E-DigitalFantasy's Photos

Go to CruxDreams.com
I next placed a spiked slave collar on Ginger and attached a leash to it. It was time to tame the wild beast in her! Her puppy dog eyes seemed to plead with me as she knelt at my feet. She then tried to break away. I whipped her firm ass with the handle end of the leash. She then pulled hard, her eyes wide open and her face beginning to redden a bit from the pressure of the collar around her neck!

View attachment 1439569 View attachment 1439570 View attachment 1439571 View attachment 1439572 View attachment 1439573
Beautiful name and beautiful rear

I take over pouring the hot wax down Ginger's body! The candle light illuminates her face as she gasps. The purple wax is much hotter than the green wax. Beginning to feel light headed, she puts her arm around me to help support her body. I switch back to green momentarily, to allow the purple candle to liquify again. Ginger places her hands behind her on the wooden platform and arches her back. She tightens the muscles in her abdomin hoping to create a firm landing zone for the wax. She hopes to speed it's downward flow across her sensitive skin and lessen the burning sensation. I don't notice her eyes trying to lock with mine. I am intently watching the wax splash as it strikes her and then running quickly down her beautiful body!

IMG_520 (107).JPG IMG_520 (108).JPG IMG_520 (109).JPG IMG_520 (111).JPG IMG_520 (113).JPG

I contimued to pour hot wax on Ginger's body. The darker colors were definitely the hottest. I then lit a red candle in a brass holder. I told her this candle would be the hottest of all, and that I would be dripping the wax on her vs. pouring it. She watched the tip of the candle in anticipation as she saw a droplet of wax forming. She gasped out loudly when the first few drops landed on her now very sensitive skin.

IMG_520 (115).JPG IMG_520 (117).JPG IMG_520 (118).JPG IMG_520 (120).JPG IMG_520 (121).JPG

Ginger appears to be in a trance looking at the tip of the red candle as more hot molten wax pools before falling. I lean forward to direct the flow as 8 - 10 droplets fall towards her. She screams out in pain as they begin to touch down. Afterwards she smiles and shows pride in displaying her beautiful body covered in colorful wax. She certainly made an exciting palette. She then takes the candle holder in her hand and begins to paint her body further with the hot wax. She holds the flame tip of the flame under her erect nipple, and gasps as she feels the extreme heat rising.

IMG_520 (122).JPG IMG_520 (123).JPG IMG_520 (124).JPG IMG_520 (125).JPG IMG_520 (129).JPG

The heat from the red candle is unbearable. Ginger finishes by letting the droplets fall further onto her thighs. She then blows out the red candle and pours on the green wax. It feels refreshing and soothing compared to the red.

View attachment 1444319 View attachment 1444320 View attachment 1444321 View attachment 1444322 View attachment 1444323

Are you going to enter her for the Sheridan Prize for Art? She'd certainly stand a good chance for the Turner Prize in London! :D

Back
Top Bottom