

Zilpha noticed everyone was giving me a suspicious eye. So she spoke up for me in a quivering voice. “It’s all right. This is my sister Dorothy. She came with me for moral support.”

That seemed to satisfy everyone... or at least I thought it did. Then I heard a male voice call out, “They’re sisters?? I think we should flush the pair of them!” That gave me the erotic shivers something fierce, especially when we heard several eager cries of agreement. Almost immediately I found myself getting wet down below from a horrific arousal as I started to tremble.

I heard another male voice state, “This is Zilpha’s introduction to our cleaning crew. It’s up to her sister if she wants to join her in a double flush.” That’s when all the guys started egging me on to be flushed right along with her. You have no idea how bloody wet that made me!

Zilpha looked right at me and I could see it clearly in her eyes... “Would you, sis? Would you go with me?” Maybe she thought it would be more bearable if she knew I was experiencing it with her.

I honestly don’t know what made me do it. But I simply smiled and nodded at her. “Ok,” I spoke aloud to her crew. “I’ll be flushed along with my sister.” That sure got some of the guys excited and I heard several cheer “OH YEAH!”

One of the blokes asked if they had another board available. Someone replied that he thought there might be that old one in the back room they used to use that I could ride on. So someone went off to fetch it for me. Then the bloke who seemed to be in charge spoke up.

“Zilpha, you’ll have to take all your clothes off for this. Dorothy, since you are not a part of our cleaning crew and are only doing this voluntarily then you can be flushed fully clothed if you like.” But in my mind that option didn’t need any thinking about. I’d already decided to take the full initiation even though I wasn’t joining their cleaning crew.

“No,” I told them all, taking a deep breath. “I’ll go all the way. If Zilpha has to go naked then I will too.” That sure made all those guys excited.

The man in charge pointed out a small closet that hosted all the cleaning supplies. He said we could change in there. Then he told some guy named Ken to go scrub down a second toilet and get it ready for me. “Yes, boss; no problem” was the reply.

Zilpha and I both went and undressed in the supply closet. I could tell she was even more nervous now as we stripped. “It`s ok, sis,” I said to her, trying to reassure her. “It won`t take long. They’re only flushing the toilets with our heads inside. They’re not going to kill us. Now take my hand.” I think that helped settle her down.

We walked out the door buck naked hand in hand to a really loud cheer. Several phones and a few cameras came out of nowhere as everyone started taking pictures of the two of us. “Don’t worry,” someone called out. “The pictures stay private; no one outside our crew will ever see them.”

It was bloody cold down there at only seven in the morning in wintertime. Our boobs were really hard and I could feel my nipples wanting to pop off. Maybe that’s part of the reason why all those horny blokes were snapping off so many pictures.

“Ok, Zilpha,” the guy in charge directed. “You are over on the trolley. And Dorothy? Wow, you look stunning, love! Anyway you’ll be riding the board over in the very next stall. Don’t worry; the guys will help hold you up.”

I blushed as I felt his eyes on my boobs. “Just lie down flat on your backs, girls,” he told us. I saw Zilpha climb onto her trolley as the guys helped me onto the board.

There were more pictures as we both stretched out flat. I could tell she was getting nervous again. So I reached over and grabbed her hand, giving her a sisterly squeeze. But to be honest I was getting nervous... and incredibly aroused!

I caught sight of her one more time before they pushed her into her stall, forcing me to let go of her hand. “Enjoy it, Zilpha,” I murmured, trying to give her a smile of encouragement. Then I watched as they slid her naked body in and gently pushed her head down into the bowl. I’m ashamed to say that really made me horny watching them put her into place.

They had just started tying her hands up over her shoulders to the back of the bowl when it was my turn to be shoved into my stall. I was carried in with my head hanging uncomfortably off the edge of the board. Then I was tipped downward and my head gently pushed down into the ceramic bowl.

I felt an erotic chill the moment my hair hit the water in the bowl. I was getting wetter between my legs by the minute. It was terribly arousing.

