Eulalia's Ordeal With The Imf

Go to CruxDreams.com
we have exciting weather, Hansi,​
this lassie stayed inside all day 'cos the polis telt us tae -​
lot's o' trees down, and some flooding -​
a lad came with a parcel, looking very shaken, he'd just rounded a bend in his van to find an oak-tree across the road!​
But we didn't get the worst of it.​
165 mph wind on top of Cairn Gorm above Speyside.​
also poor or busy wragg

:oops:

Eulalia is acting too damn comfortable for the trouble she's in. Time to get back to business. By the way, is Adminhoek grinding the coffee? It's not the same as Eul's.

Sister Persecutor had one more rope to add. She tied it tight around Eulalia’s lower biceps and through an eye at the end of the padded beam drawing Eul’s arms in. As tight as she was bound her head and hips were free to move. The inverted ‘v’ of the leather beam split her labia and caressed her clit. Fear and anticipation were indeed meeting lust and desire. Mistress Melissa had of course whipped her and had had her whipped on many occasions. A slave should expect as much. In fact, there would be times that Eul felt she wasn’t getting enough attention she would slow her work at the wheel just so she would be ‘punished’. But this was different. This ‘nun’ frightened her and she had no idea how much pain she intended to inflict. And then there was the leather rubbing her clit with every breath she took.

Sister Persecutor squatted next to Eulalia. She looked up and smiled. Then she ran her fingertip along Eul’s engorged labia! Sister laughed and exclaimed “Just as I thought! You’re wetter than a two dollar whole with a ten dollar bill waving before her face.”

Eulalia cringed at Sister’s discovery. Sister grabbed Eul’s ponytail and jerked her head back. Then, much to Eul’s surprise, Sister locked her lips on Eul’s and thrust her tongue in Eul’s mouth. When she broke off the kiss she still held Eulalia’s head. She looked deep into her eyes. A smile crossed Sister’s face and she said “Of course a slave like you likes to be whipped. I’ll bet they use leather floggers or maybe a cat-o’-nine or an occasional bullwhip. Am I right?”

“Yes, Sister Persecutor” Eulalia replied in barely more than a whisper. Sister rose to her feet and clapped her hands. Cheerfully she exclaimed “Just as I thought; you’ve never been caned!”

‘Caned?’ Eulalia thought! ‘No, I’ve never been…’ “AH!”

“It’s different from a whip” Sister said, observing the obvious. The thin bamboo cane wasn’t a yard long and only a half inch in diameter. Compared to a bullwhip it hardy looked intimidating. But Sister was skilled at its use. Each time the cane whistled towards Eulalia’s ass, she would tighten her muscles to prepare for the blow. When it arrived she’d buck forward in pain. At the leather would stroke her clit. It took only a few strikes for tears to well in her eyes and for Eulalia to plead for mercy.

“AH… No, Sister, please…OOOW… please, Sister have mercy…OH…”

Already Eulalia was trembling in pain and sweat coated her flesh. Her beasts swung from her chest as she jerked with each blow. Between each hit Eulalia cried out for mercy. But Sister Persecutor had other ideas. Pausing to change sides Sister exclaimed “As I bound you to this post you proclaimed you were at my mercy. But you were going to call me a bitch when you were in the lobby. I’m sorry, Eulalia, but you are here while my mercy is in short supply!”

eul 5a the cane jpeg.jpg

Eulalia is acting too damn comfortable for the trouble she's in. Time to get back to business.
By the way, is Adminhoek grinding the coffee? It's not the same as Eul's.

View attachment 20135
eul likes to be punished i think
and me grinding coffee????????? are you a fool? I drink beer:D Grolsch or Warsteiner

Still dreaming....
See in "cruxforums" ....files,links,stories... Ducans dreams
Very hot...
I am just missing the second part or her though...
"So humilating...
... but this is turning me on, I hope nobody notices how wet I am..."

I left off half of the instalment above!!!!!

I’m sorry, Eulalia, but you are here while my mercy is in short supply!”

“Oh, God! No!” Eulalia cried as the cane whistled toward her flesh. As the cane striped Eul’s skin Sister acted even angrier. “Don’t (crack) you (crack) use (crack) God’s (crack) name, (crack) you (crack) worthless (crack) CUNT!!!”

Sister moved the blows up and down the back of Eulalia’s thighs and buttock. When Sister tied Eulalia’s ankles to the ring she did so tight enough that Eulalia couldn’t draw her feet less than eighteen inches apart. But this left Eulalia plenty of room to struggle to try and avoid the cane. Of course with the belt about her waist the more Eul struggled the more the leather beam would roughly stroke her sex. Even with the pain of the caning Eulalia was going to come. And Sister also knew Eul would. She slowed the rate and firmness of each hit and began taunting Eulalia. “Don’t you come, you little whore. Don’t you dare have an orgasm while I’m caning you sinful little ass!”

