Drawings by Montycrusto

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think it's worth mentioning that this was (I think) one of your brilliant responses
to single word 'challenges' suggested by your followers on DevArt.
Maybe we could try that over here?
Yes, most of the single-word titles are from those challenges (which I always fail at, but they do generate some interesting ideas sometimes).
Here's one from the latest challenge:
"Tongue"
tongue_by_montycrusto_dcpgqcv-pre.jpg
(this word-prompt was suggested by one "eulaliamerida", you wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you? :))

this word-prompt was suggested by one "eulaliamerida", you wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you?
I seem to remember she wrote a caption for it - is it over here, or have you got it handy?

I seem to remember she wrote a caption for it - is it over here, or have you got it handy?
:D Here's your caption: "The studs in my tongue will just tickle your prepuce as I flick it lightly, feeling your cock grow hard, ready to draw it in between my soft, expectant lips, and you'll feel them stroking you, tasting you, urging you on, as I start to suck … "

Happy to having this thread now!
I have finally discovered how to upload my drawings here without them looking like crap. Instead of uploading them directly from my computer/scanner, I have to go to my gallery on DeviantArt, save the images from there into a special ("for CF") file, then upload those files here instead. That way, they look fine. It must be something to do with compression interfering with my cross-hatching lines; I was getting horrible interference before, which made my drawings look disgusting. Well, I mean, more disgusting than usual ;) I only discovered this thanks to @Apostate who included a couple of my drawings in his "Skin and a Bit of Rope" thread.. I was surprised that they looked much better than when I uploaded them myself. So now I will probably re-upload things using this new technique :)

check out the difference in quality between these uploads:
View attachment 646337(straight from my computer/scanner)
View attachment 646338(copied from DeviantArt- I will do it this way from now on)

Monty, the difference is resolution and filesize.
Image1.jpg
When you resized the scan yourself, then you need not using DA. I advise as a dimension for the long side 1200 pixels.

"shackled to a chair"
line_art__special_prison__shackled_to_a_chair_by_montycrusto_da0ewm3-pre.jpginterrogation__part_three___shackled_to_a_chair_by_montycrusto_da0l28s-pre.jpg
As soon as she has surrendered her clothing, the prisoner is pushed over to a sturdy wooden chair and ordered to sit down. The guard handcuffs her once again, and unlocks and re-locks her leg-shackles, pulling her feet back and passing the chain between the prisoner's wrists, hog-tying her in steel. He produces a second set of cuffs and snaps them on to the woman's arms just above her elbows, pulling them closer together. The prisoner wriggles uncomfortably on the hard chair, her arms painfully chained behind her back, and her feet held clear of the floor.

"Sit still and shut the hell up," the guard says, "..or I'll shut you up."
interrogation__part_four___open_wide__bitch_by_montycrusto_da0wkhn-fullview.jpg
He waves the ballgag in her face. "Defy me or submit, the end result is going to be the same. You're naked and shackled to a chair in an interrogation room, chained and helpless, deep in one of the most secure prisons in the world. Do you really think that clenching your jaw shut is going to achieve anything?"
interrogation__part_five__firmly_gagged__line_art__by_montycrusto_da0y0n7-pre.jpg
With one hand clamped over the prisoner's face, and the other pulling on the strap, the guard finally succeeds in cramming the fat ball-gag deep into her mouth; its phallic projection tickles the back of her throat, making her heave and retch. Tears spring from her eyes as the guard tightens and buckles the strap behind her head. "There, you see," he says, "it's not that bad, is it?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"shackled to a chair"
View attachment 646363View attachment 646364
As soon as she has surrendered her clothing, the prisoner is pushed over to a sturdy wooden chair and ordered to sit down. The guard handcuffs her once again, and unlocks and re-locks her leg-shackles, pulling her feet back and passing the chain between the prisoner's wrists, hog-tying her in steel. He produces a second set of cuffs and snaps them on to the woman's arms just above her elbows, pulling them closer together. The prisoner wriggles uncomfortably on the hard chair, her arms painfully chained behind her back, and her feet held clear of the floor.

"Sit still and shut the hell up," the guard says, "..or I'll shut you up."
View attachment 646386
He waves the ballgag in her face. "Defy me or submit, the end result is going to be the same. You're naked and shackled to a chair in an interrogation room, chained and helpless, deep in one of the most secure prisons in the world. Do you really think that clenching your jaw shut is going to achieve anything?"
View attachment 646378
With one hand clamped over the prisoner's face, and the other pulling on the strap, the guard finally succeeds in cramming the fat ball-gag deep into her mouth; its phallic projection tickles the back of her throat, making her heave and retch. Tears spring from her eyes as the guard tightens and buckles the strap behind her head. "There, you see," he says, "it's not that bad, is it?"

Wow! Brutality and kindness....

I love your drawings.

Wow, what for a atracctive helpless wench. I think, I have she already on my hook.
Wow, Mad, your reply illustrates an amazing thing about human perception. I agree totally about the attractive wench. But look at the picture. tiny, barely drawn, no figure or face discernible. It's all in our minds! We see the pretty, sexy girl (naked and abused) in our minds, not on the page. Suggestive art at its the best!:clapping:

Wow, Mad, your reply illustrates an amazing thing about human perception. I agree totally about the attractive wench. But look at the picture. tiny, barely drawn, no figure or face discernible. It's all in our minds! We see the pretty, sexy girl (naked and abused) in our minds, not on the page. Suggestive art at its the best!:clapping:
yes, and the whole drawing is only the size of a postcard (A6) - so she's really just a couple of blobs of ink :D

Back
Top Bottom