My nose was just under the rim and I could make out the word JapCap etched into the underside of the rim. It felt like I was almost upside down and I got a frightful view of the tank above me, the one that would soon flush its contents all over my face.

My arms were suddenly pulled up over my shoulders and tied behind the bowl so that I was secured to the toilet just like Zilpha. There was no going back now. We were two naked sisters ready for flushing.

I was dimly aware of more pictures being snapped as one man climbed up onto the dividing partition between the two stalls above the toilets. He had a great view of my naked body, and I’m sure he could see Zilpha as well. It was humiliating beyond belief... and terribly arousing.

He reached out and grabbed onto the chains to both toilet tanks. It looked like we were going to be flushed together... and him with the best view in the house. Then I heard the rest of the cleaning crew shuffle around as they all crowded closer to get a better view.

“Are you ready, girls?” that guy in charge asked us both. I just whispered, “You ok, Zilpha?” I could hear her gasping like crazy in the stall next to mine.

“Yes, Dot,” she whispered back in a trembling voice. “You say when; I’m too scared to do it.”

I looked around the bowl I was in and then up at the bloke above us all ready to pull the two chains. That’s when I realized how terribly horny I was. I thought I was going to orgasm any second!

It was now or never so I blurted out, “DO IT! FLUSH US ALREADY!” Then I saw him jerk on the two chains simultaneously. That’s when I heard the sudden rush of water down the pipes.

In the stall next to me I heard Zilpha scream, “OH MY GAWD!” Then we were hit with freezing water as it started to fill our bowls.

It rose up fast, quickly covering my mouth... my eyes... my nose... my ears. I got cold water up my sinuses and it burned like crazy. I even got a bloody mouthful; I know I swallowed some.

The sounds of the cheering in the toilet block were drowned out by the rushing water. My head was completely covered and it was unbelievably cold. I could feel my naked body writhing around on the board as I lost control; I just couldn’t help myself.

For several moments I was on the verge of pure panic. I winced as an orgasm threatened to overcome me. My legs involuntarily opened and closed as my knees came together and then flew apart. I bucked and shuddered, my back arching as my hands flexed like crazy. It was horrible... and it was so frightfully erotic.

I must’ve swallowed what felt like a gallon of toilet water. I knew the same thing must be happening to poor Zilpha in the stall next to me. I thought I could hear grunting and bubbling. I could also hear the cheers of everyone watching. I’ll bet they took a ton of pictures, the bloody pervs.

It took about thirty-five seconds for those tanks to drain and for the toilets to be fully flushed. I swear it was the longest thirty-five seconds of my life. For a panicked moment I really thought I was going to drown. Then the water drained away from my face and I found myself gasping and spitting up water like crazy.

I heard the cheers much clearer as the water drained from my ears. I even heard one female voice loudly declaring she was glad it was us and not her and that she sure as hell knew what we had just gone through. I was humiliated beyond belief, gasping and panting as I trembled like crazy. I swear I came within a hair of having a really big orgasm.

I heard Zilpha coughing and sputtering in the stall next to me. For a second I was worried about her. Then I heard her gasp, “Are you ok, Dot?”

“I’m fine, love,” I sputtered. “I guess we made it through ok.” At least now she was a full member of the staff. As for me? I was still horny as hell!

I heard the guy in charge speak up in what sounded like a strangely hoarse voice. “Bloody hell; that was fantastic, girls! You two were great going through all that!” Then I another male voice ask, “Could we see that again?”

My heart jumped into my throat. I heard Zilpha gasp, “Oh, GAWD NO!” Then I heard that bloke in charge tell everyone, “Well it`s up to the ladies I suppose. Would anyone else like to watch them get flushed again?”

The toilet block reverberated with cheers and cries of “YES, YES ,YES!” It was mostly the men, those perverts... although I could hear a few kinky ladies cheering us on as well. Right then I knew full well we were going to be flushed down the toilet again.

I heard my sister in the stall next to me whisper, “Shall we, Dot? I guess it doesn’t matter. I am soaked anyway.” Bloody hell; I got the shivers something fierce!

