For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here is an idea.

Hanging as a method of interrogation.

Strip her naked and strip search her to humiliate her, breaking the first wall of her mental barrier of strength.

Then bind her hands behind her back and bring her to a noose.

Put the noose around her neck and winch it up until she is standing on her tippee-toes.

Then tell her "I'll be back in an hour. Maybe you will want to talk by then..."
Lift her off her feet, put her down, ask her some questions and repeat.

I never know which of these hanging threads to post to!

More nice Rizar hangings from back in the day, I like his style, and his curvy, hairy women :), and the matter of fact way the executions are carried out.

tarrah01.jpg tarrah02.jpg tarrah03.jpg tarrah04.jpg anhi01.jpg anhi02.jpg anhi03.jpg anhi04.jpg anhi05.jpg anhi06.jpg

I forget the name of this artist, but the grainy image effect is actually brilliant. It gave a sense of realism while obscuring the defects in early photo manipulation software.

I forget the name of this artist, but the grainy image effect is actually brilliant. It gave a sense of realism while obscuring the defects in early photo manipulation software.
The grainy image probably has to do with the film used... These look like they were shot with an Instamatic 110 whose negative size is less than a quarter of a 35 MM negative.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/110_film

What is life without music? To entertain the hotties in their last moments, have the radio blast Madoona's song "Hung Up," the heavy metal version from the Sticky and Sweet tour!

What is the significance of the pink clothing and pink document? :confused:

Good question, maybe just a splash of colour in an otherwise fairly muted set?

Here are some nice Dofline pics from my archive

h030.jpg h028.jpg h024.jpg h021.jpg h020.jpg h019.jpg h015.jpg h012.jpg h010.jpg h009.jpg

Back
Top Bottom