Drawings by Montycrusto

Go to CruxDreams.com
more the sort of situation Monty likes to land me in (especially the rat deciding where to start nibbling ... )
well, you're not wrong there... :D I always have a cold, clammy, rat-infested dungeon ready for you :eek:
Here are TWO rats to keep you company...
dungeon_devices__the_devil_s_perch_by_montycrusto_daki9ol-pre.jpg
"The Devil's Perch"
Her legs were already trembling with the strain of standing with knees slightly bent; she pushed herself up and whimpered as her nipples were cruelly stretched again; nevertheless she forced herself up until her legs were straight, though the pain in her breasts was considerable. The jailer grinned at her. "Hurts, does it? Well, wait till you can't stand up any more, and you sink down on to the perch... you will, eventually... then you'll know what pain feels like! Have a good night on your perch, little bird! There are plenty of bugs and spiders in here; if you get hungry, just open your mouth, I'm sure a few will crawl in!" He swaggered out, laughing, and slammed the heavy cell door behind him, plunging the prisoner into almost total darkness.

@madiosi already posted this one, but never mind; the picture looks better this time :)

Last edited by a moderator:
well, you're not wrong there... :D I always have a cold, clammy, rat-infested dungeon ready for you :eek:
View attachment 648971
"The Devil's Perch"
Her legs were already trembling with the strain of standing with knees slightly bent; she pushed herself up and whimpered as her nipples were cruelly stretched again; nevertheless she forced herself up until her legs were straight, though the pain in her breasts was considerable. The jailer grinned at her. "Hurts, does it? Well, wait till you can't stand up any more, and you sink down on to the perch... you will, eventually... then you'll know what pain feels like! Have a good night on your perch, little bird! There are plenty of bugs and spiders in here; if you get hungry, just open your mouth, I'm sure a few will crawl in!" He swaggered out, laughing, and slammed the heavy cell door behind him, plunging the prisoner into almost total darkness.

@madiosi already posted this one, but never mind; the picture looks better this time :)
Oh yes, I remember that cunning contraption - how could a girl forget?
And if there's only two rats now, assuming they're m & f, there'll be swarms of them in a matter of weeks ...

"chains"
View attachment 648988
If you can't have hair-pulling, boot-licking will have to do :D
A very clever one - I love the way you've fixed the chain to that heavy ring just on the margin.
It shows how much control simple bondage can exert - the least tug will hurt my arms horribly -
before getting me kneeling in that position, you'll have made me apply nourishing girl-juices to your boots
by rubbing them against my sex-parts till i involuntarily orgasm - now i have to burnish them with my tongue,
and polish them with my tousled hair ...

Well, some of us do -

View attachment 649022

- but very few people have actually seen us... :rolleyes:

I've met Wragg, and I can say he is the spitting image of his avatar :rolleyes:

But anyone meeting me is going to be very disappointed!
Dante_Gabriel_Phlebas.jpg

For that matter I doubt that RR has a tail, but absence of evidence is not evidence of absence!

"Administrative Restraints"
administrative_restraints_by_montycrusto_dbjyh7t-pre.jpg
Illustration to "Emma in Prison" by mjaager.

Extract:

However, this is a country that does not fuck around with law and order. Psych inmates here live in a small, bare isolation cell containing only a raised bunk, a sleeping mat, and a toilet - no foreign objects of any kind are allowed. They are allowed out twice a week for a shower and rec, which consists of walking up the cell hallway to an enclosed pen for a few minutes, in handcuffs and shackles. Female psych inmates must also be completely nude at all times - they only receive a thin gown to wear in the very rare event that they leave the isolation unit (but it is extremely hot here year-round, clothes are not needed anyway). I can't remember the last time I saw Emma wear anything but shackles.

Administrative Restraints (AR) are very commonly used, either for discipline or as a precaution, which means four-point shackling to their bunks. They don't bother with chemical 'restraints' here - just cold hard steel, the way it should be.

You can always lodge an official complaint if you don't like the conditions... but I wouldn't advise it! The last inmate who complained is still in The Hole... :eek:
She was warned.:rolleyes:

You can't appreciate how cruel it is to clamp a woman where she can see a loo but not use it!
Are you implying that it wouldn't bother a man to be in that situation? I'm filing a sexism complaint :facepalm::doh:

"Office"
office_by_montycrusto_dcorgq8-pre.jpg
"So, Miss Danbury, the choice is up to you. Either you give me the names of those who have been pilfering the stationery cupboard, followed by the best blowjob you can possibly manage, or I leave you bound to that chair overnight and fire you in the morning!"

View attachment 648971
"The Devil's Perch"

"aeroplane"
aeroplane_by_montycrusto_dbpx19e-pre.jpg
Bit of an odd one... no bondage, for starters :eek: But this air hostess really places my tray in the upright position... I was pleased with this drawing, but the guy who had suggested the word "airplane" sent me a fairly long private note telling me how disappointed he was in the result.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom