For Dorothy...

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Dorothy asked for a little story in a line I am not used to writing...
So I will try to make Dorothy Brown's fantasies happen here. There will be few illustrasions unless some of our more talented members wish to contribute...

I never thought I would venture this far. I’m a mother with great kids and a husband that loves me. And yet I ran an ad in the ‘Times’ and I got a response! I cannot believe I am here. The reply said I was to go to the public restroom off the square. It closes at ten PM but I had received a post with a key in it. At 10:15 I went to door and, after checking to see if anyone was watching, I put the key in the lock and turned it.

I took a deep breath. My hands shake and anyone with an ounce of sense would turn and run. I opened the door and walked in. I laid my clutch on the counter and pulled the envelope out. The handwriting on its face read ‘Do not open until you arrive and have locked the door.’ I tore open the envelope and read the note inside.

If you go any farther there is no turning back.

Strip naked but your shoes and collar and place your clothes neatly on the vanity, then sit and wait.

Remember I am watching you”

What does he want? What a question; I asked for this! Do I do it like a 27 year old house wife and a mother of two or do it like some slut? I wasn’t sure I could pull the ‘slut’ thing off so I just undressed. Plus I know how to fold clothes so they don’t wrinkle. I don’t know if I could dance and toss my dress and undies convincingly since I’d only be thinking about how many times I told the kids to pick their clothes up. So I was naked except for the red pumps and the lace choker my… my rendezvous had sent me. The only other adornment was some eye make-up and bright red lipstick. I sat nervously on the black wood chain under the light in the room, covering myself the best I could with my arms.

d 1.jpg

I looked around and saw the smoked plastic half-globes on the ceiling that housed the security cameras. If you’re in a stall you can’t see them and they can’t see you. They claim they are not monitored live and every twenty four the data stored is written over unless an incident occurs. I was sitting in a public part of the facility wondering if my naked self in a men’s restroom would be considered an ‘incident’.

I nearly fell of the chain when a voice came from a speaker somewhere above me. “I feel generous tonight, Dorothy Brown. I am offering you one last chance to leave. Take the key, nothing else, and go to the door and leave.”

I picked up the key and looked at it then at my dress, bra and panties folded neatly on the counter. The voice sternly reminded me “Take only the key if you choose to leave.”

I knew then I was certainly being watched! I walked over to the sink and looked at the mirror and the dark horizontal slot between the tiles below the glass. There is one in our bathroom at home. It’s where the men used to dispose of their ‘safety razors’. I shoved the key through the slot and turned and leaned against the vanity. I cleared my throat and said as calmly as I could “I’m yours now. I’ve surrendered…”

t

wow! very intense haha like how it builds up, tho i would want to know what can happen next? ohhh the possibilities:p

Dorothy asked for a little story in a line I am not used to writing...
So I will try to make Dorothy Brown's fantasies happen here. There will be few illustrasions unless some of our more talented members wish to contribute...

I never thought I would venture this far. I’m a mother with great kids and a husband that loves me. And yet I ran an ad in the ‘Times’ and I got a response! I cannot believe I am here. The reply said I was to go to the public restroom off the square. It closes at ten PM but I had received a post with a key in it. At 10:15 I went to door and, after checking to see if anyone was watching, I put the key in the lock and turned it.

I took a deep breath. My hands shake and anyone with an ounce of sense would turn and run. I opened the door and walked in. I laid my clutch on the counter and pulled the envelope out. The handwriting on its face read ‘Do not open until you arrive and have locked the door.’ I tore open the envelope and read the note inside.

If you go any farther there is no turning back.

Strip naked but your shoes and collar and place your clothes neatly on the vanity, then sit and wait.

Remember I am watching you”

What does he want? What a question; I asked for this! Do I do it like a 27 year old house wife and a mother of two or do it like some slut? I wasn’t sure I could pull the ‘slut’ thing off so I just undressed. Plus I know how to fold clothes so they don’t wrinkle. I don’t know if I could dance and toss my dress and undies convincingly since I’d only be thinking about how many times I told the kids to pick their clothes up. So I was naked except for the red pumps and the lace choker my… my rendezvous had sent me. The only other adornment was some eye make-up and bright red lipstick. I sat nervously on the black wood chain under the light in the room, covering myself the best I could with my arms.

