E-DigitalFantasy's Photos

Go to CruxDreams.com
G-Model looks wonderful in her hot pink rope from any angle. I particularly enjoyed the view from below when she straddled me and looked down intently as I pbotographed her. After removing her ropes she stood in front of me, hands on her hips showing her confidence. She stated now I am in control. I said really, don't forget you are still the one wearing the collar, ha ha!

IMG_9363 (2).JPG IMG_9376 (4).JPG IMG_9382.JPG IMG_9393 (3)(1).JPG IMG_9411 (2).JPG

My next set is from my 12th shoot with the beautiful Ginger. Not long after our first shoot I let her take a room in my home for a few months. I must say our shoots got more exciting as time went on! She also joined some of my other model friend's in my shoots, which added pleasure and excitement. In this set we started with her wearing lingerie. We paused for a moment for dinner, and then continued our shoot. Out playtime progressed quickly.

IMG_0725.JPG IMG_0768.JPG IMG_0793.JPG IMG_0813.JPG IMG_0840.JPG

My next set is from my 12th shoot with the beautiful Ginger. Not long after our first shoot I let her take a room in my home for a few months. I must say our shoots got more exciting as time went on! She also joined some of my other model friend's in my shoots, which added pleasure and excitement. In this set we started with her wearing lingerie. We paused for a moment for dinner, and then continued our shoot. Out playtime progressed quickly.

View attachment 1438709 View attachment 1438710 View attachment 1438711 View attachment 1438712 View attachment 1438713
Gorgeous!

I next placed a spiked slave collar on Ginger and attached a leash to it. It was time to tame the wild beast in her! Her puppy dog eyes seemed to plead with me as she knelt at my feet. She then tried to break away. I whipped her firm ass with the handle end of the leash. She then pulled hard, her eyes wide open and her face beginning to redden a bit from the pressure of the collar around her neck!

IMG_520 (3).JPG IMG_520 (9).JPG IMG_520 (15).JPG IMG_520 (23).JPG IMG_520 (28).JPG

I next placed a spiked slave collar on Ginger and attached a leash to it. It was time to tame the wild beast in her! Her puppy dog eyes seemed to plead with me as she knelt at my feet. She then tried to break away. I whipped her firm ass with the handle end of the leash. She then pulled hard, her eyes wide open and her face beginning to redden a bit from the pressure of the collar around her neck!

View attachment 1439569 View attachment 1439570 View attachment 1439571 View attachment 1439572 View attachment 1439573
Lovely eyes and a cute face (though IMO she needs to lose the chin piercing)

And that bum is just perfect! :p

Ginger continued to resist her collar and her leash. She scratched at the collar with her nails, then whined and gave me her puppy dog eyes again! Thinking she had distracted me she pulled away hard. I yanked back on the leash quickly, causing her eyes to roll back in her head. She continued to resist and I yelled at her "Heel Ginger. Heel." I was intent on taming her.

IMG_520 (32).JPG IMG_520 (35).JPG IMG_520 (39).JPG IMG_520 (41).JPG IMG_520 (43).JPG

Ginger locks eyes with me. She sees how serious I am about taming her. I yank up on the leash, pulling her to her knees. Her arms fall to her sides. As I pull her up to attention, her back arches and her breasts jump upwards as if saluting me. Her nipples are at full attention! She appears to be on the verge of surrender. I am in ecstasy!

IMG_520 (46).JPG IMG_520 (50).JPG IMG_520 (58).JPG IMG_520 (60).JPG IMG_520 (65).JPG

I remove Ginger's spiked leather collar. She proudly displays the red marks on her neck. I then place a choke collar around her neck and attach the leash once more. This time if she resists, the spikes of the collar will dig into her sensitive neck as the leash tightens. I approach her and stand directly in front of her. She turns her puppy dog eyes upwards and locks eyes with me again. I pull the leash just enough for her to feel the spikes begin to dig in. She studies the leather cage that is my only apparel. I lay my encased member on her chest between her breasts. She looks down studying the cage and the metal ring on the tip. I wonder what is going through her mind!

IMG_520 (67).JPG IMG_520 (69).JPG IMG_520 (70).JPG IMG_520 (71).JPG IMG_520 (76).JPG

I whipped Ginger's body, leaving red marks from the handle loop on her stomach. I then stood up, and pulled upward on the leash forcing her to stand to avoid the spikes of the choke collar from imbedding deep in her neck. I then whipped her breasts. While I was concentrating on her breasts beginning to redden she reached up to her collar, released the clasp of the leash and attached it to the ring on the front of my leather cage. Before I could realize what was happening she yanked the leash from my grasp, and pulled upwards. I gasped as I felt myself being lifted upwards. I arched my back and cried out in pain as I feared my privates were going to be ripped from my body!

IMG_520 (84).JPG IMG_520 (86).JPG IMG_520 (87).JPG IMG_520 (89).JPG IMG_520 (90).JPG

I pulled Ginger against me hoping that by trapping my privates between our bodies I might prevent her from doing any serious damage. She then told me to drop to my knees, and demanded that I pleasure her by nibbling on her nipple. Just as I started to enjoy myself she grabbed my hair and yanked my head back, stating "that's emough." I then laid on my back on the floor and she straddled me. I was surprised how quickly I surrendered to her strong will. After she had her way with me I asked her if she was ready for some hot wax on her body! She didn't hesitate and agreed readily.

IMG_520 (91).JPG IMG_520 (93).JPG IMG_520 (94).JPG IMG_520 (95).JPG IMG_520 (96).JPG

Back
Top Bottom