To Eulalia’s dismay (and maybe so delight) an intense orgasm swept through her body. Even as she pleaded she could not help it her pelvis rocked and gyrated, rubbing her clit against the beam until the orgasm peaked. Her back arched and her body froze and not even the cane could move her. The sensation passed and Eulalia lowered her head in shamed humiliation. Sister Persecutor gently rubbed the cane through the palm of her hand, reveling in the entertainment this penitent Eulalia would provide in the short time she would be in her care. She gentry ran her fingertips over the welts that crisscrossed Eulalia’s flesh, knowing how much worse it could have been for Eul if the damn IMF didn’t want her looking pristine for her date with the cross. Playfully she slapped the panting Eulalia’s rump and said “I have to go to noon prayers. Wait here for me…”

Next installment... Still Eul's first day with the OPP...

Sister Persecutor was no more going to prayers than was the OPP facility a convert. As with almost all of the IMA they were drunk with power and their ranks filled with some of the most twisted minds. The building had been a retirement home for aging clergy. Over the years security was added and it was used to lock up ‘problem’ clergy that had difficulties dealing with their flock in a manner acceptable to the expectations of the cloth. When The IMA became the dominating influence they found the facility was an ideal for a re-education center. They set up the Order of Punishment and Penance to resemble a religious order. They attracted the likes of Sister Persecutor who could practice her own brand of penance and punishment. Soon they found they could attract ‘volunteer’ penitents. But I am getting ahead of the story…

While Sister Persecutor was at noon ‘prayers’ Eulalia struggled against the binds that held her in a contorted position but offered no support to her upper torso, neck and head. Her legs were tired and her ass and thighs burned from the caning. She couldn’t imagine what more is store for her when a worse thought came to her. ‘What if Mistress Melissa and her friends tried a rescue? There’s nothing more the IMA would want!”

The beam between her legs that had driven her to orgasm while she was being caned now only provided an unwanted pressure against her sore clit. She wished she had never run and yet wished she had done a better job of doing so. The ingenious way Sister had bound her left her back aching and even as the pain of the caning began to fade her thighs and calves began to throb. Eulalia froze in fear when she heard the door open and feet padding up the steps. She turned and saw Sister approaching.

“Don’t you dare look at me! What makes you think a filthy slave cunt like you should look at me?” Sister Persecutor barked. Eulalia looked ahead for a moment. She heard Sister place a table next to her. She wanted to look but closed her eyes until Sister said “It is amazing what you can find on the web.”

Eulalia looked over at the table. Her eyes widened in terror when she saw the massive plug. Eul didn’t see Sister slip on the latex gloves but she gasped and her whole body tensed when Sister rammed a pair of fingers covered with cold gel into her ass.

‘God, no’ Eulalia thought as she realized what was about to happen. It only became worse when Sister cheerfully explained “You’re a lucky little sinner. The IMA wants you back in good shape. If they didn’t care I’d shove that in you dry. But either way you’ll come to appreciate it. You see its electric powered. At random times the shaft protruding from your rectum will expand and contract. It’s like the ‘pear’ of old except I don’t have to go up and down those steps to crank it wider. Technology is wonderful! Oh, it also will vibrate randomly. You would thing a woman would find a vibrating plug stimulating but one can indeed cum with it. Of course a slut like you will rub her clit on the leather if the vibrating isn’t doing the trick, won’t you?”

Eulalia cringed in fear as Sister picked up the huge devise. She cried out “Oh, please, Sister, don’t put that in me!”

Eulalia had been punished with anal plugs before by Mistress Melissa but never had she experienced a plug of such length and girth. She also knew it would be best to relax her sphincter and accept the penetration but fear of the huge device forced her instead to tense every muscle in her body. It made no difference to Sister Persecutor. A wicked smile crossed her face as she watched Eul’s ass pucker when the tip of the plug pressed against the bud. As she pushed it in Eulalia shrieked “God, no, Sister, you’re tearing AAAAIIIIIIiiiiiii!”

Her scream tapered off to a whimper after the thickest part passed through. But even the narrowest part of the shaft was larger than anything Mistress Melissa had subjected her to. Her body trembled as she stood bent forward in her binds. Sister circled around and squatted so they were eye-to-eye. She peeled off the latex gloves and brushed the hair back that was matted to Eulalia’s sweat covered face. Softly she said “I knew you could handle it. I’m going to leave you now and I won’t do anything more to you until the morning.”

