Fitness Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com

Misty was amazing! I think she’s retired now, but she had a confidence and functional-fitness kind of body that really turned me on when i was a new weightlifting enthusiast 10–15 years ago!

I wish her all happiness wherever she is!

1574534118715.jpeg1574534159993.jpeg1574534172689.jpeg1574534185329.jpeg1574534198020.jpeg1574534210187.jpeg1574534222161.jpeg

She did a makeout session/video and photo shoot with a very young and new-to-the-industry Nikki Sims (In her Next Door Nikki days) that is still seared into my memory:

1574534352589.jpeg

Misty’s lap dance at 12:00 is the gold standard in that genre of dance :p

Well, I would be happy to play with Laura anytime. I see she has her own bat, I'll supply the balls.
We'll need to give that table a good wipe down though.

Yes, you may hold my balls
View attachment 780998

Err, who taught you to play like that?

View attachment 780999View attachment 781000
We had a few strippers around here who specialized in shooting ping pong balls out of their pussy. The best act I can remember was from a county fair years ago (before they got morals) that used to have a strip show. All the high school guys would get together and join the old farmers in the strippers tent. They had a little cutie on stage (who looked too young to be doing that) and she could stick a lit cigar ( lit end out) in her pussy and blow the smoke out. I was standing next to an old farmer and he was grinning from ear to ear with his hands on the straps of his bib overalls going "a hyuk a hyuk yuk". Thought I was going to crack up. :biggrin:

We had a few strippers around here who specialized in shooting ping pong balls out of their pussy. The best act I can remember was from a county fair years ago (before they got morals) that used to have a strip show. All the high school guys would get together and join the old farmers in the strippers tent. They had a little cutie on stage (who looked too young to be doing that) and she could stick a lit cigar ( lit end out) in her pussy and blow the smoke out. I was standing next to an old farmer and he was grinning from ear to ear with his hands on the straps of his bib overalls going "a hyuk a hyuk yuk". Thought I was going to crack up. :biggrin:

Well, I would be happy to play with Laura anytime. I see she has her own bat, I'll supply the balls.
We'll need to give that table a good wipe down though.

Yes, you may hold my balls
View attachment 780998

Err, who taught you to play like that?

View attachment 780999View attachment 781000

I remember seeing one shooting ping pong balls out of her pussy in a strip bar in Vancouver, BC. She was called Mitzt, the ping pong queen!

Very cute and sweet (if a little young-looking), and yeah I agree about the ink, although she's nowhere near as covered as some of the girls I see in here. Not enough to turn me off her, that's for sure :)

Back
Top Bottom