My eyes blinked water as I looked up at the rim, seeing the location where another flush would deliver cold water to my face. Then I saw the guy above us looking down at me with an eager grin on his face, ready to flush us a second time. I don’t know why that made me so damned horny.

It takes a minute for those cast iron tanks to refill. I listened to them recharging until I heard them top off. Bloody hell; they were full and ready to go again!

“Well, ladies?” I heard that guy ask. “What’ll it be?”

I was trembling like crazy. I thought my body was going to explode into a thousand pieces. All of the sudden I heard the words come out of my mouth... “GO ON, DO IT ALREADY! FLUSH US AGAIN!” That’s when I heard Zilpha scream, “DOT – NOO!” But it was too late.

I saw him grin as he pulled both chains for a second time. There was a loud cheer all around us as I heard the sound of rushing water draining down toward our bowls. Then Zilpha’s screams and the cheers I heard were drowned out as water covered my ears. At that moment I knew the poor thing was probably swallowing and snorting toilet water.

I was hit again with cold water that flowed up into my mouth and nose until my face was completely submerged. Instantly my body exploded as I began wriggling and writhing like crazy while it swelled within me. This time I didn’t bother trying to hold it back.

I had one of the most amazing orgasms you would ever want to experience. It’s a good thing my head was underwater because I screamed like a madwoman as an orgasm surged hotly through my body. I felt like I was drowning... and yet I couldn’t seem to stop cumming and swallowing water and writhing around like crazy.

The water finally drained away from my face until my ears cleared again. I heard my sister gasping and sputtering like crazy. That’s when I felt a wonderful aftershock. Bloody hell, it felt good!

That was insane! We’d actually been flushed together, naked in the men’s toilet block in wintertime. But my body wouldn’t stop thrumming from aftershocks.

I finally felt my hands being untied. The board I was on moved slightly until my head was lifted out of the toilet bowl. The guys hauled me backwards out of the stall with my head hanging limp.

My hair was soaked clear through; I felt like a drowned rat. I kept coughing up toilet water. Then Zilpha was wheeled out on her trolley right next to me.

The whole staff applauded us, clapping and cheering and saying how great we were to willingly go through all that, especially being flushed twice. Then Zilpha turned toward me and smiled. “Thanks, Sis. I honestly don`t think I could have gone through that on my own.” I just reached out and squeezed her hand.

I smiled at her as I asked, “It wasn’t all that bad, love; was it? We just got our heads all wet is all.” Then we both started laughing.

There were phones and cameras snapping pictures at us the whole time. Now they were taking pictures like crazy before we got dressed. I winked at my sister and whispered, “Lie still, Zilpha; we are being photographed. Now the men will have something to wank over tonight... and maybe for a few days too.” That made us both chuckle even more.

We both lay back for a moment to give all those horny guys something to admire. Zilpha looked at me and got this coy look on her face. “Did you orgasm?” she whispered curiously.

I looked at her and smiled as I replied, “Yes... second flush.”

“Me too,” she laughed. “Best part really.”

“Come on, ladies!” the guy in charge told us, waving all the cameras away. “Dry off and get dressed. The doors open to the public in ten minutes. You sure don`t want to be caught naked with men wanting to wee in here, do you?” And that was it. Initiation was over.

We both jumped from the boards as the camera phones snapped a few last pictures. Then we rushed into the supply room to dry off and dress. When we came back out everyone was smiling at us although they were mostly looking at my sister.

“Welcome to the cleaning staff, Zilpha,” the man in charge told her. “You are now one of us. Your shift starts work in the ladies toilet block in ten minutes.”

As for me? I just said goodbye, left the toilet block and drove home, smiling to myself the whole time. I honestly think I enjoyed it more than those horny blokes watching two sisters get flushed. But I guess that’s just me, isn’t it?

(written for Dorothy and Zilpha Oct 24 ’12 by Dorothy and riwa)

Back
Top Bottom