“But remember, Eulalia, it’s on ‘automatic’. At some time it will vibrate. At some time it will expand. If you’re lucky it won’t do both at the same time. Sleep well tonight.”

eul 6a jpeg.jpg

next...

“Sleep well tonight” Sister Persecutor had told Eulalia. She looked about the attic then out the window. Eul had no idea what time it was but ‘tonight’ was still a long way off. Already her legs were tired and cramping. Her back ached from being bent forward. Then there was the hideous plug that filled her bowel and stretched her sphincter. Not was not only physically huge with the mechanisms and batteries it was heavy. Eul grunted as she tried to expel it but her efforts were futile.

As the afternoon wore on the attic grew warmer. While the heat helped ease the pain of Eul’s sore legs it did nothing to help her thirst. It had been early morning when Mistress Melissa had put her to work on the wheel. As harsh as Mistress was she made sure her slaves were fed and watered. It was only good business to keep her slaves health and productive. The sunbeam slowly marched towards her and by mid afternoon Eul was baking in the rays with only her aches and pains to distract her from the time dragging by… until the plug suddenly began to vibrate!

Eulalia pulled against the ropes and belt as the massive plug seem to shake her whole body. She found that it was strong enough that the leather beam felt like a vibrator against her clit. She was too tired to appreciate the sensation yet it was too strong to ignore. Reflexively she pressed her sex against the beam. She wanted the vibrator to stop yet wanted the orgasm. And as her climax approached the vibrator indeed stopped!
Eulalia groaned in frustration and hissed “Oh no, you’re not!”

Eul began to hump the beam. She would not be denied the orgasm. Within the constraints of her bonds Eul fucked the beam as hard as she could then she threw her head back as she savored the orgasm. Slowly she slumped down exhausted and panting.

Of course, the OPP had cameras in the attic. Sister Persecutor had one hand fondling her breasts and the other buried in her sex as she watched Eul have sex with the beam. Next to her Mother Superior was riding Friar Abbot’s cock. They were watching Eul on a seven foot screen in HD. From the comfort of their leather couches they enjoyed and savored Eul’s struggle to reach satisfaction.

Mother Superior press buttons on a remote to change cameras and zoom in and out. When she found a frontal view of Eul’s quivering body with her head hanging down. She sighed and said “I want to see her face’ and pressed another button. Instead of changing cameras this one started the motor in the plug. Inside the smooth black rubber a jack screw tuned, spreading the fingers of the ‘pear’ concealed within. Without knowing it Eulalia raised her head and with eyes wide with fear she cried directly at the camera before her “Oh, God, no, not that!”

In the Abbot’s quarters Eulalia’s agony only served to reinvigorate the sexual frenzy. Two more sisters and three friars joined the trio and proceeded to engage in an orgy as the watched Eul try to tear her limbs free from the ropes so she could remove the plug that she was sure was ripping her ass apart. Mother Superior set the plug on ‘Fast Auto’.
Eulalia would feel it expand and contract and vibrate then not, sometime with both actions happening at the same time. The sun had set and the attic was now lit by a single light bulb. The afternoon’s heat gave way to the evening’s chill. She was exhausted, hungry, and thirsty. Her sex could not take anymore rubbing against the beam. She slumped against the ropes and the beam showing only small tensing when the plug expanded or vibrated. Drool hung from her mouth. Hoarsely she said “I can’t take any more.”

Mother Superior looked over at Sister Persecutor finding her with her sex and ass filled with friars’ cocks and her face buried in another sister’s muff. She turned to the Abbott and asked him how long they had Eulalia. He flipped through his iPhone then told her only until midnight Friday. Mother Superior shook her head and said “This won’t do! Sisters, take Sister Prosecutor up to the attic and put her in Eulalia’s place. Then bring Eulalia to the infirmary. Come on, ladies, the sooner you get it done the sooner you can have more fun with the friars….”

eul evening jpeg.jpg

Brilliant THT -​
I've been offline for a week, come back to find you're still intuiting all my worst fantasies -​
and adding some more!​
flower1
One tiny detail -​
the beam that I'm stretched on for caning etc. has a large nail thoughtfully hammered in to it​
close to where my face is,​
so I can chew on it in desperate agony​
while I'm caned and - especially - while I'm being 'vibrated'​

Eul, if you had a nail to bite down on during your caning you wouldn't have any teeth left where it is time for your return to the IMF. And orders were to leave no visible damage to your fair body...

THT
grin

Back
Top Bottom