Euro 2016

Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't think the Welsh mind, I imagine someone is engraving a small silver cup now with the words:

Did Better Than England

:devil:
And that, as any Welsh person will tell you, is all the really matters in the end :)

We've had a great tournament and made history at the same time by being the first Welsh football team ever to get to the semi final of an international tournament. The players and the fans have made a great name for themselves right from the start, and I can promise you now that when they return home in a few days time, they will get a heroes' welcome every bit as big and spectacular as if they had brought home the trophy.

Quite how we managed to lose tonight is a bit of a mystery, given how well we've played in our other games, but it has to be said that our passing was uncharacteristically sloppy and inaccurate and we spent far too much time playing in our own half. From a Welsh point of view, it was a lousy time for Portugal to find their form - they've been absolute rubbish up until this point - but congratulations to them on their win tonight.

In all honesty though, I can't see them beating either France or Germany in the final, but then based on performances so far, we should have taken them to the cleaners tonight, so you never know.

And that'll be a LARGE silver cup, RR :D

As for the final, I'd rather see France there than Germany - if only because they play a faster, more exciting game. Germany have the tactics, the clinical precision etc, but are ultimately rather boring to watch. France will play a fast and furious game, something akin to what we saw last week when we defeated Belgium.

Not only that, but now Wales are out of the competition, I find myself on Messaline's side :)

" And finally France will meet Portugal in Finale !"
"Wait a minut, Messa !"Said Judith " We have to win Germany in first !"
"Germany ? "Said Messa "It will be a simple formality ! ..."

:devil::devil::devil:
Good luck in the semi-final tomorrow, Messa - I'll be supporting France with you

As for the final, I'd rather see France there than Germany - if only because they play a faster, more exciting game. Germany have the tactics, the clinical precision etc, but are ultimately rather boring to watch. France will play a fast and furious game, something akin to what we saw last week when we defeated Belgium.

Well said !!! But, at the end ........ will win !:rolleyes::confused::D:)

:clapping::clapping::clapping:ALLEZ LES BLEUS !:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Oh, dont play down Germany, Hansi : OK, like DP said, they have a clinical FootBall, but ...... "clinical" !!!:devil:

Thanks DP ! I should have wished that the Final could be Wales <> France !!! I dont like Ronaldo !:(
Neither do I Messa - he is an insufferably arrogant little prick, so with luck, France will win convincingly and wipe the smile off his face :)

:clapping:I hope they could do !:devil:

Oh, in whisper, have you seen your illustrated story in "Hasturan'decadence", DP ?

Back
Top Bottom