Equine Elegance

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some fun things I found today. I think all are new here.

Attachments

• ponygirl strappado_challenge.jpg
    ponygirl strappado_challenge.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 117
  • ponygirl white gold.jpg
    ponygirl white gold.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 111
  • ponygirl with trainer.jpg
    ponygirl with trainer.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 106
  • ponygirls b53_0001_by_arctoss_dbvdvkn.jpg
    ponygirls b53_0001_by_arctoss_dbvdvkn.jpg
    341.6 KB · Views: 113
  • ponygirl comic page sample.jpg
    ponygirl comic page sample.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 129
  • pony_3_by_zfx1849_dcu0e9e.jpg
    pony_3_by_zfx1849_dcu0e9e.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 160
Also, I couldn't help noticing that in some panels the girls are wearing feathers on their heads, but in other panels they are not. Which doesn't make sense.
I don´t know where these pics are from. I could never find the comic. Maybe the pics are from two stories of the same artist.
Regarding tails and bells you are both right, of course. But with new ponygirls you have to give them challenges and the feeling of success. So the way to perfection should be gone in steps. When you look at the pics, you will also see that their gait is still very amateurish.

I don´t know where these pics are from. I could never find the comic. Maybe the pics are from two stories of the same artist.

I know the artist went by the name "Arctoss." As far as I can tell, he was busy for a few years then disappeared in 2017. Unless he hangs out in some other outer fringe of the internet. I wish he would find us.

Tree wonders how Jackie feels about after her training is done being presented in public as a pony serving her master (or mistress)...

At first, it's extremely degrading. After all, I'm required to prance or pull a cart through the town streets and squares while virtually naked. I sobbed and whined through my bit gag the first time I was displayed in public. The second time as well.

But true ponygirls learn to take pride in it (a slave isn't allowed to be a ponygirl for long if she can't learn to be a proud one). They wear the harness, gag, and nipple decorations as badges of honor. They are flattered by the attention they receive in public. Aroused by it as well.

And yes, I quickly became one of these true ponygirls. It's what I was born to be.

At first, it's extremely degrading. After all, I'm required to prance or pull a cart through the town streets and squares while virtually naked. I sobbed and whined through my bit gag the first time I was displayed in public. The second time as well.

But true ponygirls learn to take pride in it (a slave isn't allowed to be a ponygirl for long if she can't learn to be a proud one). They wear the harness, gag, and nipple decorations as badges of honor. They are flattered by the attention they receive in public. Aroused by it as well.

And yes, I quickly became one of these true ponygirls. It's what I was born to be.
If a ponygirl is what you were born to be jackie then it is time you removed those heeled shoes were fitted with a proper pair of hoof boots.

E01E35F4-F4C5-49C9-9182-67A812A15906.jpeg 5065CAD6-F6FA-4CC6-95D0-C4D94CCE5B3E.jpeg

The hooves will help tone your calves and thighs and push your rump back to present it better to Master’s whip at the same time ensuring our tail is correctly displayed.

9A35732D-2D2C-40B6-BDA7-7D2325110C2D.jpeg 6C79A9E0-2AB6-4AB9-BB23-F41EC7F791F7.png

With your elbows pulled tightly back and breasts proudly offered to Master to attach your nipple bells you will be the very picture of an elegant equine and the clip…clop…clip…clop of the steel horse shoes on the cobbles as you prance will loudly proclaim your ponygirl status to all.

If a ponygirl is what you were born to be jackie then it is time you removed those heeled shoes were fitted with a proper pair of hoof boots.

I'm afraid hoof boots have no place in my land of ponygirls, for the simple reason that I find them rather ugly and unsexy.

I'd rather wear strappy high heels. I doubt there would be many complaints.

Attachments

• Heels.JPG
    Heels.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 164
I'm afraid hoof boots have no place in my land of ponygirls, for the simple reason that I find them rather ugly and unsexy.

I'd rather wear strappy high heels. I doubt there would be many complaints.
Your desires for your outfit is of no concern to your mistress. You are here only to please your Mistress!
pony 005.jpg
And you look great in hoof boots...
pony 1.jpg
...and we don't care if you find them uncomfortable!

Back
Top Bottom