FILMS !!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Would there be interest if I scripted another "Dr. Squalus and the Crucifixion Demonstration"? With either CRY or Wahlberg (if she agrees)? Images below are from the previous videos with CRY that was done outdoors. A new film would have to be done indoors until the weather warms up in Russia.

Attachments

• BD26- CRY Crucifixion Experiment 3.jpg
    BD26- CRY Crucifixion Experiment 3.jpg
    420 KB · Views: 498
  • Screenshot 2023-11-16 081826.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-11-16 081826.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 382
  • Body Donor 25 - position 1.jpg
    Body Donor 25 - position 1.jpg
    453.3 KB · Views: 341
  • Body Donor 25 - position 2.jpg
    Body Donor 25 - position 2.jpg
    438 KB · Views: 341
  • Body Donor 25 - position 3.jpg
    Body Donor 25 - position 3.jpg
    421.1 KB · Views: 334
  • Body Donor 25 - position 4 (2).jpg
    Body Donor 25 - position 4 (2).jpg
    463.5 KB · Views: 323
Legs together or legs apart? I don't want to do both since they are very similar.
I don't believe the position of the legs is as important as the arms over the patibulum. So long as the legs are fairly straight, the victim can't push up to relieve the pain in her arms. The purpose of the crucifixion is to inflect pain and suffering. The longer she hangs there, the more the viewers will enjoy the film. The expression on her face reflects her torment. If she's not acting, all the better.

Attachments

• Body Donor 25 - position 4f.jpg
    Body Donor 25 - position 4f.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 352
I don't believe the position of the legs is as important as the arms over the patibulum. So long as the legs are fairly straight, the victim can't push up to relieve the pain in her arms. The purpose of the crucifixion is to inflect pain and suffering. The longer she hangs there, the more the viewers will enjoy the film. The expression on her face reflects her torment. If she's not acting, all the better.
For Me, this only makes her prettier.

Attachments

• W AH br9.jpg
    W AH br9.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 386
  • W AH kick1.jpg
    W AH kick1.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 337
  • E AH br5.jpg
    E AH br5.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 322
  • E AH trodes5.jpg
    E AH trodes5.jpg
    415.2 KB · Views: 307
  • W AH pus1.jpg
    W AH pus1.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 349
Arina from Cruel World suffering a demonstration for her husband as Alex teaches him how to keep her in line. He demos several different whips and several electro options as the husband beats off in the observer's chair. How to Punish Your Wife was the last of my customs with Arina before she disappeared/retired.

With Arina gone, who are you looking at for future scripts/stories?

I wanted to share some quick snapshots from my latest custom with Cruel World, starring White Rose as Dr. Squalus, Adri as the Intern, and Wahlberg as the reluctant volunteer. In this one, Adri is giving her first TED Talk under the guidance of Dr. Squalus. The subject of the presentation is whether sex improves sports performance. To simulate sports activity (in the manner of Squalus Laboratories, of course), the volunteer is subjected to electric shocks to stimulate the heart the way hard physical exertion would. No pain, no gain. Eventually, the body will crave hard physical exercise, right?

Wait until the good doctor gets to the sex part.

Here are some shots from the opening introduction.

Attachments

• Snapshot_2256.JPG
    Snapshot_2256.JPG
    307.1 KB · Views: 315
  • Snapshot_2254.JPG
    Snapshot_2254.JPG
    322.1 KB · Views: 292
  • Snapshot_2252.JPG
    Snapshot_2252.JPG
    320.1 KB · Views: 261
  • Snapshot_2251.JPG
    Snapshot_2251.JPG
    310.3 KB · Views: 246
  • Snapshot_2248.JPG
    Snapshot_2248.JPG
    315.1 KB · Views: 249
  • Snapshot_2257.JPG
    Snapshot_2257.JPG
    314.5 KB · Views: 253
  • Snapshot_2245.JPG
    Snapshot_2245.JPG
    322.6 KB · Views: 314
With Arina gone, who are you looking at for future scripts/stories?
Very hard to beat Cry (no pun intended). As an actress, she has grown steadily (while Arina kind of faded over time). Tay, who was the best of the actresses, is also apparently retired (hope both of them have found great lives). I have only seen snips and images of Foxy Slave, and I would be interested in trying her out. She seems to be into the fantasy, and she appears to be a good actress. Body not in Cry's league, but certainly workable. I love Cate Dee's body, and she seems to perform effectively, but she seems very picky in the roles she accepts and her prices. A couple of the newer girls are gorgeous, but they are very limited in what they'll do. One of the girls you've used with Cry and White Rose (Adri) seems to have promise. Certainly attractive. My stuff is more demanding with heavier torture, so I guess the options are more limited.

My first custom with Arina, where she gave a fabulous and demanding performance. She finds herself in Alex's chamber to be tortured for information she doesn't have. She is burned, whipped and tortured with electricity through a copper pipe on which she is sitting until she is completely out. Alex is convinced she really doesn't know anything, but he continues torturing her anyway. Who wouldn't?!
The film is called Arina Interrogated, but I can't find it on the Cruel World site. Perhaps Alex could provide a link to it.

