E de 1.jpg
    318 KB · Views: 427
  • W de b1.jpg
    W de b1.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 419
  • W dep3.jpg
    W dep3.jpg
    350.9 KB · Views: 462
I can tell you this: I've never put whipping in my customs because Elite Pain and Mood Pictures and Pain Gate have spoiled me, so the Cruel World whippings just look way too fake; almost comical. So, I've never asked that of either Adri and Wahlberg.
Granted, if you want to see a girl really suffering, Mood and some of Lomp's stuff is your cup of tea. I've also enjoyed many of those. Paingate was an early fave, though I was usually disappointed by the "short-armed" whippings, draping the tails over an area and taking a photo (the vids were usually a disappointment). I also like electro and burning fantasies, though I know the current isn't really flowing or the skin being seared off. I know that electro is included in many CW customs, even though it's not even as "real" as the whippings.

Granted Alex doesn't beat the shit out of his models, and he uses his clever make-up system to produce the markings, but my pleasure doesn't only come from seeing the welts that will take weeks to heal. For me it is the facial expression and body language during whipping that is the turn on. Seeing the girls post-torture defeated and marked (and knowing in my heart of hearts that it will wash off) is also great.

It's been clear to me from watching the production feed videos that, even without using a real cutting whip, those strokes across the nipples and between the legs do hurt. Tay and Cry and Arina and Mari, who I have used in my customs sometimes stop the shooting when the pain becomes more than they accept. Alex then quiets them down by whipping his own bald head or elsewhere. There are occasional strokes that produce a very real response to add to the performance. I recently offered a script to Wahlberg, and she refused because she would not allow her breasts to be whipped (even the "fake" CW version) because she believed she'd get breast cancer from such treatment. I guess she might have believed it would be more real than she was willing to accept.

So my philosophy is that the women I can choose for CW are beautiful, and they are actresses (better or worse). I can do things to them in my fantasy videos and caps that I would never do to a girl for real (and Alex would not do if he ever wanted to have the girls come back). That's good enough for me.

Granted Alex doesn't beat the shit out of his models, and he uses his clever make-up system to produce the markings, but my pleasure doesn't only come from seeing the welts that will take weeks to heal. For me it is the facial expression and body language during whipping that is the turn on. Seeing the girls post-torture defeated ....

.... I recently offered a script to Wahlberg, and she refused because she would not allow her breasts to be whipped (even the "fake" CW version) because she believed she'd get breast cancer from such treatment. I guess she might have believed it would be more real than she was willing to accept.

So my philosophy is that the women I can choose for CW are beautiful, and they are actresses (better or worse). I can do things to them in my fantasy videos and caps that I would never do to a girl for real (and Alex would not do if he ever wanted to have the girls come back). That's good enough for me.

That's where I'm at. I recently submitted a script based on the Milgram Experiment, but instead of electric shocks I'm using cane strokes (nod to Mood Pictures' version of the experiment). I positioned the actor so that you can't see the back of the victim, but you can see her reaction. I'll see how well it works. If the result is good, I may do a series using that idea.

I'm clear in all of my scripts which parts will be faked, and how I think it can be faked realistically. That's how my "urine trick" came about; a syringe full of water is hidden behind the actor, and when Dr. Squalus goes to stroke the victim to calm her, the other hand is squeezing the syringe.

Of course the hard parts are faked. I want my actors to come back for the sequel! The only real part is the suspension and crucifixion (and having a flashlight shone on the genitals for examination).

That's interesting about Wahlberg. Sounds like she wanted to say "nyet" but needed a good reason, so she chose the cancer angle (which, incidentally, pushing and punishing the breasts does NOT cause cancer; they are designed to be treated roughly to handle infants feeding habits). I know that she only trusts White Rose to fake cane her bottom, but at least she agreed to the stunt.

Every time I get a custom idea, I miss Tay more. She was my first Cruel World victim. She was strong, athletic, had a lovely body and was the actress of them all. Here she is in several of my customs being burned with a cigarette. She was a fighter, a biter and a dancer under torture. Defeating her was a great challenge. I don't know how many of her vids are still available on deadsexy clips 911 Cruel World site any more.

