For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Agreed.

In the US, the government is prevented by the First Ammendment from infringing upon the freedom of speech and expression of the populace, so in current year, they compel the social media companies to do it on their behalf. It is for this reason that I firmly believe that the First Ammendment must also be applied to private companies as well these days, if only because when the Constitution was first written, it was only government bodies that had the power to regulate personal freedoms, but today the media (both social and mainstream) has far greater power and influence than the government itself and as such should therefore be subject to the same rules.

Of course here in the UK we have no such written constitution, so companies can do more or less as they please, though they are as yet, a lot more reticent to indulge in the kind of neo-fascist censorship of opinion that has sadly become commonplace across the pond...
I don't think media act on behalf of governments, at least not in the free world. There is too much nonsense that is not in line with governmental ideas. No, they have their own agenda.

In some pictures we see that the executioners do not want to see the woman’s face when the noose is executing her.
Therefore, immediately before hanging, a bag is first put on the woman’s head, and then a noose is put on.
The loop does not act directly on the neck, but through the fabric of the bag.
It must be said that the bag does not prevent the noose from strangling the woman.
But perhaps this process is more painful.
1- Mobius
5-Amun
2,3,4-Authors unknown to me
Funny how I personally got totally hooked on wearing a hood for my execution from the get go, whereas we don't see it being used so often in fetish art!

I think it looks extremely sexy (the girl on the left in pic. 1, who has just been suspended!) and that it actually is less painful when a hood sits in between the rope and the skin.

Last edited:
In some pictures we see that the executioners do not want to see the woman’s face when the noose is executing her.
Therefore, immediately before hanging, a bag is first put on the woman’s head, and then a noose is put on.
The loop does not act directly on the neck, but through the fabric of the bag.
It must be said that the bag does not prevent the noose from strangling the woman.
But perhaps this process is more painful.
1- Mobius
5-Amun
2,3,4-Authors unknown to me
I recall once seeing a movie in which the hangees were covered in a huge burlap sack before the noose was put on, with just their feet tied together!
Would be great to see some art of such a hanging, possibly with the condemned then even being over-securely tied up, with lots of rope over the sack, and then dangling from the gallows like some strange doll-like figure...:icon12::icon12::icon12:

We definitely need more hooded hangings art!

I recall once seeing a movie in which the hangees were covered in a huge burlap sack before the noose was put on, with just their feet tied together!
Would be great to see some art of such a hanging, possibly with the condemned then even being over-securely tied up, with lots of rope over the sack, and then dangling from the gallows like some strange doll-like figure...:icon12::icon12::icon12:

We definitely need more hooded hangings art!
Execution of the conspirators who wanted to kill President Lincoln. Among them was a woman. When she was hanged she looked like what you wrote in the message above. You can Google it. You can't post pictures of a real hanging here.

Funny how I personally got totally hooked on wearing a hood for my execution from the get go, whereas we don't see it being used so often in fetish art!

I think it looks extremely sexy (the girl on the left in pic. 1, who has just been suspended!) and that it actually is less painful when a hood sits in between the rope and the skin.
I think a hood adds to the aura of helplessness the victim is placed in

I think a hood adds to the aura of helplessness. The victim is stripped, bound, and hooded so there is absolutely nothing they can do except be led to their demise. I think they add to the display myself.

Back
Top Bottom