For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
The models are lovely but it's weird to have the noose stay horizontal like a necklace. If you "hang" a pencil from a loop of string, the pencil goes horizontal and the loop is vertical. Here's an example by Susan Coquin that gets it right.
I haven't finalized this.
I have a question for you
In your opinion, does the noose strangle a woman correctly?
Or is it better to correct the placement of the loop?

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    186.6 KB · Views: 465
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    225 KB · Views: 380
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 350
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    156.2 KB · Views: 370
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 463
Looks good to me, more realistic than quite a lot of other renders

Good pics...
Now Tree's opinion-
Since this was a short drop, her neck would not break (from the fall and sudden stop by the noose). Placing the noose behind her head would probable finish her quicker than placing it in front of her face and placed on either side might make her last in between. This leaves how long she suffers before she dies on the construction of the noose she hangs from. If the noose tightens easily, she would not last long before she passes out then dies. If the noose does not tighten easily she could serve her punishment for quite a while before her own weight would cause her to strangle even with the loosest loop.
Remember the human head weighs around 15 pounds (around 7 kg)and that is what the neck is designed to hold up. If she weighs around 120 pounds there is still 105 pounds (48 kg) hanging below the noose. Eventually her intake of air will be so restricted she would pass out and die.

This is why Tree recommends a tightly made noose placed on the side of the condemned's neck. It gives the witnesses a better view of her face as she strangles and they can see her face as she struggles to escape the noose (and they all try to). Plus, even with her thrashing as she tries to escape, she would pass out relatively quick, say five to fifteen minutes. It is still a quick show, even if she doesn't think so...

Good pics...
Now Tree's opinion-
Since this was a short drop, her neck would not break (from the fall and sudden stop by the noose). Placing the noose behind her head would probable finish her quicker than placing it in front of her face and placed on either side might make her last in between. This leaves how long she suffers before she dies on the construction of the noose she hangs from. If the noose tightens easily, she would not last long before she passes out then dies. If the noose does not tighten easily she could serve her punishment for quite a while before her own weight would cause her to strangle even with the loosest loop.
Remember the human head weighs around 15 pounds (around 7 kg)and that is what the neck is designed to hold up. If she weighs around 120 pounds there is still 105 pounds (48 kg) hanging below the noose. Eventually her intake of air will be so restricted she would pass out and die.

This is why Tree recommends a tightly made noose placed on the side of the condemned's neck. It gives the witnesses a better view of her face as she strangles and they can see her face as she struggles to escape the noose (and they all try to). Plus, even with her thrashing as she tries to escape, she would pass out relatively quick, say five to fifteen minutes. It is still a quick show, even if she doesn't think so...
Thank you. Skinny little young women will have it the hardest. It will be easier for older women with big butts. If I can put it that way.

Good pics...
Now Tree's opinion-

And there you have it CFers … straight from CruxForums’ resident expert, @thehangingtree . All you wanted to know on the subject and Moore!

The place is good. But not very safe. That's why I provided a restricted area then. Reporters can work. But many may not like what happens towards the end. Or maybe much earlier
Do you advise wearing rain gear, Tree?
Tree recommends you stand outside the 'circle of pee' unless you really like that kind of thing...

How fucked up did they get
That's called "law making outside of the law"! Governments direct payment providers what to enforce... and they act...

Agreed.

In the US, the government is prevented by the First Ammendment from infringing upon the freedom of speech and expression of the populace, so in current year, they compel the social media companies to do it on their behalf. It is for this reason that I firmly believe that the First Ammendment must also be applied to private companies as well these days, if only because when the Constitution was first written, it was only government bodies that had the power to regulate personal freedoms, but today the media (both social and mainstream) has far greater power and influence than the government itself and as such should therefore be subject to the same rules.

Of course here in the UK we have no such written constitution, so companies can do more or less as they please, though they are as yet, a lot more reticent to indulge in the kind of neo-fascist censorship of opinion that has sadly become commonplace across the pond...

Last edited:
... I have no words ... Extremely well drawn pictures. Those veins! And not only in the neck. Only suggestion(s) I could make. The girl is in pain and suffering, so she should sweat some. And as the execution progresses she should turn a little reddish. Some saliva, not too much for the end game. I almost hope it will never come. Pfouiwieeeh!!!

Back
Top Bottom