Female Tortures

Go to CruxDreams.com
Because of the 3 darts, that hit the target behind the girl? 9 darts were aimed perfect. That‘s 9 of 14 = 64%. Two darts did not really miss her. I am not sure, whether I could do it better.
Ok, give me the darts..
I did not even notice the 3 darts that missed, I just wanted to know which part of her body he was aiming at. Ever play darts? I have tried it before. Even when I was aiming high, I still would strike low.

I played it seldom and I am skilled probably like you are. But hitting low when aiming high is here no fault. Maybe that‘s an explanation for the three darts in her cunt
I would aim at her breasts and her crotch- who wouldn‘t? But he must have thrown the darts with a lot of vigor, as deep as they are stuck in.

I played it seldom and I am skilled probably like you are. But hitting low when aiming high is here no fault. Maybe that‘s an explanation for the three darts in her cunt
I would aim at her breasts and her crotch- who wouldn‘t? But he must have thrown the darts with a lot of vigor, as deep as they are stuck in.

Yeah, I really would not want to know what it would feel like to have those sharp darts thrown into me.

That Shaun of the Dead scene was pretty funny though, where he gets hit in the head with a dart and screams:

Thank you for that scene, great! And the music fits.
Maybe you got an important point: the sharpness of the darts. In your clip they must have been quite sharp to go through bone. The ones I ever tried were all dull.
Hitting your breasts and even your sex would be surely quite painful. Ever tried to insert a needle into one of your sensitive parts? If you‘d like to torture someone - or would like to be tortured by a rude girl- you would choose blunt ones. They are far more painful.

Thank you for that scene, great! And the music fits.
Maybe you got an important point: the sharpness of the darts. In your clip they must have been quite sharp to go through bone. The ones I ever tried were all dull.
Hitting your breasts and even your sex would be surely quite painful. Ever tried to insert a needle into one of your sensitive parts? If you‘d like to torture someone - or would like to be tortured by a rude girl- you would choose blunt ones. They are far more painful.

You are welcome, and I will keep it in mind!

Because of the 3 darts, that hit the target behind the girl? 9 darts were aimed perfect. That‘s 9 of 14 = 64%. Two darts did not really miss her. I am not sure, whether I could do it better.
Ok, give me the darts..

Ummm ... no ... that's ok ... I'd rather not live through a replay ....

Now, as spring is coming, we all would like to have some fun outdors, don't we? Here is a scene, that happens in a public parc not far away from a woman's prison. The young inmates have to earn some money to cover the costs of their stay. One of them is mounted on a device, on which severat torture-items are directed to her body. People walking by can -paying a little fee- pull on one of several cords. Each will hit a different target aud cause a different pain: Pins pressed on her left breast, electric schock on the other or a needle pushed through or a heated barb-wire pulled up her crotch, followed by a burning candle.FuninthePark_small.jpg

Hmm. I wonder what it would be like to be crucified in the spring, in the cool weather, with beautiful trees and flowers in bloom everywhere. I imagine a windy day, like really really windy. My long hair would be thrown around by it (in addition to my own movements as I suffer).

Actually, for me, being crucified in the spring would be an additional torment because my allergies and sinuses are terrible once the pollen count is at it's highest. There are times when it's so bad that I can barely breath through my nose at all. Could anyone spare me a 24 hour allegra? Pretty sure I wont last that long on the cross, but it would be a small kindness to a dying woman.

Erzsébet Báthory, according to the descriptions, had bloodied his victims, gathered their blood, then bathed in it! It is supposed to be this eternal youth!

Nice vidcaps Quanter, here is a clip from the Bathory movie

https://www.boundheat.com/trailer/blood-countess

cover_item.jpg

Back
Top Bottom