Attachments

• T nipbrn.jpg
    T nipbrn.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 370
  • T brnclit.jpg
    T brnclit.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 376
  • burn3.jpg
    burn3.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 383
  • burn1.jpg
    burn1.jpg
    347.8 KB · Views: 392
  • T bcigb1.jpg
    T bcigb1.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 479
Every time I get a custom idea, I miss Tay more. She was my first Cruel World victim. She was strong, athletic, had a lovely body and was the actress of them all. Here she is in several of my customs being burned with a cigarette. She was a fighter, a biter and a dancer under torture. Defeating her was a great challenge. I don't know how many of her vids are still available on deadsexy clips 911 Cruel World site any more.
Dear friend!! Yes, I have already suggested to her more than once to return to filming. But ...She's afraid of losing her job. What if the authorities see, find out that she is acting in films? I'm very upset. But who do you think can replace her? And of course all films with her are available for purchase on the DSC website

After celebrating the New Year on January 1st, I can't come to my senses. And it's not about alcohol. I used it quite reasonably. It's just that severe frosts have suddenly set in. And it's not that it was cold, but that the weather changed dramatically and the atmospheric pressure changed and something else probably. Some days I have a headache, other days I have low blood pressure and I feel like boiled cabbage, then on the contrary the pressure rises and I take pills in several pieces. Oh....this winter stubbornly refuses to let me work in peace...When will it end?:eeek::eeek:

Of course the hard parts are faked. I want my actors to come back for the sequel! The only real part is the suspension and crucifixion (and having a flashlight shone on the genitals for examination).

I have approval from Wahlberg to make two films in one day, since she is starting to get busy with school now and her available days are limited. So, it looks like you can expect:

1) a film about the Milgram Experiment with Wahlberg and CRY trying their luck at the memory game; and
2) a film about the various positions of crucifixion to determine which position hurts the most.

After this, I would expect a lull in her availability.

Here are the positions to be tested. Yes, they were already done by CRY, but that was on the outdoors/sheltered cross. The new film will be using the indoors cross.

Attachments

• Body Donor 35 - crux 1.jpg
    Body Donor 35 - crux 1.jpg
    420 KB · Views: 450
  • Body Donor 35 - crux 2.jpg
    Body Donor 35 - crux 2.jpg
    438 KB · Views: 389
  • Body Donor 35 - crux 3.jpg
    Body Donor 35 - crux 3.jpg
    472.9 KB · Views: 395
  • Body Donor 35 - crux 4.jpg
    Body Donor 35 - crux 4.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 418
Hey @Alex Bald i am curious; who are your models with the longer hair right now? Asking for a friend! :D

Here are 3 I've used recently, that are available. I think the long hair is a model thing. I didn't cast for it, but it seems most models I use have it. I cast them because their hair is brown. I wanted there to be a visible difference between victim and torturer. I was going for the Ilsa: She-Wolf persona for my Dr. Squalus character, and the Maria Marx persona for the victims.

Attachments

• Body Donor 31 - Wahlberg - 2023-12-10.jpg
    Body Donor 31 - Wahlberg - 2023-12-10.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 409
  • Body Donor 20-Adri examined.jpg
    Body Donor 20-Adri examined.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 385
  • Body Donor 4 - CRY electrocuted .jpg
    Body Donor 4 - CRY electrocuted .jpg
    538.2 KB · Views: 396
  • Screenshot 2023-12-10 130232.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-12-10 130232.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 396
  • Body Donor 20 - Adri 114-cropped.jpg
    Body Donor 20 - Adri 114-cropped.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 413
  • CRY Electro 1.jpg
    CRY Electro 1.jpg
    433.4 KB · Views: 424
  • classicaftermath.jpg
    classicaftermath.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 464
Last edited:
I've added some images from the video in the Tortured Women and Whipped Women threads. This was back in the day when I would send a script with a title, and CW would just title it whatever they wanted. I called it Tay Defeated or Tay's Reward, since she was finally convinced to sing like a little bird (after whipping, soldering iron torture and electro. Then, after telling Alex everything, he goes back to torturing her more. With the electrodes on her body, he takes a break for some liquid refreshment and then politely offers her some--poured down the front of her body to make her skin a little more conductive. She loses control and pees helplessly. And then he turns on the generator and leaves for a rest. You can get the whole video here for $20.

Attachments

• TR E10.jpg
    TR E10.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 346
  • TR ques3.jpg
    TR ques3.jpg
    304.8 KB · Views: 338
  • TR drink3.jpg
    TR drink3.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 337
  • TR post pee.jpg
    TR post pee.jpg