Fallenmystic's AI-assisted works

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm you are trying with western females. Brilliant work! Those frowned faces are difficult even in mainstream video games
Thanks! As long as it has racial elements, I can love scenarios with white slaves too.

It's just that building lore can be a bit more challenging in that case, since I can't draw from real-life stereotypes/prejudices (e.g. "Asian girls are submissive") or history as I often do with the Asian enslavement theme.

I have to confess that I have a bit of a preference for Asian slave girls since I'm Asian myself. But I make white slaves stuff from time to time when I have an appropriate idea which I enjoy much.

Make holiday in asia and than that. Want go home to Europa, but first make your job in asia.
In my lore of the "white girls enslaved in Asia" scenario, Europe has never developed past the tribal stage because the civilised pseudo-Chinese empire colonised the region. So, it's not just their strange appearance that made Asian people look down upon the white girls. In their eyes, those barbarians belong to a subhuman race which is incapable of developing a civilised society like theirs.

They understand it's the "Order of Nature" that created such animals for them, which are too dumb to pose a threat while being "smart" enough to understand simple commands and having somewhat similar anatomy as "humans" (i.e. Asians) to be able to provide a sexual service.

Still, I'd encourage others to imagine a different backstory to my works if they prefer it. I think it's part of the fun of sharing kinky works in public.

I love these two images. The girls contemplate their fate as they are caught by the soldiers.
Thanks! The first image is my favourite among all the renders I've done so far. I tried to depict a girl utterly overwhelmed by such a humiliating situation that she never even imagined to be possible, not to mention finding herself in. I'm glad if the image managed to convey to others the feeling I had when I made it.

Do you think you could do slaves of other races (Black, Arab, Indian, etc.)

Do you think you could do slaves of other races (Black, Arab, Indian, etc.)

I think my preference is at play here since I'm Asian myself. But I'd love to extend my universe to cover more diverse races in future.

So far, I have made only a few renders dealing with girls from the races you mentioned:

00171.jpeg 20230131024626.jpg

The first one is a test image I made for my slave restraints, Lora, and the last image is one of my earliest renders, which I did about a year ago.

I was even less experienced with using Stable Diffusion than I am now, and the AI itself was much more crude back then. It's impressive to see how much things have improved since, and to expect what we'll see in a year or two in future.

Video generation is AI's current frontier where they are still clearing obstacles to make it feasible to claim the territory as a solved problem.

Still, it's at least possible to render a short, flickering video like the one that I made, which I attached below. Considering how much progress Stable Diffusion has made since its first public release mere 10 months ago, I believe we may also expect a breakthrough in this front in the foreseeable future as well.

The video is loopable, by the way, and contains an audio track I made from free sound samples.

Impressive

Back
Top Bottom