Attachments

• Arina pipe.jpg
    Arina pipe.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 283
  • W ai br4.jpg
    W ai br4.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 266
  • Arina cig.jpg
    Arina cig.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 258
  • AI burnice.jpg
    AI burnice.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 255
  • AI whereamI.jpg
    AI whereamI.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 262
Very hard to beat Cry (no pun intended). As an actress, she has grown steadily (while Arina kind of faded over time). Tay, who was the best of the actresses, is also apparently retired (hope both of them have found great lives). I have only seen snips and images of Foxy Slave, and I would be interested in trying her out. She seems to be into the fantasy, and she appears to be a good actress. Body not in Cry's league, but certainly workable. I love Cate Dee's body, and she seems to perform effectively, but she seems very picky in the roles she accepts and her prices. A couple of the newer girls are gorgeous, but they are very limited in what they'll do. One of the girls you've used with Cry and White Rose (Adri) seems to have promise. Certainly attractive. My stuff is more demanding with heavier torture, so I guess the options are more limited.
I liked the pictures of Wahlberg and your images of her in your new custom. Great body, but no indication she would take whipping or other standard tortures. I'm also not sure that Adri is willing to do that kind of thing either.

I liked the pictures of Wahlberg and your images of her in your new custom. Great body, but no indication she would take whipping or other standard tortures. I'm also not sure that Adri is willing to do that kind of thing either.

I can tell you this: I've never put whipping in my customs because Elite Pain and Mood Pictures and Pain Gate have spoiled me, so the Cruel World whippings just look way too fake; almost comical. So, I've never asked that of either Adri and Wahlberg. Adri lives in St. Petersburg and Cruel World is filmed in Moscow, so you have to plan way ahead so that Adri can make her travel arrangements. Wahlberg is in Moscow, but is a student Monday through Friday so she can only film on weekends. Cry is in Moscow and is available at a phone call, provided she likes the script. White Rose (Dr. Squalus) has coached up Wahlberg on how to act in my films and WR is very complimentary of her because Wahlberg listens and follows directions (apparently Adri not so much but she is great as a spokesmodel so I keep booking her). Wahlberg has become my new go-to girl and I'm looking to develop her character into something more 3 dimensional. Why limit such talent to just a cardboard character when I think she can be so much more? First she was going to be an experiment to be harvested for her organs, but she made a deal with Dr. Squalus to do whatever experiments the good doctor wanted her to do. Two films later, I think I may expand her character into something more, to give her more experience in different roles.

I'm also conscious of the fact that both Adri and Wahlberg are students, and when students graduate they tend to disappear into other careers. Time is not on my side with them.

Arina's Lesson, one of my Cruel World customs. Not exactly a crux, but even better, since hanging from her wrists really makes those breasts available. Definitely go for the spread legs to expose her pussy to view--and the whip. I also love using a mirror so she can (and we can) see the results of her torture. In this one Arina is whipped with multiple instruments. I think it was my second custom with her, and she was still emoting in a realistic way.
As usual the video is renamed. Arina is an Adopted daughter (which was part of the back-story).

Attachments

• AL beauty mirror.jpg
    AL beauty mirror.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 240
  • AL 2up marked.jpg
    AL 2up marked.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 234
  • AL dancing in the ai2r.jpg
    AL dancing in the ai2r.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 226
  • AL not there.jpg
    AL not there.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 217
  • AL not there 4.jpg
    AL not there 4.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 258
I especially love Cry spread. She has one of those pussies with the labia minora refusing to stay cooped up inside. Great for fucking and so available for torture. She didn't want to spread this way, but she's gotten used to it--maybe even likes showing off.

Attachments

• E pr out.jpg
    E pr out.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 268
  • BET E pus.jpg
    BET E pus.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 266
  • showpus7 cry ac.jpg
    showpus7 cry ac.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 268
  • B c di iron1.jpg
    B c di iron1.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 277
  • HOS W brwhp.jpg
    HOS W brwhp.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 308
I especially love Cry spread. She has one of those pussies with the labia minora refusing to stay cooped up inside. Great for fucking and so available for torture. She didn't want to spread this way, but she's gotten used to it--maybe even likes showing off.

I agree that Cry has a wonderful pussy for being spread. She used to keep it hidden, but in my Dr. Squalus scripts all of the victims undergo a thorough physical exam, including visual inspection of genitals. I like to think that I contributed to her getting over her shyness by showing that it is normal, in the unique Dr. Squalus sort of way. Here she is being prepared for her exam.

Attachments

• Prep for Surgery 3 - 0018.jpg
    Prep for Surgery 3 - 0018.jpg
    493.1 KB · Views: 301
  • Prep for Surgery 3 - 0019.jpg
    Prep for Surgery 3 - 0019.jpg
    519.4 KB · Views: 301
  • Prep for Surgery 3 - 0020.jpg
    Prep for Surgery 3 - 0020.jpg
    489.1 KB · Views: 335
  • Prep for Surgery 3 - 0021.jpg
    Prep for Surgery 3 - 0021.jpg