For Dorothy...

Go to CruxDreams.com
:rolleyes:

Tree Said, "Dorothy asked for a little story in a line I am not used to writing..."

I think he should work outside of his comfort zone more often. I am really liking this story.

These pics are so lifelike!!..great story!!

I could see nothing but the bright light shining in my face. The room was warm and the air moist. So was my pussy. I could feel sweat beading on my breasts and belly. When the voice wasn’t talking the room was so quiet I could hear my own breathing. Am I in over my head here?

Behind me I heard a woman’s voice. There was no tenderness or motherly love in her stern commands. “Hello Dorothy Brown. I do not have the privilege of calling my master ‘Sir’. You seem to vex him.”

I began to turn to see who she was when she barked “KEEP YOUR EYES FORWARD, you worthless cunt.”

I obeyed. What else could I do? I listened as her stilettos clacked across the floor as she walked up behind me. “Put your hands behind your ass, Dorothy Brown.”

As she roped my wrists she asked “Wouldn’t you rather be playing with you cunt Dorothy?”

I didn’t answer but if I had it would have been a definitive ‘yes’. I almost came as she cinched the rope around my wrists. The spot light was dimmed and small can lights were raised. I could see the room had windows on three sides and while I could not see faces I knew there were dozens watching me; Dorothy Brown, housewife and mother, horny slut.

The can lights dimmed and the spotlight rose, blinding me again. She ordered me to stand straight and look only at the light. I heard her walk away but not leave the room. I stood wrists bound with dozens of people looking at me. I hoped they were all strangers. What if they knew me! She walked back behind me and placed a wood stool against the back of my legs. “Sit down, Dorothy Brown, and place your palms on the back edge of the stool… That’s right, now lean your head back.”

As I did she pulled my hair off my shoulders. I looked up at the woman standing over me. She wore a black mask over the top half of her face but I think I would recognize her anyway. She had a sultry, almost seductive, voice. “Arch your back and spread your legs, you little whore. Quit acting shy.”

I did as I was told. She grabbed the end of my long black hair and told me it would be in the way. Then she began to cut it to less than shoulder length! How was I going to explain this to Jimmy?
d2.jpg

tree

I would have all night to think about that problem. I had more pressing ones. The woman told me to stand. She began untying the ropes that held my wrists while instructing me to cross my forearms behind my back when my wrists were free. When I did she bound my arms behind me, forcing me to arch my back and again thrusting my tits out for closer inspection.

The light over my head dimmed as two other lit to illuminate the next stage of my evening. She led me to a post with a U-shaped bracket at the top. Next to it was a table with a tall flute holding a single rose. More ominous was the massive rubber plug sitting next to the flute.

She told me to spread my legs and began attaching a metal bar to my ankles. I stared at the plug and said “You aren’t going to put that in me. It will tear me apart.”

“We will find out, won’t we, Dorothy Brown…”
d3.jpg

tree

She stood next to and told me to put my neck in the yoke. By this time I was quite frightened and I pleaded “This is not what I expected!”

She grabbed my chin and turned my head so I was looking at her. In a cold hard whisper she said “That’s really too bad, Dorothy Brown. But in case you haven’t noticed your wrists are bound and ankles in irons. There are three locked doors between you and freedom and two of those doors each weigh more than you. You are 10 meters below the street in a concrete room with a meter thick walls and ceiling. No one but I and our guests know where you are.

“Some of these guests are wealthy enough to make it worthwhile to snuff you. So if you ever want to see those rug rats of yours again I suggest you be a dear and lay your neck in that yoke.”

My legs trembled as I leaned forward. Just as my throat touched the bottom of the yoke she lipped a metal pin through the uprights, trapping my head in the devise. I glanced to my left at the plug that was less than two feet from my face. It looked big before but then it was positively huge…

d4.jpg

tree

"rug rats" new to me - rhyming slang for brats?​

rug rats.jpg
Rugrats-rugrats-28819123-555-495.gif

I am thinking that the mention of possibly "being snuffed" might take some of the fun out of this for poor Dorothy.

