Equine Elegance

Go to CruxDreams.com
If I could only be young and beautiful again...perhaps I could then find the courage to let myself be free. As free as this young woman appears to be.
Don’t need to be young and beautiful to find the courage jackie ;).

But while your audience waits for the courage rises in you here are a couple of gifs …

0302FC11-AA8F-432B-A6A0-F3179D284DC1.gif 5B1AC0D6-A844-46BB-AFA2-A2D27CB3A43D.gif

Is her Master punishing His ponygirl? Punishment should be more emphatic! To Pp’s eye it looks more like He is checking how well her driving muscles have toned up after her lastest training round.

Chloe Toy

Some more of dommmu’s ponygirl chloe.

840933A8-4BF7-4A9F-9CC6-89180E2BC842.jpeg 94791200-4F77-45E7-BE84-27E6DD14ACAF.jpeg 7A6E7A5B-8A89-4958-893C-23587AFB7D7F.jpeg 67B343D4-21D1-4B6F-A265-E4CB2661DA2F.jpeg 0D09D22F-AD4B-4F9D-85C2-73A6EC4545C2.jpeg CF8C387D-CEF1-4BA7-BA7E-072D058CB782.jpeg 2AC2EBCF-5E8B-4220-883F-6E4D59F78D02.jpeg

Pp is very disappointed with her harnessing as a single crupper strap must be drawn tightly through her cleft clearly separating her labia. And Pp knows the Tree will be disappointed too … chloe is yet to accept her tail and her status will never be final until she does.

Some more of dommmu’s ponygirl chloe.

View attachment 665200 View attachment 665198 View attachment 665197 View attachment 665199 View attachment 665196 View attachment 665201 View attachment 665202

Pp is very disappointed with her harnessing as a single crupper strap must be drawn tightly through her cleft clearly separating her labia. And Pp knows the Tree will be disappointed too … chloe is yet to accept her tail and her status will never be final until she does.
It will come soon enough...
pony 002.jpg

Proudly or shamed... maybe both!

I just noticed I screwed up what I was trying to say. I meant to say: I pranced proudly beside my Master all the way home.

I believe that clarifies my emotional state for you. Though on the way home my Master and I are bound to be approached by one or more others. Thus the potential for shame...even deep, mortifying shame, is always there.

Just another day in the life of a ponygirl.

I just noticed I screwed up what I was trying to say. I meant to say: I pranced proudly beside my Master all the way home.

I believe that clarifies my emotional state for you. Though on the way home my Master and I are bound to be approached by one or more others. Thus the potential for shame...even deep, mortifying shame, is always there.

Well deserved, Jackie. You deserve no pride at all...

Ponygirl jackie should know by now that a well-trained ponygirl would take absolutely no notice of what any member of the public might think of a woman who would parade herself naked in a leather harness, tits boucing, nipple bells jingling, a bit in her mouth and a tail attached to a plug inserted in her arse.

The only reason a ponygirl should ever feel any sense of shame is when she has let her Master down through her own poor performance.

Have you let your Master down jackie? If you have you really should feel ashamed and expect to feel His disappointment through His whip. If you have done Him proud you should feel no shame whatsoever.

Last edited:
Ponygirl jackie should know by now that a well-trained ponygirl would take absolutely no notice of what any member of the public might think of a woman who would parade herself naked in a leather harness, tits bouncing, nipple bells jingling, a bit in her mouth and a tail attached to a plug inserted in her arse.

With all due respect Sir, it's not what they think of me that concerns me. I'm quite used to their stares, giggles, and lewd comments.

It's what some of them do with their grubby hands that brings me shame. Of course, I understand that as a ponygirl I have no choice but to put up with these occasional violations of my body. Still, when it happens it's easy for my pride to fail, and for tears to fill my eyes. Someday I may possess a steely resolve, but I am not there yet.

With all due respect Sir, it's not what they think of me that concerns me. I'm quite used to their stares, giggles, and lewd comments.

It's what some of them do with their grubby hands that brings me shame. Of course, I understand that as a ponygirl I have no choice but to put up with these occasional violations of my body. Still, when it happens it's easy for my pride to fail, and for tears to fill my eyes. Someday I may possess a steely resolve, but I am not there yet.
Be assured your training will continue...:devil:

Ponygirl Chloe has gotten some attention here, so I thought I'd make a gif featuring her. She's cute and blond, I'll give her that. But frankly I wouldn't recommend the video.

Of course not... no tail!!!
No tail and she needs a whip to her rump and to the back of her thighs to get her knees higher so she prances as our ponygirl jackie does.

I'm sure ponygirl fantasy strikes some people as being very, very strange. Well, here is a moment from one of the strangest ponygirl videos (simply titled "Ponygirl Training") I've come across. I do think Cali (the one in black stockings) shows some promise with her prancing.

I'm sure ponygirl fantasy strikes some people as being very, very strange. Well, here is a moment from one of the strangest ponygirl videos (simply titled "Ponygirl Training") I've come across. I do think Cali (the one in black stockings) shows some promise with her prancing.

But prancing around in circles endlessly never gets one anywhere, does it? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom