Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
** Star** from Insex "211 Live". Would liked to have made up a few GIFs but the video copy I have is pretty shabby. Lost the original clear one in a hard drive crash about 10 years ago. I'm sure a lot of you have these pics but for the benefit of those who don't here are the best full shots I have. :)

cx_feet_001_xk.jpgcx_feet_002_xk.jpgcx_feet_003_xk.jpgcx_feet_004_xk.jpgcx_feet_005_xk.jpgcx_feet_006_xk.jpgcx_feet_007_xk.jpgcx_feet_008_xk.jpgcx_feet_009_xk.jpgcx_feet_010_xk.jpg

**Lena** cruxed. I'm not sure who produced this video but I don't believe it is from Crux Dreams as the camera work is too sloppy. The guy who puts Lena on the "cross" (2x4?) is a clown. He's wearing a white golf shirt with a bag over his head with 2 eye holes in it. I have to laugh every time I watch him come back to rip her loin cloth off. He reaches for it and trips over something on the ground and after he rips it off turns and trips again almost falling down. Poor Lena, she's a cutie and deserved a better shoot than this. She worked pretty hard on the cross. :rolleyes:

1.gif 2.gif 3.gif 4.gif5.gif

**Lena** cruxed. I'm not sure who produced this video but I don't believe it is from Crux Dreams as the camera work is too sloppy. The guy who puts Lena on the "cross" (2x4?) is a clown. He's wearing a white golf shirt with a bag over his head with 2 eye holes in it. I have to laugh every time I watch him come back to rip her loin cloth off. He reaches for it and trips over something on the ground and after he rips it off turns and trips again almost falling down. Poor Lena, she's a cutie and deserved a better shoot than this. She worked pretty hard on the cross. :rolleyes:

I hear you, Foggy, but as far as I can tell, it is a Cruxdreams production.
Lena did three outdoor 'Forest' sessions that I am aware of - one with Erica, one with Sasha, and this one.
The second pic here has the logo obscured by Photoshopped ground cover at lower left, but you can still see the first 'w' of www.cruxdreams.com ;)

Lena 20180516_082752.jpgLena CROSS_cf14.jpg

I hear you, Foggy, but as far as I can tell, it is a Cruxdreams production.
Lena did three outdoor 'Forest' sessions that I am aware of - one with Erica, one with Sasha, and this one.
The second pic here has the logo obscured by Photoshopped ground cover at lower left, but you can still see the first 'w' of www.cruxdreams.com;)

Thanks for the update Bob, you always have the background on this material :) and apparently this was a very early shoot as things aren't too refined as of yet. Also you mentioned the Photoshop in the pics I'm sure all these videos and pics have been reworked, resized and otherwise modified as many times as it's been uploaded and downloaded over the years. But I still get a kick out of the guy with the bag over his head stumbling around in this shoot. :meparto:

Attachments

• 56B68A28-EDDC-45C8-9F5D-2202958B411E.jpeg
    56B68A28-EDDC-45C8-9F5D-2202958B411E.jpeg
    288.3 KB · Views: 536
  • 2BD08E44-E542-47FA-BC48-627E04560B92.jpeg
    2BD08E44-E542-47FA-BC48-627E04560B92.jpeg
    376.2 KB · Views: 612

View attachment 721321 View attachment 721322 View attachment 721323 View attachment 721324View attachment 721325

She does throw herself into the experience quite beautifully, it's a wonderful sight to see a young woman extended on the cross like that.

And that second one was adapted by Damian.

Skillfully. :babeando:

A great scene very well used by Damian. Beautiful.

Here's the scene I mentioned from Lena's vid, oops. :rolleyes:

View attachment 721900

I love the disrobing scene in this video, it goes so well with her pose and her general performance. As good as she looks in that wrap she looks far better naked, and to be stripped like that underlines her complete helplessness in this situation, symbolises her final degradation. Give the poor man a break, he's stumbling around with a bag on his head!

Back
Top Bottom