Favorite Instrument for Whipping

• Thread starter Deleted member 26229
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
An idea for making a “cat of nine tales” whip and one I saw in action a few years ago and that is using parachute cord instead of leather thongs. In use it is probably less damaging than a leather one.
The leather'sensation to the skin is like if your Dom was extending her own flesh to your body : it's looking like a ...... caress ?! :rolleyes:
... and well used, it's not more dangerous than a flogger or others kinds of whip ...

The leather'sensation to the skin is like if your Dom was extending her own flesh to your body : it's looking like a ...... caress ?! :rolleyes:
... and well used, it's not more dangerous than a flogger or others kinds of whip ...
Yes, I have always favoured leather whips and straps; parachute cord is simply an alternative and is of a lighter weight but as you say, it is how you use it.

I took a nine tail whip and penetrated three nails vertical to each other to each tail. So the nails look at every angle and can rip of the flesh, at least one nail of each tail can mark and rip of the flesh when the whip strikes. So we have 3x 9= 27 nails.... At least 9 will rip and scar the body at every whiplash. I am whipped regularly with this whip and get enormous orgasms...

I took a nine tail whip and penetrated three nails vertical to each other to each tail. So the nails look at every angle and can rip of the flesh, at least one nail of each tail can mark and rip of the flesh when the whip strikes. So we have 3x 9= 27 nails.... At least 9 will rip and scar the body at every whiplash. I am whipped regularly with this whip and get enormous orgasms...
You go girl!

My Judith was learning with a professional, so she could use of a long signal'whip which is, I thing, more exciting for me ... Nothing can subtitute this deep feeling to be entirely taken by the lash and at the end severely bitten by the cracker !
The wasp'bite !!!

View attachment 1439034

Yes, I think it is my favourite but my mood changes every day and it’s ultimately Master’s decision.

The wasp bite! A perfect description, I’ll be using that one! Can’t wait to tell Master.,.

Back
Top Bottom