"Depend upon it, sir, when a man knows he is to be hanged in a fortnight,​
it concentrates his mind wonderfully."​
Dr. Samuel Johnson (according to Boswell's Life)​

It just got stranger from there. By then I was totally helpless and I knew resistance was futile. But why resist? I wanted to be used, defiled, and with a bit of luck, satisfied.

A man walked into the room. He wore an expensive black suit with a silk tie- and a fitted leather hood with mirrored goggles over his eyes and black leather gloves. I almost forgot to mention his semi-erect cock protruded from open fly. How big could that thing be hard I wondered?

He didn’t touch me. He just stood there with that mass of flesh before my face. When he spoke I knew he was the voice that had been on the speakers. “Dorothy Brown, show me you are worth my time.”

From behind me the woman blindfolded me…
d5.jpg

tree

“Open your mouth, Dorothy Brown” his voice gently commanded me. Awkwardly I took the wet massive shaft into my mouth. I flicked my tongue around it sampling the wet musky flesh. What else could I do?

“That’s good Dorothy Brown, now I’m going to fuck your mouth.” He wasn’t understating his intentions as he rammed his shaft in until it sealed my throat then began pumping my mouth with as much regard for me as he’d show a blow-up doll.

d6.jpg

At the other end of my body I felt fingers side into my sphincter coating my rim with warmed jell. With her fingers in my ass and his cock filling my mouth I didn’t have much to say when he said “We’re almost ready to begin.”

I thought we were well on our way…

d7.jpg

tree

…As he said he was more fucking my mouth than I was giving head. I had to time my breathing between his thrusts for when he rammed it in there was no inhaling or exhaling. His rhythm was strictly for his pleasure with no concern for any distress it may cause me. When he was ready to shoot his load he rammed his cock into my gullet, gagging me completely. He pulled back to let the last few spurts shoot onto my face. I stood bent over gasping for air when he shoved it back into my mouth. “Dorothy Brown, we know you have a fuckable mouth; now show us you know how to suck cock.”

He just stood there with his cock in my mouth. I know how to give head (I’m told very well, indeed) but I have been standing bent over with my legs in a spreader bar and my neck locked in a yoke. My ankles were getting wobbly from balancing on my high heels, my knees were shaking, and my neck hurt from holding my head up. I did the best I could rocking back and forth within the confines of the yoke, pulling back until my jaw stopped me and pushing forward until my shoulders hit the iron. My tits rocked as the hung from my chest feeling more like double‘d’s than the ‘c’ that I hadn’t noticed the fingers were out of my bum until the woman behind me said “Her ass is ready.”

Suddenly I remembered the massive plug on the table. The cock slide from my mouth and I wondered how I could take the huge rubber appliance in my bum. I felt gloved hands on my hips and something pressing between the cheeks of my ass but it wasn’t the pointed tip of the plug! My mouth opened wide but I could barely squeal when his cock speared my ass!
d8.jpg
tree

OH MY GOD i did`nt even know you had started this story, well i read part one but then Christmas came up.putting on those satin silk stockings was a fantastic turn on for a start , i hope they are black to go with the red shoes, six inch heels please they need to be to go with what is about to happen to me. usually when i am asked to dress like that my reward is a hard cock , but this WOW it`s going to be more than a rampant cock
i missed the last two parts now i have sucked cock and am about to be bum fucked, and i have orgasmed .FOR REAL, and the best is yet to come,it`s midnight here,i am not going to sleep much tonight

. My tits rocked as the hung from my chest feeling more like double‘d’s than the ‘c’ that I hadn’t noticed the fingers were out of my bum until the woman behind me said “Her ass is ready.”

Suddenly I remembered the massive plug on the table. The cock slide from my mouth and I wondered how I could take the huge rubber appliance in my bum. I felt gloved hands on my hips and something pressing between the cheeks of my ass but it wasn’t the pointed tip of the plug! My mouth opened wide but I could barely squeal when his cock speared my ass!
View attachment 61702
tree

Mmmmmm.....

tumblr_mb21nvKOrJ1rq6vz1o1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom