Erotic Illustrations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Glad you've opened this thread fsg, erotic illustration is an art-form and you've started with some fine examples.
We see wonderful images produced by artists using current digital technology, and all credit to them,
but - as you say - the artists who worked with pen and ink, watercolour brush, even engraving tool
had to put such time and trouble into it - they were surely drawing 'con amore' :devil:

Thanks Eulalia. I'm a particular fan of Paula Meadows, whose spanking illustrations fuelled my growing interest in kink back in my twenties. Her work has such sweeping sensuality, you just know she's someone who knows her subject intimately! And there were times she seemed to step into my head and draw every detail of my fantasies!

tumblr_ma94qzEzAk1rcshg7o1_1280.jpg whipping_post.jpg bb30c46d1e1edac18d1f969d7fbbe76e.jpg images-44.jpg b21275580ad32437bf245026e0649044.jpg

Last edited:
I do love a good erotic drawing. I think it's because you know the artist took so much time and trouble to get just the look they wanted.

I also love the fantasy of being a helpless naked prisoner in a lesbian torture chamber. Let's see if we can bring those two concepts together.

View attachment 473738 View attachment 473739 View attachment 473740 View attachment 473741 View attachment 473742 View attachment 473743 View attachment 473744 View attachment 473745 View attachment 473746 View attachment 473747
I love Paula Meadows' illustrations too, wonders if the onlooker in illustration #7 is planning to be next for punishment.

I do love a good erotic drawing. I think it's because you know the artist took so much time and trouble to get just the look they wanted.

I also love the fantasy of being a helpless naked prisoner in a lesbian torture chamber. Let's see if we can bring those two concepts together.

View attachment 473738 View attachment 473739 View attachment 473740 View attachment 473741 View attachment 473742 View attachment 473743 View attachment 473744 View attachment 473745 View attachment 473746 View attachment 473747
Great new thread fsg. Keep posting! :p

I love Paula Meadows' illustrations too, wonders if the onlooker in illustration #7 is planning to be next for punishment.
I think she's either a doctor or scientist, studying the effects of a hard strapping. Of course, she's naked under that lab coat, so will be removing it and taking her place at the whipping frame for the next part of the procedure!

View attachment 473738.......View attachment 473747

Mmmmmm ! It's starting like a Judith/Messa'session ....... and ending too ....!:very_hot::clapping:

While we're all here because we're outrageously kinky, we also all have our individual likes, the thing that gets us wet or hard right away. I've had the pleasure of getting to know some of you intimately over the past couple of years, so I'm going to select some drawings which I think will get your personal motors running.

First, for the queen of the lesbians, Dark Princess. No cocks allowed!

silkstockingslover_summer-of-slut-milf-challenge17.jpg silkstockingslover_summer-of-slut-milf-challenge19.jpg silkstockingslover_moms-and-daughters-a-family-affair83.jpg Cover_of_Lesbian_Hell_by_Jane_Sherman_-_Illustration_signed_Robert_Bonfils_-_Playtime_1963.jpg Cover_of_Flying_Lesbian_by_Del_Britt_-_Illustration_by_Fred_Fixler_-_Brandon_House_1963.jpg silkstockingslover_summer-of-slut-milf-challenge75.jpg silkstockingslover_coming-out-in-costume_14.jpg images-32.jpg silkstockingslover_moms-and-daughters-a-family-affair75.jpg 2017-03-05-08-05-46--1829409122.jpg

While we're all here because we're outrageously kinky, we also all have our individual likes, the thing that gets us wet or hard right away. I've had the pleasure of getting to know some of you intimately over the past couple of years, so I'm going to select some drawings which I think will get your personal motors running.

First, for the queen of the lesbians, Dark Princess. No cocks allowed!

View attachment 473887 View attachment 473888 View attachment 473889 View attachment 473890 View attachment 473891 View attachment 473892 View attachment 473893 View attachment 473894 View attachment 473895 View attachment 473896

silkstockingslover_summer-of-slut-milf-challenge75.jpg Well, coach did say this was to be a "shirts and skins" game.
Coach Marcella is joining in. Really! That much skin!

Although . . .;)

I like #1 and #7 :)

Thanks Eulalia. I'm a particular fan of Paula Meadows, whose spanking illustrations fuelled my growing interest in kink back in my twenties. Her work has such sweeping sensuality, you just know she's someone who knows her subject intimately! And there were times she seemed to step into my head and draw every detail of my fantasies!

I'm also a big fan of Paula Meadows (aka Lynn Paula Russell)
and have most of her published work.

Her knowledge of the kink world stems (I think) from the fact
she's the only BDSM Illustrator who was also a BDSM model.
Lynn_Paula_Russell_01.jpg
Many of her illustrations feature herself 'under the whip'.
For example, here's her version of "The Story of O":

lpr_073.jpg
lpr_075.jpg lpr_077.jpg lpr_079.jpg lpr_081.jpg lpr_083.jpg lpr_085.jpg lpr_087.jpg lpr_089.jpg

Ego Stipes Ergo Sum

Back
Top Bottom