View attachment 60454

I looked around and saw the smoked plastic half-globes on the ceiling that housed the security cameras. If you’re in a stall you can’t see them and they can’t see you. They claim they are not monitored live and every twenty four the data stored is written over unless an incident occurs. I was sitting in a public part of the facility wondering if my naked self in a men’s restroom would be considered an ‘incident’.

I nearly fell of the chain when a voice came from a speaker somewhere above me. “I feel generous tonight, Dorothy Brown. I am offering you one last chance to leave. Take the key, nothing else, and go to the door and leave.”

I picked up the key and looked at it then at my dress, bra and panties folded neatly on the counter. The voice sternly reminded me “Take only the key if you choose to leave.”

I knew then I was certainly being watched! I walked over to the sink and looked at the mirror and the dark horizontal slot between the tiles below the glass. There is one in our bathroom at home. It’s where the men used to dispose of their ‘safety razors’. I shoved the key through the slot and turned and leaned against the vanity. I cleared my throat and said as calmly as I could “I’m yours now. I’ve surrendered…”

t

I hope Dorothy is ok? I haven't seen her on here in awhile. Last I heard, Britain was beseiged by flooding, but in a private conversation she told me she wasn't in any danger.. Maybe she's just busy with the Holidays?

In any event, hope to read more of it Tree?

I hope Dorothy is ok? I haven't seen her on here in awhile. Last I heard, Britain was beseiged by flooding, but in a private conversation she told me she wasn't in any danger.. Maybe she's just busy with the Holidays?

In any event, hope to read more of it Tree?
She's good as of a day ago, More of the story later today

Tree

The light above me shut off and another at the far end of the room turned on. The unseen speaker said ‘You are what you promised, Dorothy Brown. Please walk to the light.’ I did as I was asked. I was intensely aware of my senses as I walked past the stalls. The air was damp and smelled of disinfectant. My heels seemed to thunder on the tiled floor even as I walked as delicately as I could. As I passed under one of the smoked globes I could hear the whirring of the electric motor as the hidden camera panned to follow me.

I reached the pool of light and glanced back at the nearest globe. Through the smoked plastic I could see the dim glow of the camera’s red light confirming I was being watched. Reflexively I crossed one arm over my breasts and placed my hand over my pubes. As soon as I did, the voice calmly but sternly said “Dorothy Brown, your tits and cunt are ours now. You will stand straight with your arms by your side.”

‘…ours now’ I thought. So he was not alone. My ad didn’t ask him to be. I shot a glance back into the darkness where I had entered and thought about dropping key in the razor slot. Even if I could find the cabinet and figure out how to pull the panel off how would I find the key amid the hundreds of razors that might be with it? I was committed. I looked at the two doors in front of me. One had a sign that read “Maintenance” and the other had none. I called out “What do I call you? How am I to address you?”

There was a pause before his voice said “Hmmm… ‘Sir…’ I think ‘sir’ would be fine. Don’t you think ‘Master’ is too much ‘over-the-top’?”

“I would think whatever you prefer would work for me, Sir” I replied. “I am here for…”

“I am curious, Dorothy Brown, why are you here?”

“If I was thinking rationally, I wouldn’t be. I am not so I can’t tell you why” I told him. “May I ask you a question?”

“Of course, Dorothy Brown.”

“Why are you here?”

He laughed and said “So when we are done you will click your heels of your red shoes and say ‘there’s no place like home’. Shall we begin?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good, Dorothy Brown. Now take your collar off and let your hair down… That’s good. You may enter door number one.”

The lock on the unmarked door clicked and it swung open. Staring at my bush was a camera, unshielded by the plastic globes. It was mounted on the wall above the base of the stairs before me.

