Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
She's even not crucified : her feet are reposing to the ground ! :tejeqteje:

She's even not crucified : her feet are reposing to the ground ! :tejeqteje:

Dear messaline, I'm sorry if this depiction doesn't meet your definition of crucifixion. But by today's standards a lovely naked woman tied hands and feet to a cross, even if she is not suspended is termed as crucifixion anywhere on the internet. I have seen a lot that were not even this close. I am merely trying to present new material as I find it that I think members of this forum will like. Since this particular model was also being whipped I thought it rather appropriate. Vive la France! :)

Since this particular model was also being whipped I thought it rather appropriate.
Yes, I rather agree with that ... But, practising myself the crucifixion, I couldn't envisage to be not totally hanged to my cross : it would be depraved from this wonderful sensation of the flight over the world ! :rolleyes:

**Alina** in the forest. One of my favorite crux girls. I had this video a few years back but can't find it on line anywhere these days, only "crucified by the lake" seems to be available. Anyone seen it? ;)

View attachment 711836

She is how I imagine my wife would have looked on the cross in her younger days, the hair is much straighter but there are similarities :)

Back
Top Bottom