“We only have the night, Dorothy. Don’t waste it…”

tree

AND you stop?????????? Damn you Tree!
(I was just getting "moist")

Stupid ! (I won't say it, but begins with an F ends with a K?) "Nice girl here"!

I walked through the door and began to descend the stairs. Behind me I heard the door swing shut. By the sound of the ‘thud’ when it closed the lock seemed redundant. I walked down the stairs as gracefully as my trembling legs allowed, Mindful that the camera was following my descent. I would have been more comfortable if I was bound and being dragged down the steps. I know I started this but I had envisioned being forcibly taken the moment I entered the facility. Even though I knew there was no escape I was not expecting have to offer myself.

At the bottom of the stairs another light tuned on and the one behind me went out. I looked down the concrete lined corridor. The ceiling was lined with pipes that carried water, sewage, and steam to heat buildings of the neighborhood. At the far end was a table with a silk cover on it and a box with a bow sitting under the single lamp. I walked towards the light (like a damn moth, I thought). When I got to the table I saw the box was wrapped with paper I couldn’t afford.

“Open it Dorothy Brown.”

I picked it up and thought it was too light for jewelry. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the red light of yet another camera.

“Dorothy Brown, I must ask you not to try my patience.”

I opened the box…

tree

‘So what is this’ I wondered. I lifted the sheer black fabric from the box. It was so smooth I almost let it slip from my fingers. They were stockings but far nicer than I had ever bought.

“Do you like them, Dorothy Brown?” the voice asked over the speakers.

“They are quite nice. I am afraid of ruining them just touching them.”

Another light came on, not as bright as the one over me but more focused on the simple chair sitting under it. The voice said “Silk feels more delicate than it is. Sit down and put them on and soon we will show you that the woman appears more delicate than she is, also…”

tree

While I am patiently waiting for Tree to write the next segment, I decided to pass the time with a couple of quick and simple renders. I hope he doesn't mind me taking this liberty to post them here.

Attachments

• Render 5.jpg
    Render 5.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 351
  • Render 4.jpg
    Render 4.jpg
    392.1 KB · Views: 333
  • Render 10.jpg
    Render 10.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 323
  • Render 8.jpg
    Render 8.jpg
    429 KB · Views: 307
While I am patiently waiting for Tree to write the next segment, I decided to pass the time with a couple of quick and simple renders. I hope he doesn't mind me taking this liberty to post them here.
They are both welcome and superb!!!

Tree

There is something about a pretty young, nakedwoman headed to an unknown encounter in an underground industrial area that ......... just works for me.
...and your renders for me!!!

I sat down and slipped one foot out of the red shoe and slid the stocking up my leg. I have a silk slip, a full one that I save for special occasions. I always love the feel of it against my skin. The stocking was just as luxurious. By the time I rolled the second one on I wanted to rub my clit!

…But I didn’t. I slipped the red pumps on and stood up, arms by my side. I asked into the darkness “Is this what you want?”

“It is what you want Dorothy Brown. We are here to bring your fantasy to life” the voice said as the light over me turned off and another at the end of a narrow concrete corridor turned on. There was another steel door painted institutional light green. Obviously the light was my invitation to the door but I hesitated. The voice was stern and scolding when he said “It would not be wise to make me wait Dorothy Brown.”

I did not doubt him; beside when else could I go? The only light was at the end of the hall and even if I could see where I had been there were two locked doors barring an escape. I walked down the hall with more than a bit of fear in my gut. I do wish I had been bound. With my arms free every step reminds me this was my idea.

Just before I arrived at the door I heard the electromechanical lock release and the door swung open. The hall light went out and a single spot light made a hard circle on the floor of the otherwise dark room. The voice said “Step into the light with your shoulders back and head up so my guests can see what a treat they are in for…”
tree

Tree Said, "Dorothy asked for a little story in a line I am not used to writing..."

I think he should work outside of his comfort zone more often. I am really liking this story.

Attachments

• Render 22b.jpg
    Render 22b.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 249
  • Render 23.jpg
    Render 23.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 274
  • Render 25.jpg
    Render 25.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 291
Back
Top Bottom